~°sixteen°~

YEONHAE POV

"Taehyung... Kim Taehyung..."

That was all he said, as he stared blankly into a wall.

"Taehyung... why... don't you wanna be alone? How long have you been here?" I asked and Taehyung just sighs.

"For as long as I can remember. But Yoongi hyung gives me food once in a while, it's been a long time since I was alone," he said.

As I was about to reply, my eyes widened as I was suddenly pulled back, and my eyes widened as I felt something sharp on my throat.

"Didn't I say you should distance yourself from the door?" A voice behind me asked, and my eyes widened as I looked to the side of my eye, and my eyes widened as I looked at the man whose pink eyes were faced af me, and I shuddered.

"I-I... He....," I tried to say a sentence but he wrapped his fingers around my neck not letting any air enter my throat.

"H-hyung! You shouldn't! She... she helped me! She saved me!" Taehyung said as he tried to get up.

"Shut it Taehyung, you're bleeding and you're hurt. This is exactly why no one enters here. I'll get Namjoon to wrap you up in bandages again," Jimin whilst he kept choking me, and my vision started going black and dark as all my senses failed me.

-

"Wake up, fucking wake up," a voice said and I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the blurry figure infront of me as I took a hold of my surroundings.

Then, as I tried to fix myself, I jumped a bit when I realized I couldn't move my hands or feet, and I looked around as my vision slowly cleared up.

I was back on a wooden chair, my feet and hands tied up as I looked at the dark room.

"We told you to not enter that room," a voice boomed and I looked up at the man who was infront of me, and beside him was another man, taking care of the wounded man infront of me.

"Hyung.... she... she helped me...," Taehyung said as he was supported by Namjoon, silently bandaging him up.

"Shut up Taehyung, she's done something wrong and you're just saying that because you're fucking wrong in the head from being too alone," Seokjin rolled his eyes and Taehyung stayed silent.

Brothers... huh...

"Remember woman, this isn't your own home to begin with. Just because we kept you alive doesn't mean you have to be so fucking carefree," another voice interfered, and I now turned to the man infront of me.

"Y-Yoongi...," I trailed off at the black and white haired man as he smirked at me, different expression he gave compared to the days he kept me company.

It was... psychotic.

"As always, I hate getting my hands dirty, so consider Yoongi as a good punishment," Seokjin smiled as he leaned back.

Where is.. Jimin though?

"You should've been obedient, I guess dumb people like you don't get those words easily, it should be carved into you," Yoongi blurted as he looked at the small knife on his left hand.

"Hyung! Y-you promised me... you told me... you.. you..," Taehyung exclaimed and Seokjin turned to him.

"She deserved it. You've been locked up in that room for months and you forgotten what it's like to see someone scream in agony? Just watch," Seokjin grinned.

Yoongi placed a hand on my hair, bunching it up before pulling it harshly, making me yell as he slashed the knife on my cheek, the warm blood trickling down my face.