~°four°~

A young man on the floor, a straitjacket wrapped around him.

My eyes widened as I took steps back, my eyes still glued to the figure that was on the white floor. The room was painted in white and there was a bed sitting there.

But the man was on the floor, he looked pale and he was just there, limp with his body tied in that tight straitjacket.

Should I go inside?

What if he'll jump at me?

But he's not moving.

Should I just go?

But I'll regret it if I don't.

I sighed deeply before placing my hands on the door and pushing it slowly, my eyes landing on the figure that wasn't moving.

I'll just help him and call the doctors.

I approached him and walked infront of him, looking at his still figure before crouching down and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Hello? Sir, let me help you," I spoke as I pushed him with all my force, helping him sit up.

But not until I saw a pair of eyes staring back at me.

I gasped silently as I let go of him, his eyes piercing towards mine as he gave me a cold stare.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you fainted," I whispered as my eyes widened, looking at his figure that was now sitting up.

He had light pinkish locks on his hair, and his eyes were heavy and dark but empty. And his lips were quivering, a golden piercing sitting on his lower lip.

"Who are you?" He asked straightforwardly, looking at me while his cold and intimidating stare never left my face.

"I-I... can't tell you that," I replied as I stared back at him.

I mean, why would you tell a random person your name especially when he's in a mental hospital?

"I asked you, who are you?" He asked again, his plump lips quivering as he stared at me, his eyes shooting lasers.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and my eyes softened as figures in white ran inside the room.

"We just got alerted with what happened. He fell off the bed 5 minutes ago, I'm sorry for what happened ma'am," a nurse spoke as she walked up to me and took her hand out for me to take.

"It's alright. I was just helping him, but thank you for taking instant action, I'll be going now," I smiled at the nurse before bowing at the other doctos, and I turned my head to take a last look at this guy.

He was still staring at me, his tongue running over his bottom lip and to his lipring as the nurses and doctors grabbed him by his waist and shoulders, lifting him up.

"Come on Jimin, let's put you on the bed in one... two... three!" The nurses spoke as they plopped his body on the white bed in the clean and white room.

Actually, there's only a bed in this room, nothing more.

I quickly walked out of his room, closing it before drawing out a huge exhale.

Well, that was a tensed moment.

Jimin, huh?

I looked at him for the last time, and he was now lying down on the bed before I walked away, walking towards the elevator that lead to the exit.

I pressed the button going down before stepping in, the doors closing with a ding.

Then, as it landed, I walked out and went on my way towards the exit.

Ring! Ring!

My head turned to my bag before opening it, taking my phone and looking at the caller ID before swiping right to answer.

"Yes?" I said as I walked out of the exit.

"Hello,

We would like to inform you that you must come to Flare Cinemas Box Offices now."

-

"Hello, welcome to Flare Box Office, do you have an appointment?" The woman in the front desk asked as she looked at me.

"I would like to visit the office where the contestants who auditioned are?" I asked as I looked back at the woman.

"Ah, just turn over there and go straight down the hall, then you'll see an office located there that says For Contestants," the woman replied and I bowed my head before walking towards the hallway.

I walked down the silent hallway. There wasn't much people, just some staff and some people running to the exit to catch some errands. Then, my eyes landed on the office.

For Contestants Only.

I looked at the sign before pushing the glass doors open, garnering the attention of the person that was sitting on a desk.

"Hello, you must be a contestant?" A young woman said as she looked up from her computer.

"Yes, are you the one I'm supposed to have an appointment with?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Ah no, I'm just the secretary. Come right this way," she smiled as she stood up, straightening her pencil skirt before walking towards the door and pushing it open.

"Just enter here," she said and I nodded at her before walking inside.

The interior of the office is black and white. There were simple curtains and there was a coffee table and a sofa infront of me, and there was a bookshelf full of thick books.

"Good Afternoon, coffee or tea?" A deep voice asked and my eyes turned to the direction of where it came from.

He wore glasses, and his hair was permed up. He adorned a white button up and black pants, paired with some black formal shoes.

"Good Afternoon, I would take any," I replied as I bowed at him.

"We've met again, Ms. Ahn," he chuckled.

I looked at him and smiled slightly.

"Yes, Mr. Bang," I replied.

He approached me slowly, he just came from his little coffee and tea station before placing a steaming mug of coffee infront of me.

"Have a drink," he smiled before seating himself infront of me whilst sipping his own mug.

"I would like to ask about my application sir, was it accepted?" I asked him and his brows raised before setting the mug on the coaster which was on the coffee table.

"Hm," he hummed as he stared at his mug, then his gaze trailed towards me before moving his body forward.

"Let's get straight to the point," he told me before swiftly taking something and tossing it towards me.

My eyes widened at the white envelope sitting there, my fingers picking it up before looking at it.

I teared it open before staring at the piece of paper on my hand, whilst looking at him.

He nodded and I swallowed the unknown lump in my throat before unfolding it slowly, looking at the words that occupied my vision

"You.... are..."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for a continuation :)

Sorry y'all hehe✌ but here's an update :)