~°one°~

People, events, and labels in this story are not real and is coincidential.

I do not own BTS, nor any legit and real label mentioned in this story.

○ DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARISE. NO ONE LIKES YOUR UNORIGINAL ASS.

☆ THIS BOOK CONTAINS HORROR, AND CERTAIN SCENES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR A SPECIFIC AUDIENCE AND IS ONLY FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE (13-YEAR OLDS I SEE YOU)

TRIGGER WARNING: SOME CHAPTERS INCLUDE VIOLENCE AND MATURE THEMES

~○~

Do you really think you could do this?

I looked at the sign on the theatre infront of me. It was something persuasive, tempting I must say.

20th Century Flare Cinemas

HIRING

Become a star in no time!

Get over a hundred thousand dollars!

Just give us your TALENT!

Apply now!

I sigh deeply as I looked at my bare face in the reflection. A little bit of lip gloss and a bit of foundation is good enough, right?

I don't even look like I am going to audition, but I desperately needed money, a job that can give me enough funds to mend for my family's financial problems.

Atleast I could help out my mother who was struggling with the funds, she never really knew that I'm planning to get this job.

I pushed the doors open and I step inside the small venue, it looked like a theatre. It looked spacious. And there was a huge stage with a band auditioning with the song "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies.

"Ah! Are you a contestant madam? The line is over there!" A man told me, he wore an usher's uniform which was in velvet, and he gestured his arm to the longest line I've ever seen in my life.

The contestants were seated on a bench, as the line extended from the end of the line to the very front.

Well, Seoul does have alot of talented people.

I swallow the lump in my throat, nervousness took over my body as I made my way to the very end of the line, sitting beside womnan who was holding a snake in her hands. The line extended all the way to the exit, and the exit was meters far from the theatre stage.

And at the very front seats were a panel of judges, clipboards in their hands and they scribbled stuff on it as the song ended.

"Ay, you're here to audition too?" The woman asked as the snakes hisses and wraps itself around her shoulder.

I nod slowly as I look at her.

"Yes, how long have you been waiting here if you don't mind me asking?" I ask the woman and she smiles softly.

"I've been here 10 minutes ago, but some of these people who are almost at the very front have been waiting for more than an hour," the woman replied and I nodded, my jaw mentally hanging as I realised I had to wait in this line for one hour.

-

I look at the line that was beginning to shorten as the next person came up the stage, and there was one person left in line before it was my turn.

As the next person came down, the woman I conversed with told me I would wish her luck, and I did as it was her turn.

After five minutes of performing, the woman with a snake stepped down the stage and patted my shoulder, and I smiled at her as my heart started racing.

It was my first time performing infront of a stage. Not to mention it was also a contest.

I step up the stairs, swallowing the lump building in my throat as I calmed my racing heart, the adrenaline rushing in my veins as the spotlights shone upon me. I squinted my eyes I continued to walk to the middle of the stage, catching a glimpse of the panel of judges sitting right at the front.

I stop walking as I came across the microphone that was placed in the middle, and some contestants in line could see me perform from here too.

"You're contestant number 577, what's your name?" The one in the middle asked, he was a young man wearing glasses as he looked at me, then diverted his gaze on the clipbord.

"My name is Ahn Yeonhae, I'm 23-years old," I reply as they nod at me.

He gives me a nod of approval before scribbling something on his clipboard, then looking back up at me.

"Now, please start whenever you're ready," the man said as he tipped his glasses up.

I gripped the microphone, glancing at the sound personnel before nodding my head at them, signalling them that I'm ready.

The beat came in, and I took in a silenr intake of air before singing the first verse. I practiced this song, the song my mother loved dearly as I sung the notes in perfect tune and harmony.

"Wait, wait, wait. Stop it right there," the man in the middle spoke, raising his hand up and waving at the sound man, signalling him to turn off the music.

As the music stopped, he looked at me, raising a brow as I stood there, all eyes were on me as the awkward tension was in the air.

"I have a question for you, Ms. Ahn," he says as he taps his pen on the clipboard, creating a soft tapping sound in the theatre.

"Can you do gymnastics?"

----
(UNEDITED)

Hi everyone!

This is a new book! Jimin fanfiction!

I'm really happy and excited to write this book! Hope everyone will love it!💜