~°seventeen°~

Yoongi stares at me with his black and white eyes. It seemed like he was so innocent while he did that and scared me a bit.

"P-please...," I replied. I knew I was hopeless, if I said something careless again, he'd probably break my neck or something and leave me in pain again.

"What? I'm holding you, does it hurt?" He asked as he squeezed the sides of my waist and I flinched as he smirked.

Then, the doors suddenly opened and a figure stepped inside, looking at me and Yoongi as Yoongi slowly pulled away, giving a clear look at the man infront of us.

"Leave Yeonhae alone now. We have to go prepare for the show later, don't forget to bring the rope," Jimin said as he stared at me and Yoongi for one good second and Yoongi smiled as he stood up, walking slowly towards the pink-haired man.

"Alright. We better go now, Yeonhae, I'll bring dinner later," he raised his brows before walking out of the room, Jimin staring at him as he looked back at me.

"Sleep. Don't ever misbehave. You'll never know what we'll do to you," he said before closing the door, leaving me alone.

As my muscles slowly relaxed, I looked at the door. Remembering what Yoongi told me, he was smiling, and it wasn't the psychotic one I saw earlier, but it was his usual and soft smile that he'd give me.

I winced at the pain as I laid down on my bed, closing my eyes as I tried to sleep, and forget about everything.

Knock knock

Then, the door opened and I turned to the person who was looking at me from the frame.

"Hey..."

YEONJUN POV

"Tell us, how did you see the 25-year old Yoon Seo?" I asked as we were in the interrogation room.

"I saw her when I was doing my job as a garbage collector, when I found a box that reeked. When I opened it, I was shocked to find her body. I saw no one though," the man replied and I sighed as I looked at the files.

"Any evidences I found? Not really. The woman was naked and bathing in her own blood when I called the police. Nothing else was really found aside from trash and dirt everywhere," he responded.

After getting that man's testimony and witness of the body, we proceeded to interrogate the friends or the families that are close to her.

"Seo was a woman everyone respected. I never expected this would happen to her. She was always so bubbly and cheerful and people would always go to her. Until one day she didn't show up at work for 10 days straight," the friend replied.

"But I did know one thing, Seo wasn't in a relationship. But I know she's seeing someone. Apparently, she works as a part-time bartender in Itaewon and she's been keeping tabs with some guy, but I don't know his name since she just told us recently," she said and I nodded before listing everything in.

After the interrogation, I walked inside my office, sitting myself down on the chair before another figure came in, panting as if he was running all the way here.

"What now?" I replied and the man panted as he looked at me.

"Chief Detective Choi, you must look at this! It-it's something you need to read," he panted.

I looked at the letter infront of me as the officer left, and I took it before ripping it open, looking at the Korean letters written inside of it.
_________________________________________

Dear boss,

Happy 2010. You survived hahaha. I like how your face contorted into horror upon recieving my welcoming gift. You should be grateful. If you want, I could mail you the teeth, bones, blood, or even the eyes of my victims. You'll probably need the eyes because you seem blind. You're amusing, keep looking.

P.S. I wrote this letter with that girl's blood.

Sincerely,

The Ripper
_________________________________________

I threw the letter on the desk, my eyes widening as I looked at the letter, my eyes glued to the letter before I closed my eyes.

Then, as my fear subsided, it was replaced with anger.

Why... why would you do this?

What do you want?

Why would you resort to killing people?

Why would you do something so horrid to an innocent woman?

You're not considered to be human

You don't deserve to be in the society

I glared at the letter before taking it, and looking at the handwriting.

Same handwriting with the other one.

So... she was keeping tabs with a man at the bar?

Itaewon....

We need to solve this before it gets too late.

"Please give this to the press and publish it. We cannot keep secrets from the public much longer. It's better we save hundreds of citizens than keeping this to ourselves, they deserve to know," I said as I gave the letter to the officer, in which he nodded before walking away.

Then, I grabbed my keys before making my way out of the office, calling Soobin so we could go to Itaewon as soon as possible.

SEOKJIN POV

"Breaking news, a dead body of a woman was found under Han River bridge this morning. It has been identified as 25-year old woman, Yoon Seo. Police are still going through investigation and interviews about this case, the suspect was filed as unknown."

"Seokjin hyung, did you.... do that?" Namjoon asked as he stood beside me, watching the television before looking at me.

"Nope. I don't know a single thing about this. And Yoongi barely goes out," I replied as I stared at the news.

"A murderer huh.... interesting," I grinned before turning my heel, walking out of the room as Namjoon sighed.

YEONHAE POV

"You're severly hurt because of me... I'm sorry," he said lowly as he looked down at his lap.

"It's not your fault, Taehyung. I just wanted to save you," I replied and he looked down at the ground as he shook his head.

"It's always my fault. If only I never overreacted," he said.

"No no... you have a reason to do that, and you weren't overreacting, you just needed someone," I replied and he smiled.

"Thank you. Yeonhae, they told me you were kidnapped by them, but it's nice to talk to someone who looks at me as a friend and not as a brother," he beamed and I patted his shoulder.

"No problem. Please.... try to fix yourself up okay, and take care of your stitches," I smiled weakly as I stared at his brown and green eyes.

"Rest. I'll go now," he said before standing up and making his way to the exit.

-

Hours later, I was hearing music and the sound of people downstairs. People were applauding and I soon heard some laughs and I heard voices too.

I tried to sleep, but I can't. I couldn't bear the pain mentally and physically. If this would happen to me everyday, I probably wouldn't survive.

BOOM!

Then, I heard an explosion.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or someone will step on ur foot

And yes, I set this book to 2010 where social media isn't that much of a big blowup.