~°thirty one°~

YEONHAE POV

"Shhh... don't cry now," Seokjin cooed as he wiped away my tear stains with his thumb.

"Yeonhae, you're famous now... you know that?" He said as he looked at my frail figure that was laying on the bed, and Seokjin smirked.

"Yesterday, I saw your face on a McDonalds restaurant. How blind of them and how useless it is," he whispered and I felt chills down my spine as he grinned.

"But sadly, in 15 days they'll probably think you're dead and take your pictures down," he chuckled before patting my hair.

"Don't worry, you're in very good hands."

THIRD PERSON POV

"The thing about these three victims is, they were all disemboweled, and their insides are gone. Park Jimin died, and there's no continuation for our traces," Yeonjun explained as he put a hand to his forehead.

The chief officer was urging him to drop the Park Jimin murder case. Saying that he was already dead and there were no cases left behind. But Yeonjun still wasn't contented with the results.

"Take a break Yeonjun, you've been awake for atleast 48 hours now. You need to sleep," Soobin said as he handed him a kimbap wrapped in foil, and Yeonjun sighed.

"So much paperwork. But I want to solve these crimes soon enough, I might not bring them back alive, but they need to have justice," Yeonjun replied.

"By the way, I heard McDonalds and Subway are giving away 1 million won for whoever is finding this Ahn Yeonhae? It's a literal search for her right now and it's the talk of 2010," Soobin said.

"I had to call their headquarters personally for this. Ahn Yeonhae's parents don't have money to support. And the father is mentally ill," Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded.

"The thing here is, what if Ahn Yeonhae was also killed? Killed by the same murderer?" Soobin said and Yeonjun scratched his head.

"As I said, we have no leads. We don't have solid evidence to prove this," Yeonjun sighed.

YEONHAE POV

It was the next day and since then, no one ever touched me. I laid there motionless as my eyes were open.

I wonder what's happening.

They finally knew I was missing.

Please, save me.

Then, the door slowly creaked open and I slowly turned my head to the figure who walked in.

"Y-Yeonhae? What happened to you?" He stuttered as he rushed towards me, examining my legs and I looked at him before shaking my head.

"It's... nothing. I deserved it anyways, what about you? I never got to see you," he smiled as his stitched hands made their way to mine, holding it carefully.

"I'm fine. I'm glad I was lucky to meet you today," he beamed and I nodded.

"You must go, Jungkook will be mad at you," I said softly before taking my jand away, and he tilted his head.

"I don't get why he's so mad at me, did I do something wrong? All I did was care and love him," he said and I looked at him.

No, he did something wrong.

But... what will happen if I do say it?

Will he be mad at me? Or at Jungkook?

"Does... Jungkook ever love you back, though?" I asked, and Taehyung tilts his head.