~°twenty eight°~

20 MINUTES AGO

THIRD PERSON POV

"Good morning Mr. Kim, this is rookie detective Kang Taehyun, just so you know... I'll be visiting right now for investigation, I have already brought a friend of mine who is skilled in collecting critical evidence, so please if you would be kind enough, we would like to visit again and take a look around the place," Taehyun said as he spoke through the phone.

"Alright Taehyun, I'll be ready once you're there," the boss, Mr. Kim Seokjin said as he hung up.

Taehyun was one of the many smartest detectives in Seoul. He observes everything as a suspect, that's why when he comes for interviews, he calls atleast minutes before he arrives there.

"Taehyun, you seem determined," the prosecutor, Huening Kai says as he places a cheese puff in his mouth, and Taehyun rolls his eyes at him as he puts his phone down.

"I smell something fishy. I agree with Yeonjun's theory that this Park Jimin is not his real name. Afterall, his records have been tampered, and many have been false," Taehyun said.

"I don't know though. There are many Park Jimins in South Korea. That's why it is hard to believe that this man even exists, or if this even is his real name," Kai replied.

"Or maybe that is what he wants. To confuse people into believing what is real and what is not," Taehyun hums.

"Park Jimin, weird man indeed."

JIMIN POV

"Shut up! Do you know how critical this is right now?! We have kidnapped someone and you had to escape at the wrong time?!" Seokjin yelled as he looked at the man, and Yoongi sips his glass.

"They won't know about it. I mixed in my real name, and everything in there is tampered and fake, it will take them a long time to find evidence," I rolled my eyes.

"Still, do you know how critical this is? Taehyung is in danger, we killed lots of people and we're still cleaning, plus a postponing of the show next Friday, how long do you think this long time will be?" Namjoon said and Yoongi smirks.

"All events narrow down to one decision, what do you say, Seokjin? My collection is getting boring," Yoongi said and Seokjin shook his head.

"No, we can't. The best we could do... is to do a very... critical plan, and I don't know if this will work, now that that... cursed policeman is stepping on thin ice," Seokjin said as he gripped his hands into fists.

"What about Yeonhae? She'd also be labelled as critical evidence," Yoongi said, and Namjoon sighed.

"Hoseok isn't here right now, he rarely goes out. But, I will leave her to Jimin," Namjoon said as he looked at the man who was sitting there.

"You broke her legs, you take responsibility, though I think it will heal. You didn't do anything serious, right?" Namjoon asked.

"Relax, just a small fracture, not much of a serious injury. She'll be healed within a month," Jimin replied.

YEONJUN POV

"Detective Choi, we have news from the Gangnam branch. Apparently, they wanted to pass this news on to you," the policeman said and I looked at the file before opening it.

"Ahn Yeonhae. 19-years old, she lives in Seoul. Missing since last week," I read as I looked at the paper.

"Apparently, there was no trace of her left behind, and there is a low possibility of murder," he said and I nodded.