~°twenty three°~

After hearing that tune, it was stuck in my head as I began to overthink what would happen as I got out of the door.

Taehyung.... needs.. me?

The lingering touch of Jimin was still there, and it felt so... uncomfortable. I have never been groped like that in my life.

I walked out of the door, a wave of relief washing over me as I walked to Taehyung's room.

As I knocked on his door, I felt his voice from the door again.

Blood around the hallways
A pocket full of axes
Ashes, ashes
We all burn down

My eyes widened as I listened even more. It was Taehyung who was singing. He was humming a tune. Then my eyes widened as I suddenly felt a shadow loom over me, and I could see it on the door.

"What are you doing? Weirdo," the figure tsked and my eyes widened as I looked back at the man behind me, then my jaw dropped as all the hairs in my body stood up.

He was bloody. Like soaked in blood from head to toe. He wiped some blood off of his cheek before smirking, slowly crouching to my eye level.

"Are you scared? After all you've seen?" He cooed before smothering my cheek with his thumb that was in blood.

He stared at me with his one eye. His eyepatch wad covering his other and he grinned as he looked at my shivering self.

"Move away, oh. And one more thing, I prohibit you to see Taehyung," he said casually as he touched the doorknob, and I looked at him, making words form but I failed.

"Why you ask? Well, I guess you haven't heard, huh?" He chuckled softly, and he turned to me, and there was this new aura attached to him, a very murderous aura.

"He's my person. I decide who gets to see him and who doesn't," he mutters before pulling away, ignoring me before pushing the door open and closing it again.

But he isn't an object.

Why would you...

Why would you treat another... living being like that?

THIRD PERSON POV

"Did you call for that girl? A literal victim in here? In our room?" Jungkook asks as he cocks a brow, staring at the man and Taehyung's humming stops as he looks at Jungkook.

"Why? Am I... not allowed?" He replied and Jungkook sighs before crossing his arms.

"You dumbass. I won't accept the fact that... filth is seeing you. What if you find interest in her, is Taehyung finally being brave after months of being alone?" He cocks a brow and Taehyung's eyes suddenly shifted into fear as the pupils in his eyes were quivering. He quickly crawled to Jungkook before hugging his legs.

"N-no! I'm not! Please! I only have you! I won't talk to anybody! P-please!" He begged, tears in his eyes and Jungkook smirked as he took a few steps away from him, making Taehyung's grip on him loosen.

"Are you sure? It's not my fault you're like this. Who knows? I might even leave you, and you'll never be able to see me again," he says as he stares at him, and Taehyung cries as he scoots closer to him.

"P-please.... don't leave me... Jung-jungkook...," he sobs and Jungkook grins as he ruffles his hair.

"That's it. Be a good boy now. Jungkook has business to attend to, now.... if you don't let go, I'll be mad," he grits his teeth and Taehyung instantly let go of him, and he takes a towel as he wipes the blood off of himself.

"Jungkook," Taehyung calls softly, and Jungkook looks back at him, raising a brow.

"I miss you," he says softly and Jungkook sighs before placing the towel back down.

"Me too, Taehyung. Me too."

-

"Mrs. Ahn, we would like to ask you out of concern about your child," someone said as they approached the old woman, she was using the last of her money to buy medicine.

"Yes? And what is it?" She replied.

"It's about your daughter's rent. It's been overpriced for a while now. I planned to confront her about it but she never came back. In fact, she wasn't seen anywhere for around 4 days now," the landlady said and the mom looked at her in shock.

"Why would Yeonhae not come back? I last saw her when she visited her father. It's not normal for her to disappear like that," she said as she looked at the landlady.

"I also asked some of the neighbors and the shop owners near the apartment, it seems that no one got a single trace of her," the landlady said and the mother nodded before pulling out her phone.

"It can't be.... my only daughter... missing... she can't just go like that!" Mrs. Ahn shook her head in disbelief before taking out the phone, and dialling a number.

"Hello?"

"Good evening, is this Gangnam Police Station?"

YEONHAE POV

I looked at Jungkook's figure walking out of the room, I was hiding at the corner as I saw him, walking away.

It seems like this guy is always busy, like he always needs to go somewhere. And I know it's not even clean.

"Yeonhae, you can go help Jungkook if you want to," a voice behind me said and I swiftly looked back to see the man beside me, staring down at me.

"You seem to be interested in Jungkook. I mean, he has an odd taste in people," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

It was Seokjin. He was wearing a button up and some black pants that he wears often. And he looks at me before smiling.

"Go and help him clean up," he smiled, it was a very sarcastic smile.

I just nodded, looking down at my feet before chasing after Jungkook's steps, and he was so quick that he almost disappeared after just a couple of seconds.

I caught sight of Jungkook soon after going down the stairs, he went to the part near the locker rooms, and I swallowed the lump in my throat, following him. It was better anyway, Seokjin would probably kill me if I didn't obey him.

Soon, I spotted him facing a door. It was bigger than the other doors I've seen. It was painted in dark red and there was a thick lock placed there. He then suddenly turned to my direction and I jumped a bit.

"You again? What the fuck do you want?" He gritted his teeth and I sighed before looking up at him.

"Seokjin told me to help you....," I trailed off and Jungkook sighed back before staring at me with his one eye.

"There is a reason why it's locked, though," he smirked and I stared at him.

"Why you ask?

"You'll see."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or someone will send u eyeballs

Cover by Marchelle Lorzano❤