~°forty two°~

THIRD PERSON POV

2006, Mafia Organization- 3:12 P.M.

"In the mafia, whenever one joins, we get a tattooed number on our body parts," Daesoon told a new recruit as they were riding up the elevator.

"Oh really? Where do they base the numbers?" The blonde man replied and Daesoon sighed.

"I got mine on my chest, my stupid partner got his on his cheek," Daesoon rolled his eyes, and the elevator doors opened and their eyes widened as they stared at the man in a suit.

"HEY!" He yelled loudly and Daesoon flinched as he looked at the man infront of them.

"What now?!" He replied and Jungkook's eyes widened as he grabbed the man by the arm.

"I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE YOU BASTARD!" He yelled as he walked in.

"Why?!" Daesoon retorted.

"We've been assigned with a new mission. Didn't you even forget your wonderful and beautiful partner is looking for you? Or did you forget?" Jungkook tsked.

"And you are...?" The blonde man asked and Jungkook stared at him.

"I'm Jungkook, his partner, you've met my bastardous guy here, huh," he said as he swung an arm around him, and Daesoon looked at him in disgust.

"Get your slimy arm off of me," he tsked and the blonde man rubbed the back of his neck.

"Eh, you don't act like partners," he replied.

"Do you think I want to end up with this kid?" Daesoon said and the doors opened.

"Well, we'll be going now banana-haired man! See ya!" Jungkook smiled before dragging his partner away.

Jungkook fixed his hat before going inside the car, and Daesoon sat at the passenger's seat before they went on their way.

"What mission is this?" Daesoon asked.

"It's apparently... a mission between five people who work at the circus," Jungkook said and Daesoon read the folder.

"Flare Carnival, isn't this some kind of show with some magic and shit?" Daesoon said ans Jungkook nodded.

"Basically a group of freaks or something. Boss said we need to find a peculiar man there, and keep watch of him," Jungkook said as they went on their way.

As the two have arrived, they set things up for the small meeting.

"You need to stay watch for me, if the man runs away, shoot him. I'll do the negotiating," Jungkook said and Daesoon rolled his eyes as he took a sniper gun.

"Whatever you say, but watch me save your ass soon," he said and Jungkook sighs.

"I'll see to it. Now go and hide," Jungkook said and Daesoon turned around before walking away.

"Hm? Jungkook left his hat here," Daesoon said as he took the hat that fell off the car seat and landed on the ground.

It was a black fedora.

"Tacky and weird, what kind of taste does this guy have?" He tsked before wearing it on top of his head.

That was the last time Daesoon encountered Jungkook.

BACK TO PRESENT

"So, Ms. Ahn, you're the one on bounty for 8 billion won if anyone finds you," a male voice said and Yeonhae weakly looked up at the man who was crossing his arms.

"It's a shame those freaks made a mess of you. But it doesn't mean the mafia will clean it up for you. Our plan here, is to keep you hostage," he said and the girl looked down.

"People will do anything for their precious child, afterall. They would do it even if they gave all they had," he said before looking at the lady named Sungchae.

"It's useless to tell our plan to her. Make sure you keep watch of her, noona," he said and the lady bowed.

"Yes, vice president," she replied and the vice president walked out.

Sungchae, all Yeonhae could say is she wasn't so bad of a mafia. But she would watch the girl 24/7.

"You know, the mafia wasn't that bad of a place at first," she started and Yeonhae looked up at the woman.

"The mafia started out as an orphanage. And there were a hundred more mafia groups out in Seoul during the time. This orphanage was unfortunate enough to be turned into a mafia. And the orphans were trained with self-defense and knowledge. Just because of some incident that blew up one-fourth of Seoul," she said as she stood up.

"A child known as Cheongjin was part of the orphanage, and died in the explosion. Because of this, he was labelled as an accomplice to the bombing incident. Which led this bright and beautiful orphanage into an underground organization. Normal people would say it would cause havoc, but to us, it's for the sake of bringing back what was once ours," she said.

"Daesoon, and many other men were orphans. They didn't have homes yet they strived to earn a place that wasn't there's you know?" She said before standing up, and walking out of the room.

As Sungchae went out of the room she looked around before taking out her fan, and she fanned herself as she walked away.

Suddenly, her eyes widened and she swiftly dodged as she moved to the side.

There was something on the ground and she picked it up, twirling it around as she smirked.

"And so... we meet again," she smirked as she looked at the man who was holding something up.

"So... Sungchae, is our outing still up?" He smirked back as he approached her slowly, a deck of cards in hand.

"Ah yes, 8 P.M. at Saljeon Restaurant, a table for two, if you're free... do you think I believe such an invitation, Kim Namjoon?" Sungchae rolled her eyes as she crumbled the card on her hand.

"You're not my type of guy, so swallow the truth already," she said and Namjoon grinned.

"It's not a date, and it's not like I have an interest for you, not at all. It's just a restaurant might be a great place for friendly chat between two people, right?" He said and she looked at him.

"There's nothing friendly between us," she replied and Namjoon chuckled.

"That's the spirit, it makes me want to spill your blood," he laughed and the two charged at each other.

-

Many men went down the halls, with guns and weapons as they guarded tbe doors, and they looked for any of the freaks who infiltrated the hideout.

"There's six freaks, who will attempt to take the hostages, you must go and take them down," one of them said.

But then, suddenly, the air felt cold, colder than it should.

"Blood around the hallways,
A pocket full of axes,
Ashes, ashes
We all burn down."

"It would be a great day for mass murder, right?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or someone will come at you in 3am

But here, more content for u lol. I'm gonna make a face for Sungchae and other OCs too soon :))