~°twenty°~

CRASH!

My eyes widened as a sudden object burst inside the tent, aiming for the top of the man's head as it pierced through it's skull.

Is... that... a knife?

Then, a whole figure jumped in, between the two other men who was either side of the stabbed man, and kicked him to the ground.

Then, the mysterious figure took out some knives from their sides, then it started slashing the others, bloodshed was everywhere as they sunk the knife into their necks or their chests which made each one of them fall down the ground.

As me and Taehyung ducked down, we witnessed the horrible sight of the mysterious figure stabbing each body whilst blood splattered everywhere.

Then, the figure started approaching me and Taehyung, and he was suddenly nudged aside gently and they raised their arm as they took me by the neck, slowly holding me up as I gasped for air

My feet were dangling, and I was struggling for air as they looked at me.

I saw their face. It was a man. He had dark and wavy hair, and a tattoo at the side of their cheek, a scar on his nose and an eyepatch on his left eye, he examined me closely as he gripped my neck harder. And he was definitely built stronger and bigger than the others.

He then literally pushed me away, sending me to the other side and to someone's unknown arms as they carried me away.

"Look out, we're attempting to go down," a familiar voice said, and I looked up to the man who was now carrying me.

He took a rope tied from the ceiling and unwrapped the end that was tied to a railing, and he took it before letting me hold the rope.

"You're a gymnast, you should be able to know how to hold a rope," he smiled before taking the rope, securing me while he covered my back, his hands wrapping around the rope.

"But still, I need to get blood in my hands to save them."

YEONJUN POV

"You're an airhead," Soobin rolled his eyes as he read the files, and I snarled at him.

"What makes you think I'm an airhead?"  I responded.

"It's obivous Yeji likes you, she worries about you 24/7. And yet, she won't like anyone else because she likes an airhead like you," Soobin scoffs and I look at him with raised brows.

"How absurd. Yeji is like a little sister to me, we've known each other for so long, she just cares for me as a brother," I respond and Soobin groans as he looks at me.

"You definitely don't know your way around girls, do you Yeonjun? I mean, you even told the last girl who like you that you saw her as a sister too," Soobin says.

"Yeah yeah, say whatever you want, you flirt with girls all the time, I'm not surprised," I replied.

"Detective Choi Yeonjun, mail for you," the officer said as he slowly opened the door, handing me a box and I nodded as I took it from him, thanking him.
As I closed the door, I slowly opened the box, and it contained some plastics inside, I raised a brow as I stuck my hand inside, looking around for the package.

Then, my hands brushed against something soft.

I slowly pulled it out.

And my eyes widened.

I threw it on the table, my hands shaking as Soobin did the same, slowly standing up with wide eyes as we examined what was on the table.

They were eyeballs.