~°thirty°~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Executive J, I would like to talk about the upcoming meeting between our vice president," Executive S said as he approached Jisun, and Jisun sighs as he looks at him.

"Why, Sebin? You don't have to call me by my executive name when it's only both of us," Jisun replied and Sebin smiles as he stands beside the older one.

"I think it involves getting back Kim Taehyung, but I heard there has been another person involved while you ambushed them?" He asked.

"A girl, she seemed comfortable with a certain pink-haired man. I can see it very well," Jisun replied and Sebin nods.

"That is why the vice president would like to speak to you. He is very young, but he has held a great knowledge especially about our target," Sebin says.

"He is doing a great job I suppose. Kim Taehyung is a person that needs to be obtained at all costs, but this certain man that has been defending him is in the way," Jisun said.

"Ah, Jeon Jungkook. He is a very... interesting man. Who knows what he is doing in every step he makes," Sebin replied.

"Executive J? The vice president would like to meet you now."

YEONHAE POV

As I laid frozen on the bed, and he kept choking the air out of me, I felt dots of black on my vision as he kept asking the same question.

Crrrreeeakkk

"Jimin, what are you both doing?"

Then, I was suddenly released from his grips, and I took a sharp inhale as my eyes widened, I gasped as I looked at the door to see another figure staring at both of us.

"Seokjin hyung, how was the case?" Jimin asked, and Seokjin sighed.

"Well... it was... quite okay I guess. But you have to go and do your punishment, we agreed on this, Jimin," Seokjin said as he crossed his arms, and Jimin sighed before standing up.

"Alright, bring Yeonhae back to her room, don't drop her," Jimin grins before patting Seokjin's shoulder and Seokjin just stares at his figure walking away.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Jimin just died Yeonjun, I can't believe it," Taehyun said as soon as he approached the older one.

"Jimin.... he.... died?" Yeonjun said, freezing completely from what he was doing.

Poor man, he was tired and exhausted. He had to work on a missing person case, three murder cases, and paperwork and now this is what he gets.

"Apparently, some could not identify him, since his face was completely broken, so the autospy cannot conduct anything," Taehyun said and Yeonjun nodded.

"But we can assure it may be him, from his description and his information, he has pink hair and that was all, we cannot just assume every person in Seoul with pink-dyed hair is a suspect," Taehyun said and Yeonjun nodded.

"I see, it is indeed strange how his face is smashed to the ground, as if he didn't have a face at all," Yeonjun said as he looked at his papers.

"We cannot close this case just yet, but please tell the press that the case has concluded that Park Jimin is dead. We would like to work this behind the public eye," Yeonjun replied and Taehyun nodded.

"What do you mean not close the case, Mr. Choi?" Another voice interfered, and Yeonjun looked up to see another figure enter the room and is now beside Taehyun.

"Ah, Head Officer Song, what is it that you would like to discuss with me?" Yeonjun replied.

"We are closing this case, Yeonjun. Park Jimin is dead and there are no specific evidences about him aside from a fake ID. He is completely wiped out and we have more work to discuss, we must close this case," Chief Song said and Yeonjun looked at him silently.

"Head Officer Song, I have a lot of work on my back, but I cannot neglect the unsettling feeling of the uncomfirmed man that is Park Jimin. I would like to investigate more about him, whether I have lotd of projects or not," he replied.

"You may investigate him but it won't be counted in our records. We have already confirmed him dead because of how unknown and sudden it is," Chief Song replied.

"I accept that deal, Head Officer. But would you accept the fact that other citizens are suffering because of this case?"

MEANWHILE

"Missing Person, Ahn Yeonhae... 19-years old. Missing since last week. Please contact...," a person read as they waited for their companion to sit with them.

"You saw that just now? It's been all over fast food chains. Subway, McDonalds, and many more! Apparently, they're giving 1 million won to the person who finds and gives logical information and evidence on her disappearance," the other person said and the first person nodded.

"I've only seen it today, I didn't know it would be so scary that things like this still happen in 2010," the first person mumbled and the second person nodded.

"You should be careful out there. But I'm theorizing that she probably ran away with someone," the second person said and the first person looks down at their meal.

"I'm sure it's serious if even McDonalds is helping out and putting her face all over Seoul. It might even extend to countries like Japan and Taiwan at this point," they said.

"But it's scary to think about this. She's a young woman who has lots more in life, I do hope they find her someday," the second person says as they pick up their burger, biting into it while taking a french fry.

The first person kept staring at the missing person poster, eating as he kept silent while the second person kept talking.

"People also plan to make up stories for the money, how cruel," the second person kept talking.

"Hey are you still there? Beomgyu? Choi Beomgyu?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for a BTS meal :D

Yay! Beomgyu has joined! Lots have been asking where Beomgyu was but he's finally here ^_^

Cover by @BangPdOpparrrr❤