Sweet moments & Breakfast

Previous
"What I want to know is, does he make you happy as you make him?" I smile softly as I think about how he has helped through all of the drama and had fun with each other.
"Y-Yes, he does. He r-really does." Her lips split into two, and I have to squint a little as the megawatt smile is faced my way. I'm enveloped in a hug by her.
"Well, then is this the last thing I have to say." Her voice is tender, and squeezes me lovingly with her arms. "Welcome to our group." She whispers in my ear as if it has a special meaning. For me it has, as I bury my head into her shoulder, squeezing her lightly back as a few more tears fall from my eyes.

Yuri p.o.v
After we were sitting there hugging for a long time, we all four cleaned up the house - with Haru and Toga making a huge mess instead of cleaning up- we changed ourselves into different clothes and brushed our teeth to get ready for sleeping. Ren is still brushing his teeth as I'm pulling an used shirt of his over me, giggling slightly as it develops me completely, and start flapping with the long sleeves around me.
"Having fun, babe?" With a squeak I jump up before my cheeks start to flush, both from being caught red handed and the name he chose. He is leaning against the doorway, the toothbrush still in his mouth as some of the foam is on his upper lip, a slight smile on his lips. His hair is still wet from the shower, and a pair of boxers is hanging low on his hips. All in all, he makes a handsome picture.
"Y-Yeah." I stutter, quickly crawling under the covers to avoid anymore embarrassment. He cackles and promptly chokes on the toothpaste, which results in laughter from me as he starts coughing loudly, and hurries back to the bathroom. Tears are leaking from my eyes and my stomach is slowly starting to hurt from laughing to hard when Ren makes his way onto the bed. Pouting slightly he elbows me in my side and chuckles as I moan at the hit under my ribs.
"T-That's mean." I whine, out of breath from laughing for so long and the from the hit in my side. He puckers his lips, not even managing to suppress his smile a little.
"No, but this is." He presses his lips against mine, grabs my hips, and grinds them against his. I guffaws, which allows him to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of them. This kiss is slow and sweet, he takes his time as I tangle my hands in his hair, slightly tugging on them. He growls and nips at my under lip as his thumbs stroke my hipbones.
I lean back to catch my breath as he starts pressing soft kisses on my nose, eyebrows, forehead, cheeks, chin and eyelids. Slightly giggling I press a kiss on his nose back. Ren pulls back, grins brightly and kisses my nose again. We go so back and forth, each time kissing another part of each other's face.
"Ren?" He is in the midst of kissing the corners of my lips as I hesitantly speak up. He finishes the kiss and pulls back, a curious glance in his eyes. He is captivating in the slight moonlight that peeks through the curtains. His hair is slightly tussled as he has a soft expression on his face, looking completely relaxed. His lips are red and slightly wet from the kissing.
"Hmm?" He murmurs, burying his head in the crook of my neck.
"Uhm, t-tomorrow the brothers and my s-s-sister planned a t-trip, and they a-asked me to c-come. I-I want t-to if y-you don't mind." He lifts his head, looking puzzled as he stares in my eyes.
"Of course I don't. Where did you get that idea?" I shrug, averting my eyes. He grips my chin, lifting my head so his eyes meet mine.
"I-I don't know." I mumble after a second, "I've never been i-in a relationship, s-so..." He shakes his head, and smiles before flicking my head with his hand he used for gripping my chin. I squeak indignantly, glaring at him a bit. He grins before turning serious again.
"Babe, like I said, I don't mind. As long as you stay safe and take some pictures to show me." He pauses, seemingly thinking about something, "And I also have to work tomorrow, so it all works out." He finishes and immediately buries his head into the crook of my neck again.
"Now stop worrying and go to sleep." He chastises, his voice already sounding sleepy as he pushes my head down onto the pillow. I chuckle softly, and comply. I'm out before my head even hits the pillow.

Next morning

Luckily, I didn't forget to set a alarm clock. However, I jump up as a sharp sound echoes through the room and hastily jump up to turn the thing off, because I just don't want to Ren wake up. Wiping a dribble of drool away from the corner of my mouth with my sleeve I start trudging towards the bathroom, intending to fresh myself up and then make breakfast.

I hide a huge yawn behind my hand, and lift the other up to ruffle my hair. I've just thrown on a pair of shorts and warm socks before making my way to the kitchen, already planning on what to make. The only things is. My eyebrow twitches slightly as I stare up at the top cabinets. They're too high. Sighing slowly I turn around and grab one of the chairs from the table and place it in front of one of the top cabinets. I climb up on it, and open one, finding some pots and pans. Grabbing two pans, I climb down again and turn around. There are four heating units. Perfect. I grin, and grasp the knob of the upper left heating unit, turning it to the left. I place one of the pans on it and grab four eggs, throwing some olive oil in the pan before cracking the four eggs. Making sure they are separated from each other, I turn towards the other pan and place the right upper heating unit. Quickly washing my hands to make sure they're clean, I turn around to attend the other task. I grab some butter from the fridge and find a bag of bread laying around as I find a knife. I smear four breads on each side and lay two of them in the pan, leaving the other two on a plate and turn on the second heating unit.
I start humming softly as I check the eggs, and grab a pot to use for later. After flipping the two breads, I start to hunt for white rice, grinning brightly in triumph when I find it. Two cups of rice go in the pan and I start filling it with water, letting it sit there so I can check upon the eggs and the toasted breads. I hum under my breath as I remove the toasts from the pan, replacing it with the other ones. Hmmm, I should let the eggs sit for a bit longer.
I wash the white rice thoroughly before rinsing it, and filling it for the last time to let it sit there. Taking the eggs out of the pan, I grab some bacon from the fridge and place a few in the pan. Turning to the breads again, I flip it, feeling satisfaction filling me at the golden brown that greets me. Firstly, I flip the bacon before focusing on the rice again.I wash the rice for the last time and rinse it. Throwing some salt and butter in it, I fill it once again it with water. Placing it on the lower right heating unit, I make sure it's medium heat so the water should start to boil quickly. I turn to the two pans, turning of the heating units, I place the toasts on four plates and put slices of cheese that follows with the bacon before finally the cooked eggs.
Dangerously balancing three plates, I manage to bring the simultaneously to the table and put them down. Rushing back I grab three glasses and apple juice to set them next to the plates. I turn around, deep in thought about cooking chicken and slicing some cucumbers.
"What's this?" A sleepy voice, grumbles behind and I squeal, whipping around to find Haru stumbling into the kitchen in clad boxers and a simple gray shirt.
"I-I'm... cooking." I say slowly and his eyes shift towards me, taking my appearance in for the first time. Ignoring the flush creeping up my neck, I stare right back at him, planting my hands for good measure in my sides. His eyes seem to linger on my lips before he stares into my eyes.
"Alright." He turns around, rubbing the back of his head, "Guess I'll wake up the rest." Mumbling a quick thanks I duck back into the kitchen, intending to finish making lunch for the three so they can take it with them when they go to work and in Toga's case, to college.
I reduce the heat to a low simmer, and place the lid of the pot onto it before grabbing one of the used pans again. I put it onto the lower left heating unit, but still wait with turning the knob. Opening the fridge, I find already cut up chicken in a plastic box and rip the box open before throwing it in the pan. Throwing some oil in it, I turn on the heating unit before grabbing a some cucumber out of the fridge again, and a cutting board. After some more searching I grab a sharp knife and start to cut the cucumbers to thin slices.
A slight smile makes it way onto my face as I take a bite of my toast with egg, cheese and bacon as I hear Toga whining about the manner Haru woke her up before it takes a u-turn as she notices the food. Taking another bite of my food, I place it next to me and start to chop some yellow and red paprika I found in the refrigerator. Grabbing the second pan, I place it on the heating unit and those some olive oil in it before turning it on. Taking a hand full of paprika, I lay it in the pan, making sure not to leave anything behind. I quickly turn to the chicken shuffling it so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
"That smell really good." A voice rumbles behind me before a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, warm lips press a kiss against my temple. I smile softly, and turn my head slightly to look at the intruder.
"G-Good morning to you, too, R-Ren."