Wedding 2.0

Yuri p.o.v
"And now, the bride and groom will cut the cake." They announce. I smile softly, taking pictures of everyone else around me, but frown slightly after that.
"Are you okay, Yu-chan." Asks Lily, a worried expression on her face. I nod, but a small frown is still tugging at my lips.
Why doesn't nobody want to look my way? Except for Hikaru smiling and waving, and Yusuke who was caught of guard nobody even smiled. Just glanced at me and immediately looked in a different direction. I sigh inwardly. Just continue...I guess. I hold up my camera, ready to take a picture again only to someone look directly at me, not smiling at all. It's Subaru. A bit surprised I bring my camera down, looking at him expectantly. I share a look with Lily.
He starts walking towards me.
"This might sound like an odd question, but how's Subaru doing lately?" The voice of Natsume is vaguely in my head. Worry, sadness and pain were shadowing through his words. I clench my teeth, suddenly feeling a bit angry. Yeah, I said I would personally beat some sense in him.
Subaru stops before me. "Can we talk a little?"
"Yes."

So....is he gonna say something or what? I clench my fists softly, before relaxing them again. I've done that for the past five minutes and the awkward silence is growing and growing. I open my mouth to say something, just something, but Subaru cuts in, probably not noticing.
"About my birthday...." He really is going to talk about that?! I shriek inside my head. "U-Um, please don't worry a-about it anymore!" I wave my hands around frantically. He turns to me, clearly surprised.
"I-It's in the past and it was an....a-accident...." I trail of, suddenly finding an interest in my shoes. They're pretty by the way.
"No, let me apologize properly." He closes his eyes. "I'm sorry. I've never thought you were a pain. Please believe me. And... I'm not gay, so I didn't intend to kiss you." Those words hurt, more than it should, but they hurt nevertheless. So because they found out I'm a guy, and suddenly I'm treated differently? I'm done with their bullcrap. "So that's what you wanted t-to talk about." My voice shakes a bit. Mostly because I'm hurt.
"Huh?" His voice is confused.
"J-Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean crap!" I jump up, jabbing a finger in his chest. He stumbles backwards, shock filled his entire face. I just wanted to be treated equally.
"So what I look girly? So what I like different things? You all have treated me differently since y-y-you found out I-I'm a-a boy." My voice trembles even more and I hiccup. "So you don't l-like me anymore because you don't have something anymore to mess a-around?" I feel my eyes starting to water. Why am I crying, I don't want to show him any emotions.
"Yuri-ch....Yuri-kun." He collects himself quickly, but it is already too late. My bangs shadow my eyes, and with my fists clenched I turn away from him and run. Just run.

Subaru p.o.v
I fucked up....I fucked up so badly.

Yuri p.o.v
After I've calmed down and stopped Lily from running back and attacking him. I'm happy I left her at Ema, because otherwise hell might've really broken loose. I sip quietly on my drink, feeling all of the sudden very lonely. Me and Ema are best friends and I love her, but...I also sometimes want to talk to guys who not confuse me for a girl. I sigh dejectedly. Maybe I went to hard on Subaru.
"—Over here!"
"—No, over here!" Unknown voices rip me out of my thoughts. O, my new mother is gonna throw her bridal bouquet. A small smile appears on my face. I'm so happy for Rin-kun.
"Then, here I go!" She turns around, throwing the bouquet over her head.
"Here!" It sails right over many women's heads and lands with a small plop in someone's hands. Not someone...Ema!
"What?" She asks, confused about it apparently. Me and Lily share a small glance before smiling and clapping.
"Congratulations Em-chan!" She glances at me, an unknown emotion in here eyes before she blinks and her eyes have the same shine again. Is she sick or something?
"It's settled! The next bride is you! Maybe I'll put in a reservation." Tsubaki grins cheekily, before he catches my eyes and abruptly stops with laughing. He glances away. "Tsubaki, let's leave that sort of thing for another time." Scolds Azusa Tsubaki. "Hé? What? Another time? Like when?" He continues, purposely ignoring me. Nobody is going to forget this soon, are they? I feel a sob welling up, forcing it down again. I don't want to ruin this wedding even more.
"Okay, now, leave it at that today." Sighs Kaname.
"Well, then...Allow us to say this formally, once again..." Says Masaomi, a gentle smile is playing on his lips as he says that.
"We apologize for doing it in this setting, but..." Ukyo continues.
"It's because we're in this setting, right?" Haruki winks at smile. I force a small, small smile. I think it's more of a grimace because his smile falters a bit.
"This is a little embarrassing, but..." Yusuke.
"This is how we feel." Lori. Yeah...before they found out I'm a guy.
"Ready! Set!" Announces Wataru. He's really sweet, and actually doesn't really seem to be bothered with me being a guy.
"Welcome to the Asahina family!" I want to share a smile with Ema, but she's focused on the brothers laughing and cheering. At least she's happy.
I share a small smile with Lily. I think I'm going to call Raven and Ren.

Lily p.o.v
I hope Yu-chan is not too much affected by this turn of events...I hope everything will work out, because right now he suffers, and....I give July and Ema a glare. July glares back, probably not knowing what this is about. Because I'll be ready to beat their asses if they think they can continue like that.