Meeting The Second Brother & Akamichi

Yuri p.o.v
"What was up with him?! He's completely twisted!" July is still ranting about Futo even after ten minutes, including while hauling my luggage up to Ema's room and me changing into some cleaner clothes. Lily is just laying there, letting him drone on and on while Ema is giving her chin scratches. She purrs. Ema tries to salvage the situation.
"He was definitely different from the image I had of Futo Asakura on tv, but I think he was caught of guard, too. Unexpectedly finding someone unfamiliar in the house..." She trails off and I pop the lollipop out of my mouth and point it at her.
"Caught of guard o-or not, it doesn't e-excuse his behaviour."
"Yeah!" July exclaims and crosses his little paws, "It's not as if it's your faults, Chii, Yu-chan!" We both nod at each other. Lily purrs. Ema looks down, there's still a soft smile on her lips even when her next words are dejected.
"But I want to be careful, so that I bother everyone as little as possible." July and I share a look and we hold a conversation without speaking any words. With a sigh I crawl from my comfortable position over to Ema and clasp one hand between mine.
"You're n-never a bother, Ema. P-Please remember that." Still looking down, she nods.
"Okay, I will." It still sounds like she will think of herself like that, no matter what, so I frown. She pulls her hand free and claps, mindful of Lily laying in her lap.
"Shall we see if Ukyo-san needs or help with dinner?" I tilt my head.
"Who is Ukyo?"
"Oh... he is one of the older brothers." Ema answers a bit hesitantly. "I'm surprised you didn't know. Didn't Papa tell you?" I shake my head. A weird feeling falls over me. How many brothers do we actually have? I have already counted, but why do I get the feeling it doesn't stop with two?
"By the way, does anyone know you are here? I mean, if I was this Ukyo person-guy, I would want to know it, too. After all, you are also family." I scratch my cheek, a tad embarrassed that I didn't think of it before.
"Y-Yeah, I think I will have t-to introduce myself, don't I-I?" Ema, Lily and July all seriously nod at the same time. July crosses his arms and hums thoughtfully.
"Why don't we introduce you now to this wolf and then move on from there?" I manage to hide my chuckle with a cough but Lily laughs hard and gestures to him with her paw.
"You're still doing that? How funny!"
"Oi, keep your mouth shut!"
"You should get better manners!" Both Ema and I giggle to ourselves as our companions launch into a squabble before I remember Ema's earlier words and turns towards her.
"Ema, how many brothers do we have?" She smiles and answers.
"We have thirteen brothers."
....
....
....
"Thir-Thirteen?!"

Almost like a zombie I stumble after Ema down the stairs, Lily perched onto my shoulder, patting it silently with a sympathetic expression. Ema sweat drops at my state before she spots Ukyo and urges me to stand still for a moment, snapping me out of it.
"Oh, welcome back." She greets him and I lean a little closer to the edge to listen to the conversation. There's a moment of silence and I can see Ema getting a bit embarrassed at the awkward silence going on.
"Um, is something wrong?"
"Oh, no, pardon me. It has been a long time since anyone has said 'welcome back' to me." I hear him answering, his voice is smooth and calm. "It was nice to hear." That's...pretty sad, you know. Ema and I exchange glances as Ukyo momentarily stops with talking.
"Um, Ukyo-san, I need to ask you something." Even though she sounds hesitant, her voice is strong. I almost smile at Ukyo's confused voice and can only imagine what his expression looks like.
"Oh, sure. What is it that you want to ask?"
"What did Papa tell you about us? Did he mention... you know... anyone else?" There's a hum and crinkling of plastic bags.
"Now that you mention it, I believe so, yes. Something about a... prodigy in ballet, I believe? Who's currently residing in America?" Not anymore.
"Yes!" Ema exclaims suddenly. She coughs. "I'm sorry, I meant, yes." Ukyo chuckles.
"Don't worry about it. So, what about the prodigy do you want to tell me?"
"What if I told you that this prodigy has left America and wants to visit me, us? Wants to meet the family?" Her answer comes out in a rush, as if she wants to be done with it as quickly as possible. Ema is pretty good with knowing what she wants, but confronting people? Leave that to July or Lily.
"Well, they are welcome, of course. Your family is our family." He answers warmly, sounding welcome. Thank goodness, I was afraid I might've been too rash with coming here so quickly.
"Okay, that's good. That's good." Ema breathes out, relieved and gives me secretly a thumbs up. I give a thumbs up back. "Alright, what if I told that the prodigy is... here? Has been since this afternoon?" Her voice pitches a little at the end of her sentence.
"Oh." He sounds stunned. "Ah... well, can I meet them?"
"Of course!" Ema spins around, facing me and beckons me downstairs. I quickly do what she wants and stumble downstairs before facing this Ukyo-person. He has light-blond hair and blue eyes with glasses perched onto his nose. He is wearing a red blouse, a few buttons are unbuttoned along with black trousers. He is also a pretty tall person. I think dryly. Noting that the silence is just stretching out, I bow.
"My name is H-Hinata Yuri! I apologize Asahina-san for c-coming here on such a-a short notice. If it's too much of a b-bother, I'm sure I can find a hotel nearby a-and reside there." Ukyo-san is already shaking his head before I have finished my sentence.
"I don't mind, please stand up straight." I follow his instruction and lift my chin up higher to look him in the eyes. He smiles warmly down at me, his eyes soft.
"Please call me Ukyo, we're family, after all." I nod and he grimaces as he continues. "Unfortunately, I don't have a room ready, yet. So, I'm afraid you will have to wait a few days."
"Of course, I don't mind. Is is alright if I s-sleep with you for a few days, E-Ema?" She claps excitedly her hands.
"Sure, it will be just like the sleepovers we had when we were younger." July also nods approvingly and Lily is just staring at the bags, probably smelling some kind of meat or something like that. I smile and turn back to Ukyo-san.
"I also hope that's alright with you, Ukyo-san." He waves a hand, acting unconcerned. However, there's a... weird glint in his eyes.
"Don't worry about it. It is nice to formally meet you, Yuri." His eyes light up as if he's reminded of something and turns to the both of us. "That reminds me, have you met Futo?" He asks. My expression sours slightly before I pull it straight again. Yeah, unfortunately.
"Oh, yes, just earlier......" Ema trails of, uncertain of what to say.
"I see. He will probably be unable to attend tomorrow due to work again, so I told him to find at least a little bit of time to come home today." Explains Ukyo-san while tying an apron around his waist.
"T-Tomorrow?" We both question him simultaneously.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I hadn't told you about it yet, had I?" He starts opening the plastic bags that are laying before him. Lily curiously follows the packages that leave the bag. "The truth is, I am planning to have a birthday party for Subaru." Subaru... another brother.
"A birthday party?" I echo him and hold Lily back from leaping onto the counter to snack from the meat that Ukyo-san still has to pack away.
"Having siblings really is so nice." Ema sighs dreamily.
"Well, we do not ordinarily go to such lengths, but Subaru is turning 20 this year, so it is special." Oh, wow. Too old for Ema. July and I share a glance and give each other a serious nod.
"Um, if there's anything we can help out with, please let us do it." She gives me a questioning look and I give her a nod to confirm that I'm okay with it.
"Hmmm, in that case......." He gives me a mysterious smile, the weird glance has disappeared and instead there seems to have replaced with a... curious one.

Akamichi

The plastic is cutting into my hand. I groan at the pain in my hands as Lily cackles at my misery. Ema is in the same predicament as me, even though I feel like it should be easier for her. I don't know why, as I'm the one who sports the most, but I just feel like it.
"You okay, Chii?"
"I-I'm okay. We have been put in charge of Subaru's birthday cake, so I have to do my best. But th-these are heavy!" She manages to get out before dropping her bags onto the ground and squats. She sighs. I stagger forward, also carrying hefty grocery bags.
"Come on, Ema. O-Otherwise it will take forever!" I exclaim, trying to hold onto those bags with all my willpower. Keyword: try. Because I'm not concentrating on the road, instead using it all for those bags, I trip over my feet.
Lily jumps off of my shoulder onto Ema's head. I can't really blame her. I try to catch myself before I really fall on my face. It could have worked if it wasn't for the heavy bags I'm carrying. Oh crap!

Thud!

"Oh my god, Yu-chan! Are you alright?" Ema screams in surprise, leaving her baggage to scurry over to me. Luckily my glasses fell off of my face before I could bash it in with my head. However, that doesn't mean it still sucks! I groan loudly my displeasure and push myself up. I winch. It seems like I have some scrapes and bruises.
"Mostly. A-Are you alright too?"
"I'm okay." I inhale deeply through my nose and sit down, uncaring for any people passing by, probably judging us. Lily cackles. I glare at her from the corner of my eye and mouth: 'no donuts'. Her eyes widen as she opens her mouth to proclaim her love for donuts when,
"I feel like Subaru-kun would have no problem with carrying a load like this."
"H-Huh?"
"What?"
"Well, the one thing he looks like he's got is physical strength." I nod in understanding while grabbing my glasses and putting it on my nose before I question her.
"Oh, what kind of s-sport does he?"
"Subaru-kun does basketball. He does roadwork every day in addition to training with his team. It's really amazing."
"Th-That is amazing."
"She'd noticed that?" Huh? I whip my head around, feeling as if we were just being watched right now.

Third p.o.v

Thud!

He looks up in shock, Ema is leaving some grocery bags behind while hurting over to a... blond-haired girl who seems to have fallen down.
"Oh my god, Yu-chan! Are you alright?" They seem to know each other. The girl groans and pushes herself up to her knees and hands. She winches.
"Mostly. A-Are you alright too?"
"I'm okay." Stutters Ema as the other plops down onto the ground, seemingly uncaring of what other things.
"I feel like Subaru-kun would have no problem with carrying a load like this." Ema says suddenly.
"H-Huh?" The blond girl seems to nod to something and grabs her glasses that were lying down in front of her. Probably fell off when she fell.
"Oh, what kind of s-sport does he?"
"Subaru-kun does basketball. He does roadwork every day in addition to training with his team. It's really amazing."
"Th-That is amazing." She noticed that?!
"She'd noticed that?" He asks out loud, regretting it really quickly as he has now betrayed his position.
"Huh?"
"Hmm, is something the matter, Yu-chan?" He hears Ema asking the blond girl as he quickly hides behind a corner, it would be weird if they spotted him right now. And embarrassing.
"I thought there was s-someone there just now." She sounds confused.
"I'm sure it was nothing." Waiting behind the corner is Subaru with his hand clasped for his mouth. A small blush is adorning his face.

What is he hiding for?