Family

Yuri p.o.v
After letting Lily complaining for around ten minutes, I opened the door again and demanded for an apology. The moment she apologized over and over again was so funny I wished I filmed it. After that I put the groceries away and was ready for some sweet, sweet gaming time.

And of course. My tongue flashes out to lick my lips. I have some delicious snacks for myself and Lily.
"Y-You know, Lily, I-I thought of a fun d-d-date for Ren and I." Immediately after I say that, Lily start wiggling with her eyebrows suggestively. "Oh, are you going to buy lacy-" I flick her forehead with my index finger before she can finish her sentence. My cheeks burn so hard, that I feel warm all over my whole body and I almost stumble over my own feet as I fail to concentrate on walking. "L-Lily!" And sigh in annoyance after that. Please, what did I do to deserve this? And with this I mean a companion named Lily.
"What are sighing about?" I look up, right in the eyes of Iori.
"I-Iori...Were you out in t-the backyard?" I give him an awkward smile, trying to advert to attention to something else.
"Yeah. Watering the flowers. Never mind that. Did something happen?" Mission failed. I almost tend to sigh again, but decide against it. It will only make him more worried.
"U-Uhmm.....Subaru and Natsume...." I fiddle nervously with my fingers, the bag of snacks forgotten on the floor as I'm quietly debating if I should tell him or not.
"Something happen between those two?" He smiles knowingly as I stay quiet. Only a small nod as an answer of his question. "Don't worry. They're brothers." I nod again, feeling guilty all of the sudden. I didn't cause it, did I?
"U-Uh...A-Alright." He comes closer, stopping at around a feet before me.
"Smile. I'll get you more of those flowers again sometime." I part my lips in surprise. Oh, that flower was really beautiful...I was already hoping he would give me some flowers again, because they brighten my room up so much more. "A-Ah, thank you, Iori." With one last smile, he walks off, leaving me alone with my thoughts and Lily again.
Feeling a little more lighter after the conversation with him, I pick up my bag with snacks and start walking to my room again.
"He's nice." Says Lily after a moment of silence. I nod happily, my hair bouncing a little. "Yeah. A-And I hope he stays that way." With my thoughts elsewhere I don't notice Lily throwing me a sad/guilty expression before detecting that I stopped again. "A-Azusa."
"Welcome back. Do you have a second?" He asks, stopping next to me. I nod, grasping me keys from my room so I can open it to invite him in.
"Well, it's not anything important. I just came to give this to you." I pause with the keys in my hand and slowly take the bag from him with the other hand, not fully processing what is happening.
Oh. I blink owlishly at the purple photo album in my hand, just staring at it. He gave me a photo album.
"T-This is-"
"You said the other day that you didn't have a photo album, I hope you'll accept it, because I didn't know if I picked the color right. You look like you love the color purple."

Azusa(third) p.o.v
The feeling of worry replaces as quickly with satisfaction as soon as he sees a small smile of gratitude stretching the other boy's lips. He picked the right color.

Yuri p.o.v
"B-But, why....?" I glance at him again, fighting the smile that is still on my lips. He gave a photo album...A real photo album where I can put pictures of my brother, Ema and I in there.
"This is my way of thanking you." A relieved look is in his eyes as he gazes at me, a gentle smile grazing his lips.
"T-Thank me?" For what? I...didn't do anything.
"That anime project is starting to get going in the earnest." My eyes widen as I realize what he is talking about.
"O-Oh, I see!" "I caused you anxiety in a lot of ways, so I wanted to thank you properly."
"I-It was nothing." I hear Lily short in my ear and immediately my eyebrow twitches at it. Lilyyyyy.
"No, without you, I wouldn't have been able to do that role. I think I would've ended up deeply hurting Tsubaki. It's because of you that I was able to change. Thank you." I smile bashfully at his words full of gratitude towards me and try to wave it away.
"L-Like I said, it was nothing, I-I'm happy I could help. A-And thank you very much...I really appreciate the a-album." Not noticing the pink dusting his cheeks, I gaze down at the photo album again.
"Come to think of it, I feel as though this is the first time I've talked to you like this. I've always got that rowdy one with me, after all." A giggle already escapes my lips before I can even try to prevent it.
"T-That's true." He starts rubbing the back of his neck as we continue to engage in a pleasant conversation. I'm...quite happy that it's not awkward talking to Azusa because of Tsubaki. I wonder....if this is what a family feels like?

Hey, guys! Thank you for continuing with reading my fanfiction! Also, I apologize for not updating sooner, but I had a few important tests coming up so I wanted to update a little later than usual. I hope you have a nice day! Stay safe!