Date

Yuri p.o.v
He looks very h-handsome. I blush bashfully at my thoughts and look away from him. He grins at me, not noticing the pink dusting my cheeks and instead asks, "Ready to go?" I nod quickly, closing the door behind me as I step out towards him. Because it was going to be hot today, I decided to wear shorts and a simple white, oversized shirt and just a pair of leather sandals. Glasses, my phone and a few other things are stored in my bag.
This time he looks away, scratching the back of his head, a nervous chuckle escapes his lips as he gazes at my choice of clothes. "Y-You look really nice."
"Y-You too." I stutter out, and am rewarded with a huge grin send my way. Because he looks really nice. Even handsome. (The picture above, minus his red eyes.). "Thank you. Shall we go then?" My lips quirk up a little and I nod tentatively, feeling happy about this prospect to get to know Ren more.

I slip out of my sandals, and hang my bag on the coat rack. The first thing that I notice is that it's clean, but not like someone normality keeps it clean. More like hide anything from the sight so it looks more clean. I suppress a soft giggle and Ren gives me a confused face. "What's wrong?"
"N-No, nothing. It just l-looks clean, I actually didn't expect t-that from you." He pouts and lays a hand on his heart, trying to act like I hurt him. "That hurts, Yuri." This time a snort and a giggle escape my lips at the same time, creating a weird sound and Ren bursts out laughing at that while my cheeks flame up, starting to feel really hot.
He starts walking towards the living room, me following shortly after the warm feeling of my cheeks starts to subdue.
"Do you want something to drink? Tea, coffee, water?" He asks after I've seated on his light grey couch.
"T-Tea, please." He nods, giving me a large grin and nods towards his own tv, "I didn't know if you like to play games, but if you do, you can choose one while I'm making some tea." And disappears to the kitchen. He also plays games? That's...Great, because Ema doesn't want to-I shake my head and instead focus on looking around me, taking the living room in me. It's actually quite...comfy.
The wall that separates the kitchen and the living room is full of pictures of his sister, him and an older woman. Probably his mother, but where is his father? A lonely plant in a vase is standing there in the corner, next to it is a widow which casts a sunlight of the whole room. Furthermore, the tv is standing on a small cabinet. Which are probably full of games. I smile softly at that thought and continue to look around.
The light grey couch is surrounded by two other light grey, comfy chairs and a dark blue carpet with a small table standing there in the middle. Next to the couch stands a coffee table with a lamp on top of it. A few white and dark grey pillows are laying on the couch and the chairs. A remote and a lot of magazines are on the coffee table as well as under.
I should probably chose a game before he comes back. With that thought I stand up, walking towards the cabinet where the tv is standing on and kneel down.
Hmmmm....I'm currently debating which game to get. A race game....or Zombie Apocalypse. It's so difficult!
"Hey, did you manage to find a game you like?" Upon hearing Ren's voice I squeak, not expecting him to show up. He chuckles while setting the tray with snacks and drinks down on the table.
"I take that as a no?" I give him a nod as an answer, and he smiles as he moves so he can sit next to me.
"Hmmm...What about the race game? At least I can then beat you properly." He gives me a small smirk, which I return with a mischievous glint in my eyes. "Y-You can try."

"Ah, man! How the hell are you so good!" Whines Ren, plopping back down on the couch again as he had been so competitive about the game, that he stood up and started hurling curses at the game while trying to catch up with me. I feel a small twinge of satisfaction shooting through me as I watch Ren downing his frustration with the now cold tea.
"B-Because I'm just better than you?" He raises an eyebrow at my answer, but it quickly turns to disgust as he takes another sip of his tea.
"Haha, very funny. Man, every bro I ever gamed with was always whining about losing and I just thought they were just being dramatic, but you've beaten me more than eleven times!" He throws the controller besides him, a frustrated sigh escapes his lips. "I-I'm sure you'll beat me..."
"Ahh, that's nice of you-"
"..one d-day." He throws a playful glare at me in which I respond with giggling softly. While he's still whining about losing, I check the time on my phone quickly and note that it's getting late and that Lily might get worried.
"H-Hey, Ren?" He looks up. "Hmmm?"
"I have to g-go." I answer, seeing his face swift a little. Is he....disappointed? With a nod he stands up, guiding me to the door. "Ah, I hope you would stay a little longer." I shrug. "W-We can meet more often, so d-don't worry about that?" A wide grin appears on his face. "Nice!" Which makes me smile slightly.

We both stare at each other, not really knowing what to say.
"I-I guess-"
"So, when-" We start simultaneously, staring at each other before bursting out laughing. Ren more likely laughing loudly, while I'm chuckling. "When can I remember we did this again?" He asks teasingly after we stopped with laughing to take a breath. "I-I'm not sure." I reply back, also a little teasingly. Before I know it, soft lips has captured mine. It doesn't last that long as he pulls back and whispers seductively in my ear, "A little payback for last time." And winks at me before closing the door in my face. I stand there stunned for a second till my brain can process what just happened and my cheeks flame up again. "R-Ren!"