Watching Movies & Dreams

Yuri p.o.v
He grins at my expression before turning around and plopping down onto Ema's bed. He closes his eyes, still acting as if he owns everything and I get a distinctive gut feeling that he almost expects me to worship or something. I'm quite happy Ema is still out right now, because I don't want her to deal with this, this arrogant pop star.
"W-What are you doing?" I ask sharply as I place all those DVD's onto Ema's bureau. Lily hisses at him from her spot in my bed and he finally opens his eyes to glance my way.
"You know...." He gestures with his chin towards the bag where Lily resides. "That things is in the way." Thing?! "Put it away somewhere. What if it scratches my face? I'm a pop star, you know?"
"Lily won't scr-scratch your face, and I'm not putting her a-away." For a few seconds he stares at me with an unrelenting gaze and I almost squirm under his eyes. However, since we are talking about Lily, my friend and certainly not a thing, I'm not willing to back down on this matter. After a moment he shrugs.
"Suit yourself. But keep it far away from me." That, I'm willing to do. I nod in agreement and without any indication stands up and walks over to the windows. "Obedient." He moves on curtain to the side, darkening this room, quickly followed by the other curtain. "Not a bad quality, though. It'll make you fun to torment."
"H-Hah?" He stalks closer, capturing my hand and pulling me in. He grins down on me as our faces are almost touching. His breath hits my nose as he requests,
"Would you do something for me?"

So that is how I ended up in this situation. Me sitting with my legs closed on Ema's bed, quietly eating my donut - as I was quite hungry - Lily is eating on Ema's bureau, burning holes into Futo. And Futo, you might ask? He's manspreading on the bed, watching the tv with a bored face (still acting as if he owns everything).
I sweat drop slightly at his attitude while I continue to eat. Send help, I'm regretting my decision to not tell Ema about this. I sigh. I can't relax, at all.
"Hey." I jolt out of my thoughts at his snippy tone and swivel my head around to meet his eyes.
"Wh-What?"
"Mind if I move a little closer to your side?" I squint my eyes at him.
"Why?"
"Because I can't see well from here." Is all he says before already moving closer. His hand touches my hip and he presses his knee against my leg. I squeeze my hands in my trousers, bunching the fabric. "It's okay." It's not! And you know it!
Even though I want to snap back at him to back up and give me my personal space back, I hold myself in. It's quite difficult to do so, though. His legs presses harder against mine and my eyes snap upwards to look at his face. He gives nothing away, though I get the feeling that he's laughing inwards at my. A fiery blush makes it's way onto my face and I desperately try to remind myself to hold it in. It's for Ema. I'm gonna try to have a good relationship with this family for Ema. It's for Ema.
"I gotta say, that was amazing!" My eyes widen at his excitement. So, he has this kind of side, too. "Hey, did you see that part?"
"The s-scene where the pr-protagonist was just sleeping?" My answer sounds more like a question than a statement, but the amount of fucks I can give is slowly diminishing.
"You don't get it, do you? This is the problem with you unwashed masses. Putting on casual performance like that is the hardest part of it all." My eyebrow twitches at the casual insult of him. Unwashed masses, and what are you? My smile feels more like a grimace. In the background I hear a hiss from Lily and throw her a warning gaze. She huffs.
"O-Oh, Okay."
"Scenes where all you're doing is walking or sitting.... Those are the parts where you can see how good someone is. Because simple actions can't be faked. I mean, I'm not even close to that yet...." His smile is almost... bashful now. It is because of sheer will that I'm able to keep my mouth from dropping. Who put a spell on this guy?? "But I hope that someday, I'll be able to put on a performance like that. I don't want people saying pop stars can't act. I don't want to have to compromise." At the end of his passionate speech, I can't help smile slightly. People who work hard for their dreams are the ones that I respect the most. I'm also working hard on ballet, so it's nice to relate to someone else.
"That's awe-awesome." He immediately turns to me, an irritated expression is on his face. Though his mood can turn around like the weather.
"Huh?! Are you making fun of me?!" He snaps angrily.
"N-No!" I shake my hands wildly, not willing to feel his wrath. "Y-You're working hard to a-achieve your dreams, it made me t-think if myself because I'm-I'm also working hard for my dreams." My answers seems to shock him and he gives me a bewildered expression.
"What?" I decide to continue. A soft look appears on my face as I get lost in my dreams.
"I-I have always done ballet since I was little. The ele-elegance and beauty they radiated made m-me want to do that to." I stare at my hands, lost in the happy memories that my sport gave me, a soft smile plays on my lips. "I ad-admire that."
He's silent for a moment, till...
"You really are stupid, you know that?" Startled, I turn my head back to look at him. Even though, his words are harsh, the look on his face says somethings else. "Here I was, thinking of letting you off the hook after this, but..." He places his hand on my cheek and begins to come too close for comfort. His hand is slightly dry, but warm on my cheek. My cheeks grow hot.
"W-Wait-"
"Why didn't I ever notice this before? You're cute. Do you mind if I call you Little Sis from now on?" Yes! I do mind! I inch backwards, not willing to continue on any further than this. I'm trapped.
"Y-Yes-" His is inching closer and I flinch slightly as his peppermint breath hits my lips. Oi, wait. Behind me, I can hear Lily screeching as she finally notices that I'm backed into a corner. Save me.
"Hey, you home?"

I don't know if you read Diabolik Lovers, but I'll just tell it again. And I just want to get it off my chest. So I sport on a high level and last Saturday I had the National Championship. I was in the semi-finale when I got injured. I twisted my knee. After I could barely stand, even walk, I was brought to the first-aid and then brought to the hospital. There they took some pictures of my knee and luckily nothing was broken. But on Monday I took a MRI scan and....it came back with a torn cruciate ligament, meniscus and knee ligament. I can't really tell you how much that hurt. Physically and emotionally. Because of my injury I have to get an operation so I can walk again. And...I heard that...I'm out for more than a year. And that hurt the most. Because this is an important year for me, an important thing of my life, that affects me daily. If you read this, thank you. If you don't, that's your choice and I won't blame you. I just wanted to tell you this, because I may not be able to write.