Conflict?

Yuri p.o.v
"A-And how Subaru scored the last point after the whistle! H-He looked like he was flying, so l-long he stayed into the air to t-throw the ball into the net! So c-cool!" I clap my hands, feeling the excitement of them winning filling me up.
He probably doesn't like that I talk to much.
"O-Oh, I'm sorry. I don't even know that much a-about basketball." He glances at my face. "No, it's fine. It was that exciting of a game, after all." And then turns to face the air.
"Looks like we might be in for some rain. Want a ride? I have my car parked nearby." He suggests. I shake my head.
"O-Oh, no. I'll be fine."
"Don't be shy. We're siblings, aren't we?" We are, but not by blood.
"Hmm, yes, y-you're right." My hair bounces up and down as nod happily. A loud ringing of his phone cuts of our conversation.
"It's a business call. Find some place where you can wait for me a bit." Not waiting for my response he turns around, already taking the call.
"Yes? This is Asahina." With a soft smile I turn around, already looking for a place to sit down. "I-I really admire how they're invested in their own interest."

I wonder how long it takes to speak about business. Currently I'm swinging my legs back and forth on a bench, sitting outside, a lollipop popped into my mouth.
Cherry taste, really yummy. I lick my lips quickly and pop it back in.
"Hey!" Huh?
"S-Subaru." I stumble to get up quickly, folding my hands behind my back. He stops before me, looking really excited.
"Y-You were really amazing-Hmpf!" The next moment I know, his arms circle around me, pulling me right against him. My lollipop falls onto the ground.
"Thank you. I owe it all to you."
"H-Huh? What?" I ask, mostly being confused about what is happening.
"Because you came. Because you watched the game. That's why I was able to do my best." My face bursts into flames as he says that. It sounds like some sort of confession. I hide my face into his vest, feeling pretty embarrassed about that thought.
"So, hey...Do you have some guy you like?" He pulls back, some pink dusting his cheeks. At that moment my brain makes a shortcut. Hè?
"W-Wha-Hè?" I try to speak, but it seems that there's only gibberish coming out of it. "I'm serious. Tell me. A guy you like...I mean, is there a guy you're in a relationship with?" If my brain didn't make a shortcut then, it certainly did now.
"U-U-Uhm..." I still try to form the words, that, yes...I like someone, but no, I'm not (yet) in a relationship.
"I see. Then, I want you to stick by my side forever. From now on. Forever. I need you." His hands tighten on my shoulders. Help.
"Subaru." A savior says, as if he's hearing my pleadings. Natsume, thank you.
"Natsu-bro! What are you doing here?" Subaru exclaims, looking quite surprised at seeing Natsume here. He's his brother, of course he would like to watch him.
"That's what I'd like to know. Why are you here now? What about your teammates? Your team manager? Your coach?" He's standing like a boss berating his employees, his hands in his pockets as he stares Subaru right in the eyes. "Natsu-bro-"
"Don't lose your head just because you contributed a little. This is only the second round. It's not even as if you've won. Get your butt back in there. Save your moronic antics for when you've become a real first-rate player. It's too soon for you." He continues merciless, and I wince at his harsh words.
But...It is not like he's not right, but I also don't know what happened between them. Subaru's shocked face turns angry, like he wants to explode any second.
"I don't have to take this from the guy who gave up on the game half-ass."
"Even if I'd continued, if I were half-ass about it, it'd be the same thing." The tension between them is murderous, and I start shuffling uncomfortably as the air starts feeling more heavy.
Small droplets of water starts falling from the already grey air. I sigh softly, feeling like a toy where they are arguing about.
"I'm sick of this." Subaru finally says, breaking the tension a bit before turning to me with a serious face. "Think about what I said earlier."
Shoving his hands into his pockets he walks away, a stubborn frown on his face.
What the heck happened right now?
"Are you going out with Subaru?" Asks Natsume out of nowhere, cutting my thoughts off. I shake my head slowly.
"N-No...I...already like someone e-else." The rain has started to become heavier, drenching me completely (again). What is going to happen now? Natsume stands next, draping his blazer over my shoulders.
"I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. Forgive me." What is he saying it for? I caused all this to begin with...