Married?

Yuri p.o.v
When I woke up around 8 o'clock in the morning, it was to Lily's screaming and haphazard jumping around, wanting donuts. Even though I had tried my best, her screeching became after some time too much and had to comply with her cheery demands. So here we are, in front of a store, in the middle of an argument.
"L-Lily! Don't just run away." I scold her with a stern look and pick her up by the scruff of her neck. She scrambles around and whines before settling down in my arms. "You didn't have to pick me up like that!"
"T-Tell me Lily, w-what would people t-think when a-a random a-animal walks into t-the store?" She shoots me an expression that she knows what I'm talking about, but refuses to admit it. She grumbles at the glare I send her way.
"They might call Animal Control again to remove me."
"T-That's right, so behave." She shrinks under my stern eyes.
"Alright, alright! Sorry."
"I-It's okay, let's-"
"Uhm, excuse me, miss? Can you move to the side, you're blocking the entrance." A stranger's voice interrupts me and I squeak as I jump up. My hair flies into my face as I whip around to meet the expression of a very impatient man. I bow with Lily still in my arms and quickly move to the side.
"I-I apologize!" The man huffs and storms inside, leaving me embarrassed and mortified behind with a cackling Lily.

Time skip
After getting over my embarrassment and threatening Lily with not going to buy any donuts, I bought two donuts, one with sprinkles and one just glazed. I take a small bite and hum. It tastes great. I thoughtlessly check my phone, noting I got a text from Rintarou, which I'm going to read later and look at the time.
"C-Crap!" I almost drop my phone in my haste sprinting. I don't want to be late for my class!

"Keep up the hard work Yuri." Says my female teacher, Ava, with a proud smile. The first time we were formally introduced to each other, she thought I was a girl. That wasn't really funny, but yeah...I can't really chance how I look. Also, luckily I wasn't late to the class, a few seconds later and I was toasted.
"You dance really beautiful! I wish I could dance like you, Yuri!" Says a partner from ballet, I quote partner. Her name is Madison and she has also been doing ballet for a long time. Although a bit loud mouthed and sometimes a tad too much for me to handle, she's honest and works hard to achieve her dreams.
"T-Thank you." We smile at each other. Initially, Madison had gotten a slight crush on me when she thought I was a girl, however after finding out that wasn't the case - and that I was gay - she had gotten over it quite quickly and we became friends. We gossip quietly further about some funny or juicy stories while warming-up and doing our poses.
"Madison, Yuri." Warns a voice. We gulp simultaneously and turn our heads to face our teachers. She taps her feet. "I guess we have found our volunteers to clean up this whole room after this class."
"Shit." Curses Madison quietly, and I can't help but silently agree with her.

We had divided the tasks together while our teacher is making sure everything important is locked. So right now I'm cleaning the floor, Madison is throwing away some trash, closing the windows and checking the girls dressing room if anything was left behind. I also have to check out the boys changing room while I'm in there, not like that has a lot of use, since I'm still the only boy that does ballet.
Only our things are left in there, and Lily is also waiting impatiently for me, wanting me to hurry up. The floor is almost done now. The last thing I would have to do is turn of the lights inside the room and then I can change in the dressing room. Stumbling with the equipment, I manage to put it in the storage room and hastily close it behind me. Madison and I both almost sprint out of the room after turning the light switch off, wanting desperately to go home.
"There you are! I'm getting tired!" Ignoring Lily's whining, I start to change immediately into my casual clothes after the door closes behind me, stripping away my ballet clothes and shoes. I take a quick brush through my hair and just pin a few hairs that are hanging in front of my eyes behind my head. Stuffing the clothes and other things into my bag, I swing it onto my back. Before walking out of the dressing room, I take a quick scan through the room and then walk out, of course picking Lily up and taking her with me. Madison is waiting outside the girl's dressing room for me and shoots me a grin when she sees me.
"Nice, let's go!" I nod and we both exit the building, waving our goodbyes to Ava and bidding her goodnight, we rush off to both our homes. Although our homes are going both in the same direction, we arrive first at Madison's home and then I go straight to mine's.

"So, how did your class go?" Asks Lily as melts under my scratches.
"I-It went well, I s-still have to improve, t-though." She rolls her eyes at my answer.
"You always say that, even though you're already great!" I smile and nod.
"I know." She rolls her eyes again, but settles down. A few peaceful minutes pass by with me walking down the street and her just enjoying the scratches. Until Lily breaks the silence again.
"Oh, by the way, I think Rintarou called you a few times." I quirk my eyebrow at her.
"And you didn't t-tell me earlier?" She grumbles, "I just remembered." I roll my eyes at her and grab my phone, checking to see if I have any missed calls. And I have. From Rintarou. Two, in fact. My eyebrows furrow in confusion and with one hand - since I'm using the other to hold Lily - I manage press on the call button. I don't have to wait long, as the call connects after the second ring and I hear Rintarou's filtered voice coming through.
"Yuri, it's been a long time. How have you been?"
"I-I'm alright, but you s-seem excited." It seems like he can't contain a chuckle and I can feel his grin just through my phone.
"Yes, I suppose you could say so, since I have some exciting news."
"Don't keep me w-waiting."
"I'm getting married." I promptly choke onto my spit at the words coming out of his mouth.
"M-M-Married?!"