Meeting with Natsume

Yuri p.o.v
After I closed the door behind me I turn around, ready to go inside till so,etching catches my eyes. Two envelopes? From who...I grasp the envelopes out of mailbox number 403. Wait....I squint my eyes to look at the name beneath the number. That's my name! I have now my own room! How cool! I have to tell Lily, July and Ema!
"But....f-from who are those envelopes?" I turn the envelopes around and gasp.
Natsume! Why did he send me something? And the other...Someone walks behind me and I look up. It's...Tsubaki.
"T-Tsubaki...Are you o-okay?" He turns around, and after a long moment he gives me a small smile before turning around again and walks out of the door.
Is he okay? Not even a second later someone bursts through the door again.
This time it's Azusa.
"Have you seen Tsubaki?" His voice is urgent.
"O-Oh, he just went out...Is he okay?" He ignores me, probably going to walk after Tsubaki. Okay, there's really something going on.
I turn back to walk into Ema's room and ready to tell her the good news that I got my own room.

"E-Ema!" I burst through the door, jumping up and down. She looks up from her phone, looking surprised before asking.
"Y-Yu-chan, I thought you stayed with a friend?" I smile having put the envelopes in my bag so my hands are empty, just as something jumps right at me. It's Lily.
"Nè, how went you date? Why did you leave me? I felt so lonely! And July is a grumpy old man so I couldn't do anything with him! Was the food good? Did you go to the same cafe again?" She fires questions to me and I sweat drop a little at her antics. "I-I'll tell you later about it, but first I've good news!"
"Huh? What is it then?" I pause for the dramatic moment.
"I've got my own r-room!" Lily's eyes pops almost out of her sockets.
"Really?!" I nod, quite happy that I have my own room.
"Y-Yes!" Ema smiles. "That's really nice." My head bounces up and down as I nod more fanatically. "I know, r-right." Maybe I should go check it out.
"Do y-you want to go check with me the room?" I ask a bit carefully, scared she's going to reject that idea. She shakes her head slowly, a frown tugging on her lips.
"I'm sorry, but I'm really tired and want to go to sleep." Oh.
"Oh, okay. L-Lily?" I try to hide my disappointment and quickly walk with Lily to my destination. It isn't that far away so I open my envelope and fish out the key for my new room. Here we go.
With a soft click the door opens and a second later I walk into the room.
Oh. Blue comforter, blue and green pillows, blue curtains, a dark blue carpet.
Not trying to be spoiled, but...I glance around me and place my bag on the ground, and flop on my new bed. With a sigh I turn around and stare up at the ceiling. I don't even like blue.

After that I wanted to clear my mind with opening the envelope that Natsume gave me. It is apparently a game from his company that hasn't even come out yet. I think I can remember before I went away to talk to Ren, that they were talking about a video game from Natsume's company. So I played, with almost shoving Lily under my bed because she was bothering me. It was actually quite fun playing, snacks, drinks and a game, what else do you want?
But right now...I'm not getting anywhere.
"I-I get wiped out in the dessert zone no matter how many times I t-try!" I whine, flopping onto my belly. Lily is sleeping soundly next to me.
I glance at the envelope, his business card looking right back at me. Maybe...I nibble at my lip. Should I do it?

In the end I decided to do it because I didn't get any further in the desert zone. We agreed to meet up in a cafe, albeit a different one and I was quiet happy with that, otherwise that well-known cashier might greet me.
I shuffle anxiously, feeling all of the sudden the nerves getting the best of me.
Now I certainly can't relax.
A tingle of the door opening brings me out of my thoughts. It's Natsume.
He walks inside, looking around before catching my eyes and starts walking towards me. "You got here awfully early. Did you wait long?" He asks, taking of his blazer before draping it over the chair.
"N-No, don't worry..." I give him a small smile. And freeze immediately after that as I hear two woman talking about us.
"Get out! Is that guy hot or what?"
"But it looks like he's meeting with his girlfriend." I almost spit out the water I'm drinking. Th-They think we're a couple?!
"You look flushed. Do you have a fever or something?" Natsume's worried voice rips me out of my thoughts. "N-No, I'm fine." I sigh in relief as he drops it and instead turns to my drink.
"You hadn't ordered anything yet? What do you want to get?"
"O-Oh, don't worry. I asked you t-to meet with me, so I'll pay." Maybe he went through the trouble to meet me...So the least I could do is pay out drinks.
"Good attitude." He says all of the sudden. Huh?
"H-Huh?"
"If you'd planned to make me pay from the start, I wouldn't have stood for it, but it's fine. I'll treat you. Order whatever you want." Probably because he's the CEO of a company, and if people know that they would sometimes use others for their own benefits.
"O-Okay, thank." I smile softly. At least he didn't change his attitude.