Third Brother & Hairstyles

Yuri p.o.v
The elevator dings behind us as Ema and I trudge inside. Sweat is trickling down my back and it feels like my arms are gonna fall off any second.
All the while Lily is relaxing on my shoulder and whining about donuts. I almost want to smack her snout, but hold myself back from doing it. With a thud I place the heavy bags on the floor and breathe slowly in. Lily cackles in my ear and my eyebrow twitches as I try to ignore her.
"F-Finally home." Em-chan nods in agreement and also places the bags onto the floor before straightening up again. Surprise colours her face and her mouth drops for a second. Lily chooses at that exact moment to do a surprise drop into one of those shopping bag and with a curse I try to grabble her.
Ema tries to pat my shoulder to gain my attention, but misses miserably as I am busy wrestling Lily over some meat.
"Yu-chan, Yu-chan." She says insistently while still staring at a pair of feet in front of her.
"Wh-What, Ema." I grunt, janking the package of meat out of Lily's mouth. "I'm busy- Oh."
"Is... Is he dead?" Ema whispers, as if saying it out loud will make it any less true. I shrug with one shoulder and hiss back at Lily as I see her eyeing the bag again. It's almost like she's a toddler. "L-Lily!"
She smiles innocently back at me and I want to continue to scold her until I'm literally dragged away by Ema to check upon the pair of legs. Ema's pretty strong. Before I'm completely pulled away, I manage to snatch Lily by the scruff, so she doesn't go off on her own and stuf her into one of my pockets. The moment we come closer to the person, Ema hastily drops my hand and rushes over to the Perón.
"Louis!" She drops onto her knees and shakes the guy. "What's wrong?!" Wait a second.
" is he sick or something?" Chimes July in. No.... It is something else.
"I think..." I sweat drop a little, "he's sleeping." Ema turns to me in disbelief, looking like she's questioning my sanity. Even though I probably guessed it right that 'Louis' was sleeping, it still scares the crap outta me as Louis with a yawn straightens up, rubbing his eyes. He has mauve colored eyes and messy ash pink hair that is in a side ponytail, his bangs covering his right eye. He wears a soft looking polka dot jacket over a black and white undershirts, along with very dark pink pants a pendant necklace.
"Chii." He says slowly, greeting Ema before turning to me. "I'm sorry, and you are?"
"A-Ah, sorry. My name is Hinata Y-Yuri." He nods, as if now remembering my name. How did he know Ema's nickname? Can he also understand Lily and July? If so, why doesn't he just say so?
"Yu-chan."
"Strange. Truly strange." July mutters. Lily yawns and adds from inside my pocket. "I'm sure it's pretty normal." Ignoring our two pets talking, Ema asks Louis,
"Uhm, are you alright?"
"Yeah." He gives a slow reply. Louis' voice is relaxed and slow. "My plan was...to sleep...on the sofa, but I didn't...make it."
"Are you done with work?"
"No. Do you mind....if I rearrange.....your hairstyles?"
"What?"
"Today is...Subaru birthday. There's the party, so...I wanted to make....both of you look cute." I mean...thank your for the offer, but- Ema turns to me, there's an unmistakable sparkle in her eyes. I sigh. So that's how it's going to be. I mean, if it's nothing too girly, I don't mind. I shrug, indicating I don't really care either way. Ema brightens up
"This guy came back just for that?" Says July, a little sceptical about his intentions, which i can completely sympathize with, because just for a hairstyle? He came back to the house while he's still on the clock, just for two hairstyles?
"Finally! Yu-chan gets finally a haircut after so many years." I glare at her even if she's hidden in my pocket.

Since I didn't want to have anything wild, we decided to do my hair first. Ema is looking expectantly as Louis is styling my hair. His hands are nice. I blink slowly, feeling a little sleepy as those professional hands continues to soothingly do my hair.
It is very relaxing and I close my eyes for a second before I feel something nipping at my fingers. Or rather, someone. With a yawn, I start to scratch Lily again, who just purrs smugly and lays back down. 
"And, done." Ema's already clapping before Louis has even grabbed the mirror for me to take a look, and I start to chuckle at her antics, even more so as July joins in. (The hairstyle is the picture above). As I have finished admiring the hairstyle from different sides, I grin brightly up to Louis.
"T-Thank you, it's beautiful." He gives me a close-eyed smile back, and there's unmistakable pride in his voice as he accepts the compliment. Of course he's happy and proud.
Next up is Ema and I lift up Lily as I stand up from my seat and walk over to sit next to July on the couch. I scratch Lily behind her ears, her purrs are filling up the silence as I watch Louis skillfully doing Ema's hair.
He starts to comb it first it and her hair falls down past her shoulders. Even without his help, her hair already has a healthy glow. I'm a little jealous of that, it took me forever to grow it to this length and even then, I must treat it carefully.
Truly. I think, scratching Lily's chin. He's truly a skilled hairstylist. Ema looks very relaxed, sitting in that chair, having her hair done.
"I'm done." Louis temps away from Ema to grab a mirror in order to show her his work. "Is this....all right?" He asks slowly, as she still hasn't said anything even though the seconds are ticking. It seems like Ema finally snaps out of her daydreaming.
"Yes! Very!"
"I'm glad." He kindly smiles at her compliment and grabs the curling iron. "Then it's...time to finish it." He pushes the button. Only nothing happens. "Oh?" He presses a few more times and I chuckle silently at his disappointed expression. "It's broken. Sorry, I'll go get another one." He looks like a kicked puppy.
"Oh, um, this is more than enough already." Ema tries to decline politely. Louis turns to us just before he ascends the stairs.
"Let me see this....through to the end." He answers seriously as he disappears upstairs. I giggle at Ema's face and waggle one finger her way.
"Let him b-be, Ema. He's a-a professional."
"Yu-chan is right! He's a professional, let him finish his job!" Ema reluctantly agrees with our arguments.
"... I guess there are times when it's actually worse to decline favours." I smile encouragingly at her while still petting a purring Lily. Ema smiles gently back. The calm atmosphere is broken by a pair of pounding shoes on the floor.