Yuri's sister

Previous
And starts leading him away from them, going upstairs she grabs his hand to tug him with her. This is going to be a long day. Thinks Ren, quirking his eyebrow up at her obvious flirting. I need a drink after this.

Ren (third) p.o.v
As they are upstairs, he removes as gently as he can, but at the same time firmly, her arm from his bicep, annoyance bubbling up at her ignorance. "Do you have something in your eyes?" He asks, feigning innocence as he props his hands in his pockets.
Her reaction is hilarious, at least, for him it is. Her eyes goes wide and her mouth slack as she openly gapes at him, not knowing what to say. "U-Uhm...N-No, I don't." She stutters, recovering quickly and she also starts fiddling with her hands, looking up coyly to him. Got Yuri that habit from her or vice versa?
"I...actually wanted to know if you like to have some coffee sometime?" She asks, still giving him a flutter of her eyelashes. What the hell? He barely manages to suppress a tired groan. What part of taking her arm off of me, and ignoring her advances doesn't she understand? Still, he manages to force a smile and shakes his head.
"No, I'm in a relationship." At least, he hopes Yuri accepts that. Her face falls, and she crosses her arms behind her back. "Oh...she must be a lucky woman then." The distaste is clear in her voice, and for the first time in his life he has never wanted to hit a girl that bad. And she must be one of those people. People who hate gays.
"I'm the lucky one. And man by the way."
"Huh?" He watches her face morph into confusion. "Man, lucky man. I'm gay." He flatly says. If I'm gonna say pansexual, she probably won't understand me. Holy shit, what is going on in this family? She immediately takes a step back, barely concealing her shame, disgust, and anger. I really need a drink after this.
"Before you're gonna say anything. Let me make this clear." He takes a huge step towards her, taken satisfaction in the fact that she now, finally, looks panicked as she bumps against the wall. He towers over her and slams his hand next to her head when she wants to move out his way.
"If you think you're being reasonable. You aren't. If you think you're always right and cry when life throws something to you. Well, tough shit, because you aren't always right. If you think your actions justify, they don't. If you think you can dehumanize people because of their sexuality, origin or skin. I can tell you, I will make you regret that. If you think it was justified to make Yuri feel bad about himself and dehumanize him when the brothers thought he was a girl and you did nothing about it and even go as far as to curse him out just because he wants to help you..." He leans closer, his eyes boring into her's as he sees her trembling, and looking up to him with now, scared eyes.
"...you're the worst sister ever." She opens her mouth, to defend herself, but he beats her to it. "All fucking tell you something right now. Yuri gave up his scholarship in America to fly towards you when he heard you had fallen sick, he tried to comfort you when you needed it, he cried when you distanced yourself from him, he cried when you told those things to him, he went out of his way to help you, even though you were pushing him away. Own up from it! Apologize! Try to rebuild the relationship you two once had! But own the fuck up for your mistakes!"
He takes a step back as he sees a tear slipping down her cheek. Did I go too far? He rubs the back of his head, feeling awkward as he watches her trying to quiet her sniffles.
"I'm sorry, that was uncall-"
"I was there." His mind screeches to a halt. Huh? Is the only thing his head finally progresses. "Huh?" He says dumbly. "I-I...was there. I was there when I found Taku-kun had hung himself in his bedroom." Holy fuck. Now he feels like a total asshole.
"A-And then-" She hiccups. "A-And then I found out Yuri was going to America, and..and I just couldn't cope with that." She covers her eyes with her hands. "Papa was the only that I had left! And I-I just wanted a big, h-happy family." She wipes the snot gathering there frantically away with the sleeve of her sweater.
"And I-I was jealous that Yu-ch-Yuri-kun was able to get close to the brothers that quick." Her eyes are puffy and red as she looks up to him. "I-I was the one being selfish, but... I just wanted to be happy for once..." This is too much to process.
"I-I don't know wh-what to do!" He grasps her shoulder before she can get too hysterical. "Calm down. Take deep breaths with me...three seconds in, four seconds out." It takes a few minutes, but he manages to calm her down just enough that there are a few sniffles here and there.
"Okay, listen to me, okay?" She nods. "First of all, you should apologize to Yuri, because you hurt him, unintentionally or intentionally, it doesn't matter right now. You need to apologize because he needs closure." She gives him a hopeful look. "Do you think he will forgive me?"
"I don't know." He answers shortly, seeing her face fall. "Because you hurt him, and you were hurt, too, but right now he needs time to think. He is still vulnerable, and it is up to him if he is going to forgive you or not, it is not my decision."
She breaths out slowly, and then nods. "...okay...Can I...write something so you can deliver it to...Yuri...?" She asks softly. "I see what I can do."

Man...He rubs his forehead, feeling all sort of mixed feelings about this whole ordeal. I hope Haru or Tora will bring some fresh drinks. Because I really, really need them. And...He glances to the side. Yuri's pet is really weird. It kept glancing at him, giving him the feeling it understood him. He groans before flicking his phone out and presses the call button, ignoring her pointed look from his shoulder.
This time, much to his surprise, Haru almost immediately answers the phone. "What do you want now?"
He grins widely, feeling a little better at hearing his friend's voice. "Ah, I miss you, too! I was actually wondering if you were gonna bring some alcoholic drinks?" A scoff is heard on the other line. "Of course, how else am I supposed to find some blackmail off you?"
He feels a shiver going down his back. The last time Haru found blackmail on him was when he was passed out, drooling over anything and everything...in his underwear.
It lasted several months with trying to delete it and don't get him started on what he had to buy of games and mangas! Well...I guess I got him back with puking on his lap.
"Noooooo!" He whines, "Please, I'm begging you!"
"We'll see. First, I want to see the boy you were talking about, because I'm already halfway there." He almost stumbles over his own feet as Haru finishes the sentence.
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"It's almost 5pm. Don't tell me you forgot?" His eyes fly over to his phone. Crap. And then starts sprinting like a maniac to get to his own house as quickly as possible, cradling Lily in his arms so she doesn't fall off.
"So you forgot." Says the voice dryly.
"Sorry, t-krcch-the c-krcch-con-krch-connection is b-krch-bad. Bye!" And clicks on end call before Haru can say anything, the bag full of clothes pounding on his back, and the animal in his hands keep throwing sort of smirks towards him.
He glares down at her, muttering a short, "Shut up." In which she reveals her sharp, pointy teeth. Feeling a little freaked out by her, his head shoots up and he focuses on running instead. He needs a good hug after this.

Hey, guys! I know this is a sudden change in Ema. But, I just thought this was becoming too much black and white. Of course, I do not condone any of her actions, and she needs to own up to it. But, almost always is the antagonist written off as the bad guy, and the protagonist as the good guy, and although she made many mistakes, she is still human. She has flaws, she makes mistakes, but in the end, she is still and will always be human.
And just like I said, I do not condone any of her actions, because in the end, she still hurt someone, and has to own up to it.
I hope you can accept this change and continue to read my fanfiction! Have a nice day and stay safe!