Cooking

Yuri p.o.v
"Ahhh." I moan quietly under the shower. The cold feeling in my bones finally leaves, replacing with warmth. This feels really great after being dropped into the water two times. I rub slowly my shoulders and start traveling downstairs.
I still wonder...What's wrong with Ema? She has been acting all weird the last few days. I...I just want my sister back. With a sigh I step out of the shower, the air is still foggy. Also everyone has been acting weird. Everyone.
I grimace and put on my new, dry clothes. Luckily I didn't catch a cold or something, and my wet clothes are currently drying in my room.
I open the door with one hand, the other still drying my hair, and walk towards my room. I'm ready to get a goodnights sleep.
Just when I want to take another step, something from the corner of my eye catches my attention. Natsume is still here! Wait...Who's there with him?
"Subaru." That answers my question. "I read the Basketball Monthly." He continues, but receives no response.
"It said you've lost your form. This is a crucial time. What in the world are you-"
"Natsu-bro." Subaru cuts him off, rather rudely. "You don't know what it's like on the team, so leave me alone." And with that the conversation is over.
I think I should leave them alone.

Next morning
"N-Nice." I mumble, carrying two bags of food. This is heavy! A groan slips through my lips and I stumble. "Nè, Yu-chan you sure you can carry all that?" Asks Lily, giving me a worried glance. "Y-Yes...Because the fridge was e-empty and we still need to eat f-f-fooodd!" I slip over a few leaves of the cherry blossoms, but quickly gain my balance again. Lily cackles in my ear, and I feel my eyebrow twitching. Lazy.
"Phew...T-Too close." I glance around, "I should sweep this up later."

With Lily on my shoulder I sprint towards the exit and stop temporarily.
What? "Oh? W-Who...?"
"Someone apparently already swept the area." Mumbles Lily thoughtfully, and looks around. She suddenly brightens and points with her tail at someone.
"Him!" This time I also look up, right at Subaru. Oh.
"Y-You swept already this area, S-Subaru?" I ask a bit nervously, shifting with my feet. "I-Is this area always neat because..."
He nods. "Yeah." Just when I want to say something else, another voice joins us.
"Welcome back." Iori.
"O-Oh, welcome back!" I turn slightly and see Subaru already walking of to the house. I feel bad that he had to do that, he already trains so much.
"What's wrong?" Asks Iori kindly.
"O-Oh, nothing..." I feel like a child that's caught stealing candy from the candy jar. "I just f-feel bad that he did the sweeping."
"It's okay, because that's Subaru-bro's job." Hè?
"What?" He gives me a comforting smile and explains. "We all have our jobs around the condo." Ahh...And these beautiful flowers?
"T-Then, those beautiful flower beds, t-too?"
"That's my job."
"O-Oh, I had no idea." I mumble, twiddling with my fingers. Those are really beautiful flowers. "So cool! What do you think, Yu-chan? Do you find them cool, too?" Lily jumps excited on my shoulder.
I give her a small smile and scratch her on her head. "Y-Yeah." And sigh after I said that. "I-I wish I had such beautiful flowers in my room, too."
"Then, here." Oh...
"T-Thank you." I smile softly, grasping the flower. I'm going to cherish for as long as I can, because...Nobody has ever giving me flowers, let alone a male.

"To make up for the cherry blossom picnic the other day, we will have a feast today." I nod enthusiastically, turning to the meat that I've to cut.
"U-Uhmm, how do you cut it?" I ask awkwardly, after staring at it for a few seconds. "Oh, then I will do it."
"O-Oh, no. I can do it, if you would j-just teach me." I really want to learn how to cook, because then I can cook something for Ren...Wh-What am I thinking?!
I blush furiously, luckily catching his next words.
"Apply light pressure with your left hand to hold it in place and following the grain...Well, I say that, but it is hard to explain in words. Please excuse me for a moment." He says and all of the sudden stands behind me, grasping my hands softly. "Like this. Hold it here..."
With the help of him and slowly movements, we slice the meat in perfectly thin slices. "And the knife...goes like this." Wow, it's really easy once you get the hang of it. "See? There is nothing to it once you get the hang of it." He says softly, like he's reading my mind.
"What are you two doing fooling around?" Interrupts someone's voice, causing me to let out a surprised squeak. (Not a squeak, a manly scream mind you.).
"You! H-How long have you been there?" I-It's Hikaru!
"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. About how the two of you were fooling around in the kitchen." He crosses his arms, and smiles mischievously.
At that moment my head just explodes, just explodes.
"I do not believe I did anything along the lines of what you suggest!"
"I-It's not what it l-l-looks like! I promise!" I wave my hands around frantically, after laying down the knife of course, because it almost fell out of my hands in shock. "Then what do you believe you did? When you were holding his hands, the back of your neck was flustered. What do you believe that was about?"
He wiggles his index finger.
At this point I'm practically steaming, so I hurriedly take of my apron and run upstairs. "I-I will be in my room!"