Small fight and favor

Yuri p.o.v
Ren and I walked into another argument of Haru and Tora, and I can't help sweat drop a little at their antics, reminding me a bit of how Lily and July are sometimes. Are they always arguing?
"U-Uhmm..." A nervous chuckle escapes my lips as their gazes turn to me. I feel like we've repeated this already. I think, sweat dropping even more. "I-I'm Yuri, I'm n-not sure if I-I've introduced m-myself."
Tora squeals loudly, launching herself to me again. "You're so cute! Don't be nervous! I'm Tora, but you already know that! So just call me To-chan or To! Easy peasy!" Her arms tighten around my head as I'm pressed against her chest. Lily is squeezed in between us, having trouble breathing, so I open my mouth to say something, only to be cut off.
"I knew you were dumb, but I hope you weren't this dumb to repeat almost choking him. You are also choking his little companion, bitch." Haru has also stood up, narrowly avoiding her lunch aimed at his head. "You're the bitch-"
"L-Language." Tora has her mouth open in mid sentence, gaping wordlessly at me as her mind tries to comprehend what just happened. Haru throws his head back, a breathy chuckle escaping his mouth. "You just got told of by a little pipsqueak! You should see your face!" I feel veins popping up all over my face, and Lily just shakes her head, mumbling something like 'they never learn' before jumping out of my arms, walking away.
I don't even have noticed that I'm standing on the tip of my toes, till Haru averts his attention back to me, a small smirk on his lips as he starts walking, only stopping till we're almost chest to chest, well...more like chest to face. "Oh? Is the pipsqueak trying to look big, and tough?" His eyebrows quirks mockingly as he reaches out to pat my head, ignoring Ren's warning about that it isn't a smart idea.
I bring my arms up in the fifth position in ballet, and instead of doing an arabesque, I lift my left leg that isn't supporting my body, and bring it up...right hitting him where the sun doesn't shine.
Loud and vulgar cusses are thrown around as he sinks to the floor, his hand brought to that place as his head is laid onto the surface. His black/grayish hair is laying around his head like a halo. I place my left foot next to my right foot again, feeling panicked about what I've done.
Oh, my god! Is he okay?! What did I do?! Why did I do that?! Intending to say 'are you okay' or 'I'm sorry', I instead blurt out, "A-Are you sorry?!" Ren and Tora who were temporarily were gaping, snap out of it, and Ren bursts out laughing, shortly followed by Tora. He clutches his stomach as he's laughing so hard that he starts to wheeze, big, fat crocodile tears are leaking out of his eyes.
I plop onto my knees next to Haru to help him in a way while my cheeks flame up in embarrassment.
"W-We-hahaha-had to-haha-record that!" And promptly starts laughing even louder than before. Meanwhile I'm panicking, and trying to make sure that Haru is okay, who is still cussing and cursing. Tora and Lily are rolling over the floor, Tora tries to say something between her laughing fits, tears are streaming down her face.
"I-Hahaha-I-hahaha-d-di-haha-did!" On cue her phone falls out of her hands, it is still recording. Ren falls quiet at that, and I look up, feeling a little hope blooming that, maybe, maybe he is worried about Haru.
The smirk that greets me catches me of guard. "So we have more blackmail?" He asks, and starts walking towards Tora's phone only to be stopped by a hand wrapped around his ankle tightly. "You...fuckers." Haru groans out, slamming his other hand that is free in between Ren's legs.
Now is it my turn to stand there shocked while Ren also goes down, curses are also flying from his mouth, the only difference is that they're less aggressive and more directed towards the pain. "Man down! Man down!" Screeches Tora and her laughter reaches a high pitch, almost hurting my ears in process.
"Now...you can't fuck...pipsqueak...with your dick...anymore." Haru manages to say, and my brain screeches to a halt at that, and I feel my face heat up again at his words. Ren stills at his words. "W-What a-a-are you t-talking a-about?" I stutter, waving my hands around frantically. "W-We a-aren't-"
"You have literally a hickey on your collarbone." States Haru, sitting up on his knees, throwing Ren distrustful looks so he doesn't get his dick hit in case Ren decides to get revenge. I cover my face with my hands to try and hide something as I see Tora from the corner of my eyes wiggling her eyebrows.
Lily also starts wiggling her imaginary eyebrows. "Ooohhhh, was it fun? Does he have a big dick?"
"L-Lily!" I gasp, only to be interrupted by Haru's raspy chuckle. "Your companion has a foul mouth, I like her." We gape at him for a moment before Lily runs towards him. "So can you hear me?! Nice, nice, nice! If you want to take revenge on Yuri, you have to tickle him under his ribs, he is very tick-" I smack my hand over her snout, trying to repair the damage, but it is already too late.
Two hands sneak up to my sides and start tickling me. In my surprise and the control I lose over my limbs, I drop Lily and would've fallen on the floor if it wasn't for the fact that Haru slowed down my fall, continuing mercilessly with the assault.
"L-Lily-hahaha-" I gasp as I try to wriggle my way out, only to have two more hands joining. Tora also has joined the tickle assault, a wide grin on her lips. Y-You-hahaha-t-tra-hahaha-traitor!"

Ren (third) p.o.v
The tickle fight would've continued till the ticklers decided it was enough, so he decided to take pity on Yuri and scoop him up.
Now, Tora and he are sitting on the couch in the living room, Yuri with a few more pillows. Tora managed to convince Yuri to let her try makeup on him, so she is currently doing that. So that brings to this issue right now. "So, what did you want to talk about? Because I'm going back and grab a drink if you continue to look at Yuri like that."
"Like what?" He gives him a confused expression.
Haru gestures to Yuri, a scowl on his face as if he is disgusted by it, but the glance in his eyes tell otherwise. "That bittersweet, fucking soft smile. Disgusting." Haru shudders. His mouth quirks up at that, but shakes his head and focuses on Haru again.
"I have a favor to ask." And just like that, Haru's relaxed stance vanishes, his arms crosses over his chest, a more serious expression takes place. "The last favor you asked around three/four years ago, and you almost never ask for favors." He studies his face for a moment. "Something is troubling you." Haru states. "And going off of your face, it is a big deal."
He sighs softly at that, dragging one hand over his face. "Yes, you're right. It is something regarding Yuri, well, to be more precise, something regarding Yuri's family."
The other hums in response, urging him to continue, his eyes solely focused on him, searching his face as all sorts of emotions flashes over it.
"His sister and he had a fallout, and that is why I've invited him to come and crash for a few days at my house. Today, I decided to grab some things due to Yuri run away out of his, but I didn't want him to go so soon when the wound was still fresh, so I went. His sister and his brothers...." He trails off, not finding the correct words.
"...His brothers acted almost possessive over him, one almost even attacked me because he thought I took advantage of Yuri. And his sister...acted like nothing had happened at all. She tried flirting with me and when I told her off, I have already a boyfriend, she looked like she wanted to comment on the fact that I had a boyfriend, but I cut her off, because I didn't have the time for some homophobic people. She then immediately switched to crying and told me some things." His face scrunches up.
"I retraced this things and I right now I don't know if she's a lying, manipulative bitch, or a lying, ignorant girl who is a tad selfish."
"So you want me to find out which one she is." He states, and then sighs. "All right."
"Okay, I expected you wouldn't-Wait, serious?!" He grins and goes in for a hug, only to be pushed back by his face. "First of all, stop being so loud. Second of all, yes, I already agreed, so now comes the question; when?"
I've a paper from the sister asking Yuri if they can talk, but I haven't given it to him because I first wanted to talk to you about that."
"The smartest thing would be if they go meet up tomorrow. Because then the memories are still fresh and I can see both of their emotions much more clearly. You know what even better is? That you would go, too, because she doesn't know me, but knows Yuri. If she truly acted like a bitch towards him, she would worry less about saying something out of line because, like I said, she doesn't know me. But with you-"
"She would try to stay nice because I only know that side of her." He continues, "So if Yuri says something that would crush the image of her as a nice girl, there is a high chance she will freak out and say things that aren't smart." He grins. "Nice thinking Sherlock."
Haru shrugs, "I studied psychology in college, so I picked up this and that before I dropped out. So...Let's talk about your debt, shall we Ren?" The shit eating grin sends shivers down his back and he gulps slowly. I don't know if I regret this decision or not....but right now I'm fucked.