Fainting

Yuri p.o.v
Am tired....but...It was very kind of Ren to just let me in and play games without explaining anything. The corner of my mouth lifts up a little. I'm going to bake something for him next time.
"I-I'm home." I mumble softly, not expecting someone to answer. "Welcome back." Says the voice cheerfully and I feel myself stiffen a little before walking further. I'll just take my food to my room and eat it there. And with that I walk past him, feeling my stomach is about to starts growling.
"Didn't you have fun?" And there goes my plan. I stand still and give him a small smile and shake my head. "O-Oh, no, I wouldn't say t-that. I-It was...interesting to say the l-least." I hope that answers enough, because I'm really hungry.
"Hey." He stands up all of the sudden, his once warm voice has gone cold. Feeling a bead of sweat dripping down my temple, I take a step back, my voice wavering, "Y-Yes?"
"Who gave you that hickey on your neck?" Oh....sh*t. This is the first time I cursed, but right now I can't find a better way to express myself. I slap my hand on my neck where the hickey is located and wince as it hurts. "U-Uhm..." My mouth opens and closes like a gaping fish so I decided to just stay quiet.
"Why won't you say anything? Stuff like that's really painful for me, you know." He steps closer again, "I may have been forceful about it, but I meant what I said then. So I want an answer." The next thing I know one of his arms has circled around my waist and the other one cups my right cheek in his hand. Due to his face that is so close to me I don't notice his hand slipping under my shirt until it's too late.
"P-Please...st-sto-" His mouth clashes with mine. It's forceful and he brings me even closer, so close that I'm a little blended backwards while his tongue continues to explore my mouth.
"What are you doing? Don't do things that put him on spot." A voice snaps almost harshly, causing me to backtrack quickly, luckily, Tsubaki let's me go, but the disdain is still on his face as he looks at the other person who intercepted.
"Azusa. Why are you butting in?!" Fires Tsubaki back. Azusa sighs, still looking as pale as he was in the morning and I bite my lip as I give him a worried look.
"I don't mean to butt in. But he's upset, so-"
"That's none of your business! That's a problem between him and me, right?" Azusa's voice is urgent as he tries to reason with Tsubaki, "Tsubaki, listen to me." And just like that Tsubaki explodes. "I don't understand you, Azusa! Why do things get like this when it comes to him?! Could it be that you like him, too?" Why do things get like this when it comes to him?! Do-Does...that mean it's my fault they are fighting?
"I'm worried about you, Tsubaki." Tsubaki recoils from that, clearly not expecting such an answer. "Huh?"
"Because when it comes to him, you're very forceful and I have no choice but to stop you. You have to think about his feelings, or things will go badly-"
"Shut up." He exclaims coldly, like the words didn't reach him. If Azusa strains himself even more, then that could end badly. I take tentatively a step forward to Azusa. "A-Azusa-" But it's like he doesn't even hear me.
"Tsubaki-" He tries again, only to be cut off by the said one, "I don't want to hear what you have to say anymore." He looks disappointed at his words. "I just-" He groans, grabbing his head.
"A-Azusa!" I say more hastily, quickly running towards him. It's like everything is in slow motion. I can only watch as Tsubaki and I aren't fast enough as he reaches out towards Tsubaki, his name spilling from his lips.
"Tsu...ba...ki.." His hand slips past Tsubaki's.
Within a second I'm next to Azusa. "What's...going on?" I hear Tsubaki vaguely asking behind me, but I'm too focused on Azusa to care. But by Masaomi's voice I turn around. "I'm home." He's a doctor...right? He looks shocked at what he sees. I would be, too. "Wha-" I quickly cut him off, "M-Masaomi, it's Azusa!"

Tsubaki (third) p.o.v
"Azusa! Call an ambulance right away!"
"R-Right!" He can't concentrate. His eyes are focused on Azusa's pale face. His glasses fell. Is the only thing he can think of. "Hello? This is Asahina." He just stays there numbly, watching as his twin brother is laying there.
"Yes, Head Nurse, can we take on an emergency case case over there right now? Yeah, actually, my younger brother collapsed..." Masaomi's voice fades into the background. "Yes. We've just called an ambulance, so I'll have them take him there."
"A-Azusa..." He manages to wring out, his throat tightening.

Time skip

Musashino Second Civilian Hospital
<- Emergency Room Entrance

Yuri p.o.v
Seeing Azusa hooked onto so many machines is almost downright scary. But....he looks more peaceful than I've seen in the last few days. "The drugs will keep him asleep until the morning, so you can go home for today." Comments Masaomi calmly, and give him a simple nod before I remember something.
"U-Uhmm, what should I tell T-Tsubaki?"
"Well, there'll be tests and hospitalization will be unavoidable, but his condition is stable, so tell him not to worry too much." He smiles gently and I can't help but smile back, "I-I will."
"Oh, we'll need to tell Natsume, too." With that said I give him another nod, "I c-can give him a call." A second later he pats with his calloused hand on top of my head and I can't help it but let out a soft 'umphf'.
"Thank you. Your being here is a great help." My face heats up at his praise and I wave both of my arms around. "O-Oh! D-Don't mention it," He chuckles.

Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick u-
"O-Oh, hello?" I ask as I hear an audible click and Natsume's tired voice. And now the hard part. And with that I start explaining, my voice sounds even more stuttered than before, but I just hope he can still understand it.
"What? Azusa has..." He can't finish his sentence and doesn't need to. With a heavy heart I wish him a goodnight and hang up. I got that part, and now...Tsubaki.

I actually don't know where I could find him, so I was pretty surprised as I came across in the living room. His whole stance is slouched, like he's defeated. It's a stance of a guy who just doesn't know what to do. I'm not sure this is a good idea, but...
"T-Tsubaki, I'm back." I carefully say, and start a little cautiously walking towards him. He lifts his head slowly up to look at me, his eyes are filled with concern and regret. "What about Azusa?"
"I-It seems that he'll b-be okay." I start fiddling with my fingers, not knowing what to say else. "I see." He looks down at his hands again, "You made the call to Natsume, too, right? He called our manager for me, too, and...I couldn't think at all..." Before I can comment on that he switches to another topic. "Hey, did you know?"
"H-Huh? I tilt my head a little, the fiddling stopped. "They say that siblings who are born together share one soul. No matter how many ways the body is split, there's just one soul, so you can supposedly tell what's going on with the other person when they're apart from you." He gives a wet laugh and continues, "I used to seriously have that feeling."
"T-Tsubaki..." I trail off, not knowing what to say and instead opt for sitting on my knees before him.
"And yet...I don't feel anything right now. I don't sense Azusa. It's as if he's gone." He sounds so broken right now that I can feel my eyes starting to water, but shake my head to focus on Tsubaki. Right now, cheering him up, even if it's a little, is the best I can do.
"A-Are you all r-right?" I swift a little closer and my face morphs into concern as he suddenly grips shirt hard. "It hurts. Right now, it hurts when you say kind things to me. I was losing my cool about things like work and about you." About...me? "Wha-?"
"If I did something screwed up and hurt you, there'd be really no way to make that right. Azusa had been trying to stop me to keep things from ending up that way, and yet...I'm the worst." He shrinks even further, like it's physically paining him. I lay tentatively a hand on his shoulder.
"U-Uhm, it's not really my place t-to tell you what to do, b-but...Don't you think it would be t-the best to let him know t-that?" His worried eyes turn to me. "Let him know?" I nod. "A-About how you feel right now, to A-Azusa." He already is shaking his head before I can even finish my sentence. "There's no way."
"B-But-"
"After the awful things I said...It's practically like I landed him in the hospital." He looks down again, luckily, his fist has let go of his shirt. I lay my other hand that was on his shoulder on my lap again and swift a little before speaking, "I-I Don't really believe that Azusa w-would think like that." My answer seems only to stress him even more.
"I know that! I know Azusa will probably forgive me. That's exactly why I can't be forgiving...towards myself." He's so tightly clasping his own hands that his knuckles are turning white.
The next thing I know I'm engulfed into a tight hug. And I even can't process that in time before I feel small droplets falling onto my shoulder and part of my sweater.
"I know it's unfair to hug you at a time like this, but..." He takes a shuddering breath. "I'm sorry." Still feeling a little surprised, I wrap my arms around his waist as he buries his head even more in the croak between my head and my shoulder, and more droplets are falling, soaking my sweater.
And so we stay in that position for a long time, just comforting each other with each's presence.