Trip

Yuri p.o.v
This is awkward. Is the only thought circling in my mind and I sweat drop slightly at that. I am currently sitting between Hikaru and Ema, Lily is laying on my lap, sleeping without a care in the world while I'm feeling nervous and strung up. I clench my hands in my lap and unclench them again. I wish Ren was with me.
"Something wrong, Ema?" I shoot up at the sudden question from Hikaru, and turn my head to Ema with furrowed eyebrows, a questioning look in my eyes. She whips her head up, startled, before a slight smile forms on her lips.
"Well, I feel like I forgot something important."
"What?" Asks Natsume, staring at us from the small mirror of the car. Hikaru gives her a reassuring smile over my head.
"It'll be okay. Forgetting things is part of the thrill of going on a trip." I tilt my head slightly at that. I would be worried and stressed if I would forget something, so I don't think I would be really thrilled about it. I shrug it off, tuning their conversation out as I start petting Lily, especially behind the ears, what she's loves the most.
She doesn't let me down. Within two seconds of scratching her behind the ears, she begins to emit purr-like sounds and stretches out, a hiss escapes me as nails rake across my upper left leg. Ow, ow, ow. Luckily for me, she withdraws them after a few seconds and instead starts kneading my legs like I'm dough. Those are the best moments. When a cat or at least in my case, a fox, stays in your lap and let's you pet however you want. I continue to scratch Lily behind the ears, a blissed out expression is on my face, unaware to the curious stare of Hikaru aimed at me.
"By the way, Yuri-kun, do you mind if I ask you something?" Hikaru asks out of the blue, catching me off of guard and I let out a startled yelp.
"U-Uhm," I stutter, embarrassed, "No, I-I don't mind." If possible, the smile that curls Hikaru's lips, grows sharper. I swallow nervously. I'm already regretting this.
"I have been wondering about this for some time, but... You spent a few nights with Ren and nothing happened?"
A fury blush climbs up from my shoulders to my throat as a loud cough is heard from the front and I sigh in relief as the attention is turned away from me. Momentarily. It's Natsume. He has apparently choked on his drink and spat it everywhere. Azusa has already started on cleaning it, seemingly grabbed a towel from nowhere.
"That's nasty..." Hikaru comments, eyeing the soiled surface, "Was that impolite for me to ask?" I can tell them I'm now in a relationship, because... Maybe the brothers will back off finally. But I don't know if Ren wants to tell anybody. I twist my hands together. I will call him tonight to see if he's alright with it also. I look up, finally noticing the quietness in the car. Natsume is staring at me from the mirror, Azusa has for most part turned around to stare at me, there's a crease between his eyebrows. Hikaru is watching me, his face is sporting a playful smile. Ema is also staring at me, a questioning look in her eyes.
"So.... What about it...?" Ema trails of awkwardly and gestures with her hand towards Hikaru, her whole posture screams uncomfortable. I force myself to relax.
"Well, I-I met s-some friends o-of him, and we hung o-out, but n-nothing happened i-if t-that's what you're a-asking." Hikaru hums in response while Ema has still a curious gaze, Natsume and Azusa look relieved, and... almost delightful? Please send help, I want to jump out of this car. But, apparently, Hikaru isn't done.
"Then...."
"T-There's more?"
"Did nothing happen between you and Azusa while he was hospitalized?" Azusa's hand slips as he's almost completely done with cleaning Natsume's drink up and falls forward, colliding with Natsume's arm. Screams fill the car as Natsume momentarily loses control over the steering wheel, I wince.
"Watch it!" Lily wakes up, and takes a short moment to comprehend what's going on before she let's out a terrified screech. I wince again the high tone, so I clasp my hands over my ears as Lily continues to shriek loudly. Next time I'm going to sit next to Wataru and Subaru, consequences be darned.

Third p.o.v
"Things seem awfully lively back there." Observes Ukyo, amused as he watches the car go back and forth. Masaomi chuckles.
"They've got Hikaru after all." Wataru, who's leaning out of the window, smiles widely as the wind messes up his hair and cheers joyfully.
"Lucky them!" Subaru ignores it all, lost in thought as he seems to read something off of his phone.

Yuri p.o.v
Finally, after the longest moment in my life, Natsume gets the car under control. I let out a sigh of relief, and sag into my seat.
"Wh-Why are you suddenly asking?" Azusa has turned around again, apparently dead set on continuing this conversation. Just leave it alone! I screech inside my head. Hikaru, right now, resembles more of a fox than Lily does, - who is cursing Natsume out every curse she knows, and I'm too focused on reprimanding her about it, still I give her a flick with my finger - and it makes me nervous. A lot.
"Did that bother you?"
"So, how about it, Azusa?" Asks Natsume, eyeing Azusa from the corner of his eyes. Is it me, or is his tone almost aggressive? I sigh softly under my breath. I didn't sign up for this.
"Don't be ridiculous. I was sick." Fires Azusa back. Andddd Azusa also sounds aggressive, I want to go home.
"T-That's right." I nod tersely in agreement. With the exception of him hugging me, that is. Hikaru straightens up his seat and settles back again. He closes his eyes.
"Of course." That smile that curls his lips makes my stomach churn. "And there were nurses around, too." Thank god, he agrees and leaves it alo-
"Oh, but you might get some privacy up on the roof or something." My eyes widen at that, and I stiffen up, noticing the glance Ema directs my way. She has been this whole conversation quiet, but that makes her curious eyes directed my way not better.
"I'm not going to apologize anymore. Because I love you more than anyone else." He bends down even more, pressing a chaste kiss on my forehead.
I shake my head to wave those memories away, both Azusa and I stay silent, he even resolutely stares out of the window while I gaze down at my lap, twisting my hands, ignoring Lily's stare stubbornly. The silence is almost suffocating until it's broken by Hikaru again. He places his index finger on his chin, a wondering lilt is heard in his voice.
"Oh. Come to think of it..." I shrink into my seat.
"T-There's more?" I ask tonelessly, almost afraid of what's about to come. Instead, he addresses Ema over my shoulder.
"Where's your knight, who's always with you?"
"Oh!" Yelps Ema, remembering what she has forgotten.
"We've already left Tokyo." Cuts Natsume in. My shoulders droop in relief as the attention is diverted towards Ema. I hope I survive the rest of the trip. Hikaru chooses that moment to chime in,
"You guys are really amusing." Although with Hikaru... it's up to debate.

Third p.o.v
"Chii, why do you always forget me?" Asks July to no one in particular as he sits in front of the huge windows, the curtains closed.