Panic Attack & Call

Previous
"Y-Yes, thank you for a-asking." Our moment is broken by Wataru barreling right through and would've jumped at me if Ema hadn't held him back. I don't want to drop my gifts for Ren, after all. I give her a grateful smile. Wataru steps back, a small pout plays around his lips but he quickly focuses on me again.
"Brother, why did it take so long? Did something happen?!" Ema also looks at me with a curious glance in her eyes. Should I...? I shake my head, forcing my lips into a smile.
"No.... No, nothing happened."

Yuri p.o.v
"Thanks for everything!" Cheers Kaname loudly, lifting up a can of beer, "and the festival was really bustling, too. Thank you to you, too, Fu." A sweat drop slides down my temple as I awkwardly take another sip of my water. A drunk Kaname is even louder than when he's not. I'm seated between Ema and Wataru, opposite of Natsume and Azusa. Sometimes I can feel their gazes upon me, and even from Subaru, all of which I refuse to meet. I take another sip.
"Don't force me into booking just because we are brothers." Snaps Futo back. "It makes problems for my agency, too."
"But you were cool, Fu!" Exclaims Wataru, happy to praise Futo, as always. I bite my lip. Am I just being honest or petty? Ignoring the itching in my chest, I take another slow sip. I want Ren.
"You left early and you know it."
"Ah! You saw that?!"
"I am glad that everyone seems to have enjoyed themselves." Says Ukyo calmly, placing down another glass.
"You should've come, too, Kyo-bro." Grins Kaname, content like a big, fat cat laying in the sun on the porch. It feels fake. Kaname looks like a person that hides behind a fake smile, and will act all friendly and polite but as soon as you would turn your back he would gossip about you. Azusa eyes him, an irate expression barely concealed on his face.
"How utterly insincere."
"You said it." Kaname lets out a breath laugh in response.
"Don't go saying the truth like that." Ukyo's smile drops into a frown at his answer. I jerk my shoulders, almost dropping my glass in the process, as Hikaru speaks all of the sudden. There's a familiar lilt in his voice I've associated with trouble that I'm not sure I like.
"Things are lively as ever when we brothers get together. Have you gotten used to this atmosphere, yet, Little brother and sister?" And there it is, putting them on spot. There's a look in his eyes. Full of mirth and enjoyment. It's suffocating. It's suffocating and I can't think. Vaguely I can hear Ema saying something. Why now? Why now of all places? The world doesn't stop though to give me time to catch my breath. Eyes turn to me, awaiting for my response. My right hand clenches around the glass of water while I dig with the other my nails into my own skin. It doesn't help much, because I can still feel eyes on me. And I can't breath. I can't breath.
Quickly, I shoot up out of my seat, almost slamming the glass down onto the table, and bend towards Ema. It doesn't feel like I'm about to have a full-blown panic attack, but it's better to be safe than sorry. And I need to leave. I need to leave right now.
"I-I need to go, n-now." My voice sounds even smaller and high-pitched than normal. My throat feels like it's clogging up and the beginning of tears are burning in my eyes. Ema looks immediately concerned, however, instead of saying something, she nods. In the background I can hear chair scraping backwards.
I don't hesitate to push away the chair and take off, relying on Ema to help. The sound of raising voices - likely Subaru or Natsume wanting an explanation - make me even more spiral down into a panic attack. I go to the guest room Ema and I share and close the door, locking it behind me. My back hits the door with a thud and I sink down onto my butt with gasp. Tears are blurring my sight as my breath becomes laboured.
Orange and white comes into my view as the concerned voice of  Lily fills my ears. She says something, trying to communicate with me. Soft paws are placed on my legs, grounding me a little.
"R-Ren." I manage choke out. The paws disappears after a seconds. I'm not sure how much time has passed, but eventually I hear a well-known voice put on speaker of my telephone.
"Yuri. Yuri, I need you to listen to me. Can you do that?" His calm, but stern voice cuts through the haze. I nod, ignoring the fact that he can't see me.
"All right, are you sitting comfortably right now? If not, I would like you to, and try to relax, sweetheart." A pathetic sobs slips past my lips at his nickname for me. "I know, I know it is difficult, but I need you to try, okay? Can you do that for me?" With difficulty I relax my muscles as much as possible, meanwhile his voice filters through my ears, soft and soothing.
"Are you alright or do need more time?"
"N-No, do n-not-t-t...." I can't finish my sentence.
"Okay, okay, Yuri, try to breathe with me. Listen to my breathing, all right?" Another nod and a confirming sound of Lily gives him the answer. He breaths deeply in through his nose, and I shakily follow it, holding it for god knows how long and then breath out through his mond. We continue doing it for what feels like hours, just breathing and sometimes praises of Ren cutting inbetween. The shaking gets less, just like the trembling of my muscles as they relax, my breathing gets slower, still with some hiccups, and the tears have almost stopped flowing. His soft praises flutter inside my stomach. So, he almost scares the heck out of me when he instructs me again.
"Okay, Yuri, can you try and name five things you can see around you?" I slowly lift my head up, blinking hard.
"B-Bed."
"Good, you're doing great. Can you describe for me what it looks like?"
"I-It has a," I take a shaky breath, "a-a red duvet c-cover. With-with a white pi-pillow."
"You're doing so well, babe. Do you see something else?"
"A lamp, a-and a s-suitcase." He makes a confirming noise.
"Curtains-s, w-wooden floor."
"All right, can you name four things you can feel for me?" My fingers search out the floor, the feeling of denim of my shorts and the softness of my sweater and Lily. Lily. She has stayed quiet, occasionally offering words of support and is now laying calmly in my lap. Letting me my fingers rake through her fur, probably messing it up. Next he asks about naming three sounds, of which I answer with the sound of the howling wind, his words of comfort and Lily's loud purring. Lastly he asks about naming two kinds of smell, in which I respond with the clean smell of the room, and the smell of his soap that has lingered around me.
"Do you feel a little bit better, Yuri?" I grimace as I grab the phone.
"Y-Yes," I scrape my throat, "I apologize." He snorts.
"Don't worry about it, happens all the time between the tree of us. So, yeah, don't be embarrassed about it, you can't help it." A slight giggle escapes me as he starts to rant. A huff is heard on the other line.
"Laughing at me now, Yuri? That's just cruel."
"S-Sorry, sorry."
"You don't sound that apologetic." He snarks back. I grin. 
"You're r-right." Before our banter continues, I let out large yawn.
"You sound tired, better drink some water and get some rest." He says softly. I nod, and make a confirming noise.
"A-alright, I will." I can feel the grin over the phone from him.
"Sleep well, you can tell me about your day tomorrow."
"Y-Yes, and I want t-to hear a-about yours."
"Of course, night night, sweetheart."
"N-Night night, babe."