Duck

Yuri p.o.v
"A-Are you okay, Wataru?" I ask softly, coming closer. What is he doing?
"Yup!" He pops the p, grabbing a small branch. I have a feeling this is not going to end well.

Third p.o.v
"Hey, Natsume, you drinking? Come on! Drink some more!" Laughs Tsubaki, his cheeks rosy of the alcohol.
"-You've had too much to drink, Tsubaki." Answers Natsume.
"-Right, Azusa?" Laughs Masaomi before turning. "Oh, Subaru."
"What's this? Did you two meet with each other of sorts?" Tsubaki eyes the bags that Yuri had when he said he was going to buy more drinks. Wait...
"Is this coincidence?" He asks cheerfully, but with a dark undertone.
"Yes. Huh? Where are Wataru and Yuri?" Subaru looks to the side, just now noticing that Yuri isn't besides him anymore.
"Did you notice that just now?!"
"Oh, now that you mention it..." Masaomi looks around, his voice getting laced with worry. "He was here just a moment ago..."
They finally turn to their heads to the right, immediately seeing them.
"Mr. Duck! Quack! Quack!" He waves a branch around.
"W-Wataru, please stop! It's not s-save!" And with Yuri trying to pull him back.
"Quack! Quack, quack, quack!"
"Watch out!"

Yuri p.o.v
"P-Please, Wataru!" I beg him, ready to pull him back.
"Mr. Duck, are you asleep? Quack, quack." And as he says that all sort of different things happen at the same time. The duck suddenly quacks loudly, causing Wataru to stumble backwards just as I take a step forwards.
I stumble over his feet, catching myself quickly with the railing.
Phew, saved. Luckily I didn't fell into the water.
I let out a relieved breath and turn my head slightly to check if Wataru is okay, only to see a body coming my way.
Crapppppp! My lips part to scream, when the body already collides with me.
"Umph!" A pair of arms wrap around me, and we land with a harsh splash into the water.

Third p.o.v
After everyone recovered from the shock, Masaomi is helping me out now, and Tsubaki is currently helping Natsume out.
Apparently Natsume wanted to save Wataru, but when Wataru got startled from the duck he fell backwards and so Natsume tripped over him.
And I was in the way so Natsume wrapped his arms around me to prevent me from getting the hardest hit. I blush as I think when he pressed against me.
Bad Yuri! You can't think things like that!
"Are you okay?" Asks Masaomi, holding out his hand. I grab it, the water drips from my hair. "Y-Y-Yes." I shiver. It's cold.
"Here we go! Heave-ho! Come one, hang on tight." I look to the side, Tsubaki is struggling with getting Natsume out of the water.
"Aw, Nat, you're all wet. Why did you two fall into the pond?" Asks Wataru innocently. "Natsume-bro and Yuri like to swim." What?! Oh, heck no!
"Really?"
"Yup, really! See?" And just like that he let's go of Natsume. I squeal as the cold water splashes over me again. (A scream, not a squeal mind you.). And slip over some mud, falling flat again in the water. There's a stunned silence before Wataru bursts out laughing, everyone following shortly after.
"Enough of that now." Chuckles Masaomi and this time manages to pull me out of the water. "I feel like drowned cat." I mumble, shaking my head.
The water clings to my body and I feel exposed all of the sudden. Like I'm a prey and everyone is around me is a predator.

"A-Are you alright, Natsume?" I ask, holding out a handkerchief I had in my bag, trying to dry Natsume's face with it.
"A handkerchief might not be of m-much use, but...Yeah."
"Thank you. But you should also worry about yourself." He answers curtly, sitting there all depressed. I smile softly.
"O-Oh! I'll just pull of my socks and my shorts, and then I'll feel less wet and heavier under my clothes." He stays silent as he watches me pull of my socks and shorts, luckily my brother's sweater covers most of my body so I don't need to worry about that too much. I continue with drying his face and neck.
"Was it really a coincidence?" He asks suddenly.
"H-Huh?" I pause, surprised.
"That you ran into Subaru along the way?" He presses, not meeting my eyes.
"O-Oh, yes. It was just a coincidence." What's wrong with everyone today? I wonder silently. "Natsume." He looks up, and I take that as my cue to give him my handkerchief and stand up, putting my socks and shorts into my bag.
Luckily my shoes are easy to step into.
"Sorry for Tsubaki pulling that stunt on you, also causing Yuri fall back into the water." Ah, yes, that wasn't so funny. "Not like it's anything new." He says back.
"Now this is what they call a 'Tall drink of water'!" Tsubaki starts cackling at his own joke and feel my lips twitch a bit.
"Why don't you take a shower at our place before you go?"
"Yeah, I'll do that." I nod. Yes, me too, please.
"Wataru, did you get wet at all?" Asks someone. Ema. I pause with putting my shoes on and look at them.
"Nope! I'm not Nat! I'd never fall in!" She grins.
"Because you're smart." That's not a smart thing to say.
"Is Nat not smart?" Wataru asks, tilting his head at us. He needs to stop doing that, because he's really cute!
"U-Oh, no-" I cut her off, albeit gently.
"S-She meant that it was not really smart to jump into the c-cold water, because he might catch a cold. B-But that doesn't mean he i-is dumb, right Em-chan?"
She nods, a strained smile on her lips. Seriously, what's wrong with everyone? I wonder, not noticing Natsume glancing at me occasionally.