Subaru's game

Yuri p.o.v
After that 'incident', I've finally calmed down and told Lily what happened. Of course, she straight up laughed in my face. "Seriously? Like seriously?!" She bursts out laughing again, and this time I feel a vein popping up.
"H-Here!" A sock hits her hard in her face and she tumbles backwards.
"Ah! Come on!"
"Hmmpf, you d-deserved it." I cross my arms and look away from her. She stays quiet. Is she angry? Did I make angry? Is something wrong? What is-
"Hey, Yu-chan, what's that mark?" Huh? I look behind me. Oh, yeah.
"O-Oh, that's the day of Subaru's g-game."
"Ah, okay-Wait really! Are you going to cheer for him?! After all what he did to you?!" I fiddle with fingers. "Y-Yes, what he did wasn't smart, he made mistakes, he maybe has done things where he isn't proud of, but..." I give her a timid smile.
"I wanna help h-him. He said it would help if I would c-come and watch his game, so I'm going to d-do that."
She looks at me and smirks all of the sudden.
"Maybe you should invite a certain friend." She wiggles her eyebrows(does she have any?). My head explodes just like that again.
"L-Lily!"

Natsume(third) p.o.v
He looks at his phone. The number 26 stares right back at him. Should he go?
"Natsu-bro. You don't know what it's like on the team, so leave me alone."
"I still have time." He mumbles, grabbing his coat and stands up to leave.

Intercollegiate Basketball Championship

He walks through all the seats and looks to the scoreboard. Hmm.
"A one point difference, huh?" And then looks down, trying to find a well-known face between the players. "So Subaru isn't playing, after all. Now, where's my seat..." He ignores the feeling of disappointment and focuses himself on finding his assigned seat. Wait...
He blinks again, but the blonde hair and purple eyes with speckles of silver tells him otherwise. His eyes widen in surprise. Why is he here? As he comes closer and sits behind another man, he lays his hand on the other's shoulder.
A soft squeak escapes the boys lips and he snaps his head to look who's behind him. "O-Oh, Natsume." He sighs in relief. "You s-scared me."
"I didn't know you were here. You alone? Did you like basketball?" He nods.
"O-Oh, well...the truth is that S-Subaru invited me, and I asked R-Ren if he wanted to come with me, b-but he couldn't." Who is Ren? He silently asks himself, not voicing his thoughts and asks instead another question.
"Subaru did? Why would he do that?"
"W-Well-" He is loudly interrupted by a voice that calls out.

"Meiji University player substitution! Number 7, Yamada, being replaced by Number 14, Asahina."

Yuri p.o.v
I wave at him as he runs over to the basketball field and looks behind him. I hope he's concentrated enough.
"S-Subaru!" I give him a closed eyed smile and then turn to Natsume.
"W-We have to cheer him on, Natsume!"
"Sure." His eyes are trailed on Subaru. I turn away from him, a small smile playing on my lips.

The next minutes are full of tension. Their is constantly a one point difference, no matter how much they score, their opponents score right back. I'm on the edge of my seat as I continue to watch him. The nervous tick of drumming my fingers on my legs worsens. Please, score. Please, score.
As if he's hearing me pleading, he runs to the net and scores. Yes!
I turn to Natsume again. "H-He did it! That was really awesome!"
"I'd heard he had lost his form, but he looks all right." Is Natsume's only comment. What? He did?

There is now again a one point difference and it looks like Subaru is guarded with three people. Oh, god. Please just score. I want you to win.
I almost fall of my seat, as I'm so absorbed into the game. I clench my fists and think, You have to win, come on. You can do it.
"26 seconds...T-Time is running out..." One of the opponents tries to score, but luckily the ball bounces on the rim and of Subaru's catches it, throwing it towards him. What is he gonna do?
Just out of reach of his opponents, he jumps into the air.
"Go, Subaru!" His expression is determined as he releases the ball into the air, just a few seconds before the game ends.
3
2 seconds...Please score!
1....The buzzer zooms, indicating that the game is over, just when the ball flies into the rim, scoring a three pointer. They won!
I start clapping with my hands, excitement filling me up.
"T-They won! And Subaru made the last shot! He's really a-amazing!" The teammates are jumping on Subaru, congratulating and cheering. I smile softly as I look down on them. Having teammates must be fun.