Meeting new people

Yuri p.o.v
"Are you okay, Yu-kun?! Wha the hell happened?! I tried to speak to Ema about it, but she wouldn't answer me! I missed you! Fuck, who do I have to rip to shreds?!" Is the first thing Lily shrieks as I am seated in the living room, waiting for Ren to bring me my stuff. I blink owlishly.
"H-Huh?" She jumps out of Ren's hands, who by the way, looks out of breath. He is panting and beads of sweat is rolling down his forehead, and starts running towards me. "Sorry....wait one minute....I need to take a...a breath." He gasps, collapsing on the couch next to me as Lily jumps on my lap, placing her paws against my stomach.
"Tell me what happened! Or I swear to god, I will scream the whole night!" I chuckle nervously, sweat dropping slightly and slightly turn towards Ren to check if he's paying any attention, and then avert my eyes at Lily again.
"E-Ema and I c-clashed two days a-ago...A-And..." I take a deep breath to calm myself, "A-And...she then told m-me I was s-selfish and that I-I butted in and stole t-the brothers from her." Although her expression on the outside doesn't change, the emotions swirling inside her eyes tell enough. "A-And, then...t-then..." This time it is a shuddering breath I take, and my eyes flicker down towards my feet.
"S-She told me t-that was why m-my brother l-left m-me." Her eyes narrow so much, they become slits, hatred spewing from them, a low growl emits from her throat.
"She fucking told you that? She really fucking told you that?!" She roars so loudly, even Ren gives her a questioning look. "Ummm...everything okay?" I nod and give her from the corner of my eye, a warning glare.
She complies, but I can see she is shaking from rage. "Something else happened, right? I know you're keeping something from me." She hisses, I know the anger is not directed at me, but I still flinch. Her eyes soften at that, but also leave no argument.
"S-She h-hit me."
"That's it." She jumps off my lap, stalking towards the door. "H-Huh? What are y-you doing?" I ask, a feeling of nervousness about not liking her answer.
"Imma beat the shit out of her." She calls over her shoulder, her tail angrily moving back and forth. "W-Wait, Lily!" I jump up, and start running towards her. Ignoring me, she breaks out in a sprint, jumping up to turn the handle, and open the door.
"L-Lily! I-I swear to god if y-you...." I trail of as the door opens slightly, and see a male and a female standing there, the guy's hand is raised to knock. We stare at each other for a moment, both sides are not speaking.
That is, until the pink haired girl engulfed me into a tight hug, squealing loudly into my ear. "Oh, gosh! You're so handsome and cute for a boy! The perfect combination I could ever ask for! Oh, I wanna eat you up! You could be my muse for using make up!"
Too tight...Tapping on her shoulder doesn't help and I can't say anything as she is literally spinning me around in the hallway, making me dizzy and nauseous, the squealing and gushing in my ear also doesn't help, because I can already feel a headache coming up.
"Tora, you're killing him." Says a drawling voice, sounding bored and a little pissed off by her loud squealing. "And my ears are already starting to hurt to look at you and hear you high voice, I can't even imagine to be right next it." She is pouting as she let's go of me, and huffs before crossing her arms and turns her head defiantly.
"Meanie." He shrugs and instead fixes his gaze upon me. "You must be the boy Ren was talking about. What is your favorite game?" Huh?
"U-Uhm, Zombie Shooter..." I mutter, feeling a little weirded out. His lips quirk up so quickly I almost think I'm daydreaming. "Not bad."
"Who the hell are these guys?" She asks aggressively, and I give her a small glare. He looks down at Lily where the girl almost stood up if not for the fact she moved out of the way in time, and then kneels down. "I'm Haru, you could have just asked me." And then gestures with his thumb towards the pink haired girl. "And that bitch is Tora." Huh? Did he just talk to...Lily. We throw each other confused glances and I turn back to Haru to ask him something.
The next moment I know, Haru is hit on the back of his head. He curses loudly and brings his hands up to cover the already forming bump, a package clatters on the floor.
"Don't call me bitch, loser! Nerd!" Both Lily and I sweat drop as they start arguing, seemingly no care in the world. I close the door, feeling confused about this whole ordeal, and pick Lily up. "U-Uhmm..." Beads of sweat are sliding down my back as they fixate their gazes upon me.
"D-Do you want-?" Chuckles interrupt me and we all turn to the only person who is here. "Sorry, sorry. It's just...get a room you two." He chuckles again, only to be hit by Haru who is standing there by a pissed off expression. "I like guys, fucker."
"And I am asexual!" Tora pipes up, happily skipping towards me, and dread washes over as she throws her arms around me again.
Luckily, Haru saves me from suffocating by jabbing her in the side. "You almost killed him the first time, let him live another day." She pouts her lips, but instead chooses for grabbing my shoulder, her eyes shining.
"Will you become my subject for trying on make up?!" My mind screeches to a halt. Huh? "H-Huh?" And throw Ren a hopeful look. He just grins helplessly and places Haru before him, who mumbles a 'fuck no' before wrenching himself out of the other's grip, taking the package with him as he disappears into the living room.
Ren throws me another grin, and rubs the back of his head and then also follows Haru into the living room. Traitor! I screech inside my head. "Well? Well? Do you want it or not?" I chuckle nervously. "I-Is it alright I-I think about it?"
"Hmmm, okay! But you have to let me know at the end of our hang out!" She bops my and Lily's nose and turns around, skipping to join Ren and Haru while humming a soft tune. What....just happened?
In daze I am the last one that starts walking towards the living room, only to be grabbed my by left shoulder.

Ren (third) p.o.v
Yuri turns to him in shock, before his face morphs into a soft smile. "I know this is a bit sudden, but I really want to know this." He takes a deep breath before asking a question that could possibly hurt Yuri. He looks confused but nods anyway.
"Just like I said, I know it is weird, but...who found your brother?" He freezes up at that. Shit, he knew it wasn't smart to ask that, but he wanted to know if his sister tried to manipulate him in a way or if she was telling the truth.
"A-Ah...I was really w-worried about him b-because he told me h-he wasn't f-feeling w-well, so...w-when I went to his r-room to ch-check upon him..." He averts his eyes to look at his feet, his arms become a little tighter around the fox.
"Ah, thank you. Now, then, I didn't introduce you to my friends. Let's go." He wraps his arm protectively around Yuri's shoulders, feeling his left hand that isn't around his shoulders clench in anger. If she lied to me...He glances down at his pocket, where the girl's letter is in. I am happy I trusted my gut and asked Yuri first before giving him the paper.
His lips quirk up in a soft smile as he watches Tora squealing all again about how a cute couple they make and such, who is silenced by Haru his dry comments again. I think I'll give it to him later. He has already a rollercoaster of emotions behind his back.