Meeting another brother

Yuri p.o.v
"Hey, you home?" I freeze. Please help!
"It's about next week's career counselling session." Oh, yeah. I think it's Yusuke, because he's the only one in Ema's class. "Huh? It's open." You hear softly. A sigh escapes Futo, like he's annoyed that someone barged in. While me....I'm not. I really am going to tell them I'm a guy!
"Uh, um, I'm coming in. I'm just gonna come in." The door opens slowly. Hurry up! This position is really awkward for me!
"Hey, you not here?"
"Aw, man, talk about totally barging in on us." Futo mumbles, while giving Yusuke a smug smirk. A paper falls out of Yusuke's hand, temporarily forgotten by everyone else who is in this room.
"F-Futo, what the hell are you doing?!" Yusuke explodes, visible pissed by his brothers actions. I quickly scoot a bit away from Futo, a relieved feeling falls over me. Dodged a bullet.
"No gentleman would ask that. Right, Little Sis?" Why are you asking me?!
"I-It's not what i-it's looks like! We were j-just watching a movie to-together." I hurriedly explain, waving my hands around frantically.
Yusuke grabs Fute and starts dragging him out of the room while they're discussing. "You little!"
"Let go! You're going to mess up my hair!"
"Shut up! I swear, you've got to be watched 24/7!" Snaps Yusuke. He has almost him out of the room when Futo decides to tease him even further.
"Okay, then, see you later. Let's have some fun together some other time."
"I told you to shut it!" The door slams shut. I flinch. That went really well.
"Yu-chan, what happened?" Ema is standing in the doorway with a confused expression and a bag in her hands. I give her a wry smile.
"Y-Yeah...come in."
"Hmmmm! Yu-chan!" You hear someone mumbling. Crap! That's Lily!

So Lily left me to sit outside and I can't even bribe her with donuts or food, so she must be pretty angry at me. I sweat drop. And after I explained the situation to Ema...she couldn't hold her giggles and laughed straight up in my face while July was teasing me. I cover my face.
"Y-You're, you're....I am n-not a girl!" I blurt out. She stops with laughing.
"Wha-"
"I a-am constantly confused with being a g-girl! And doing ballet doesn't r-really help when I tell p-people I do that..." I trail off, my hands are laying in my lap as I'm looking down at them.
"Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean it like that." Ema's voice is guilty. She grabs my hands and brings them to her lap. I peek through my hair.
"It's not fault, b-but...I just wish people would sometimes m-mind their own business. Even when I was in A-America people would assume I'm a girl and I was even send away from the g-guys bathroom by the security guard because h-he thought I was a girl who w-was being rude. And some...some people would t-think I'm transgender and not there's something wrong with t-that, I'm just s-sick of it!" A second later I'm pulled into a hug.
"I'm really, really sorry that that happened to you Yu-chan." Ema mumbles in my hair, squeezing me even tighter. I pat her shoulder, indicating she has to let go.
"I...can't...breathe." With a gasp she let's go. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I smile awkwardly, giving a halfhearted wave.
"Please stop with the a-apologies." She nods, her eyes holding still an apologetic glance. The silence is suffocating for a moment till July decides to dissolve it.
"Why don't you tell them at the wedding?"
"Huh?" He crosses his arms, a smug smirk on his little face.
"Yeah! Then all the other brothers are here and you have prove because you're wearing a suit! Smart, right? Also Rintarou is there then because it is his wedding obviously and your new mom! You can kill two birds with one stone!" I give him a thoughtful nod. "That's n-not a bad idea actually, g-giving it comes from y-you."
"Yea- Hey! What that's supposed to mean?!" July's offended face made it all worth it.

After that Em-chan had to go to school for something with school counseling, so I was left home alone. Because of that I decided to search up Meiji University and if I could get any scholarships there. Ema had already fallen asleep with holding July in her arms. So the entire time I've been sitting in the living room, sipping tea, browsing around and just in general trying to bribe Lily inside with donuts. She's such a stubborn little brat.
As I'm making a new cup of tea, a voice sounds behind me.
"Oh? I had no idea you were still awake. Studying?" It's Ukyo. With a gentle smile he walks further into the small kitchen. I nod slowly, a little unsure.
"K-Kind of, I'm looking for p-potential scholarships at Meiji University."
"I see, interesting. Carry on." How can I carry on when you're staring at me?
"O-Okay." I'm so nervous around him, after all he's the second oldest brother.
"It brings back memories. I remember doing such things myself. But above all else, the most important thing is to watch your health. The wedding is coming up soon so you mustn't catch a cold." Something is draped over my shoulders, a second later I realize it is his blazer. Oh...
"Ah, t-thank you." A tapping sound on the staircase railing brings us out of our conversation. A beautiful male dressed up as a beautiful woman gracefully walks downstairs, giving me a mysterious smile. Is that...another brother?