Calls and meeting the brothers and sister of Yuri

Yuri p.o.v
Saying that I was nervous was an understatement. I was beyond nervous. Today is Ren going to the Asahina Residence to grab some clothes, ballet shoes and such things, games, and Lily to crash with him for a little while. My shoulders droop a little as I let out another sigh. I feel like a coward for not facing them and get my own things.
A heavy hand falls on top of my head, earning an umphf from me. "Whatcha thinking about?" Sounds the cheerful voice of Ren behind me. "N-Nothing."
"Uhuh. I can literally hear the gears turning in your head. Doesn't your head hurt from thinking to hard." He knocks for good measure on my head a few times, not expecting a sharp jab between his ribs and he goes down just like that. "Ow, that fuc-fricking hurt!" I huff and cross my arms. "G-Good."
"But seriously." His head pops up next to my right shoulder, his chin leaning on it. "Are you okay? You looked down for a sec before I spoke up. If you want, I can bring some friends over tonight, or even bring them with me just in case a fight breaks out." I give him a frown. "W-Why would a f-fight break out?" He shrugs, and smirks.
"I don't know. We'll see." I slap his arm lightly. "R-Ren!" His only response is laughing at my worried expression and he stands up, but not before giving me a soft pat on my head, "Don't worry about it. I promise to try and stay nice. Keyword: try. Hey, random topic all of the sudden, but...Won't that little fox scratch my eyes out if I try to pick her up?" Now it's my turn to chuckle at his worried face. "J-Just say to her t-that you will b-buy her her fa-favorite donut f-filled with vanilla c-cream and powdered s-sugar. S-She'll know w-what you m-mean." He gives me a confused glance.
"She'll understand me?"
"Y-Yes."
"That's weird, you know that right?" I just give him a small smile and a shrug in return while standing up to make some tea while he's grabbing his shoes and his jacket to head out. I hope everything will be alright.

Ren (third) p.o.v
Hmmm, would should he call first? The one that will likely agree without putting much of a fight on. His lips quirk up as he presses call on the person called: Pink. He brings the phone up to his ear, and waits for a few seconds. Finally, after the third ringtone a click is heard and a familiar voice fills the phone.
"Hey, Rennie! How are you doing? Is everything okay? I am fine, by the way. I saw this interesting makeup I wanted to try out on you! Along with a few beauty masks and nail polish!"
He groans. "Is there possibly that I can get out of it and instead you try it out on Haru, isn't there?"
"Nope! Last time I did his eyes, I accidentally pricked in his eyes with mascara and since then he doesn't trust me anymore! And, besides, I don't think that was actually you wanted to talk about, am I wrong?" He almost shakes his head before he remembers that he is talking on the phone. "No, you're right. I wanted to know if you would hang out me tonight. I want you to meet someone else."
"Ohhh! Who is it? Your boyfriend? Or someone you think is nice with that naive head of you, and I need to beat the shit out of him? Or is it-"
"Calm down, To-chan. Calm down. Do you want it or do you have already arranged something with someone?" He chuckles.
"Hmmm, what is the magic word?" He groans again. Now he remembers where he got most of the sass from. "Please, with a pretty cherry on top?" Her laughter brings a soft smile onto his lips. "Okay! How late?!"
"I thought around 5pm if that's alright with you? Around half past 3 and 5pm?" She giggles and he has the feeling that she is nodding. "Okay, I'll see you then! But in return I can bring over the makeup and the rest!"
He knew this was coming, shit. There was no way he was getting out of this, would he? "All right." He begrudgingly agrees. She cheers, it is so loud he has to hold his phone away from his ear. "Nice, laters!" A soft click is heard and then she's gone. That....went surprisingly well. Now, the next one. He's the most difficult one...but, he's the best friend you can ask for.
He calls....and it goes over to voicemail.
Second time. Same result.
Third time.
Fourth time.
Fifth time.
By the tenth time he is about to give up, that is until he finally hears a click, and a voice full of irritation croaks out. "The fuck do you want?" He grins. "Hey, Haru! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" He can clearly hear the groan that is meant for him. "Your voice is already to much to bear, how the hell am I supposed to survive if I hung out with you tonight?"
He chuckles, ignoring the words. They would seem insulting to someone else, but he is used to it. "I actually wanted you to introduce you to someone that has crashed by me for a little while, he is very nice, but a little shy."
"....Does he play games?"
"Yup!"
"Fucking talk softer, you're bursting my damn ears. Although, it won't be a bad thing, because then I don't have to hear your annoying chattering anymore."
"Haruuuuu." He whines. A sigh is heard on the other side. "Is he soft spoken?"
"Yes."
"What sort of games does he like?"
"Zombies games, but also race games and games were you have to care for an animal. Oh! And also that game that you like so much. What was it called again?"
"Snipe Ren through his head." Is the sarcastic answer. "But it is also a race game like you mentioned he likes. Do you ever listen when I tell you about it? You're a bad friend."
"Haru! That's mean!" A snicker is heard through it, followed by another sigh. "All right. I see what I can do. The time?"
"In between half past 3 and 5pm."
"All right...I can't believe I'm doing this."
"Ah, I know you love us!"
"Die."
"That's so-!"
Click
He stares stunned at his phone for a minute before bursting out laughing. They're polar opposites. Man, I'm sure they're gonna like when Yuri is added to our little group. And now...He stares at the entrance of the Asahina Residence. Grab Yuri's things, insult a few step-brothers, glare at her sister and then we'll be alright.

Third p.o.v
The doorbell rings loud and shrill as Ukyo is making sandwiches for Wataru and Yusuke who had to beg. Tsubaki is in his room learning for his role, just like Louis, who has come home for the day. Kaname send him a text that he would be home in a few minutes, but he wouldn't use the doorbell giving that he has a house key. He sends them a silent question with his eyes, but they look just as confused as him.
With that he wipes his hand off with his apron before and hanging it up somewhere and starts making his way towards the door. A blonde male is standing there, whistling an tune he has heard earlier. Who is this?
He gives him a polite smile as he answers the door. "Hello, can I help you with something?" The blonde male gives him in return a blinding smile and a peace sign. "Yeah, that would be nice! I'm Sawura Ren! I'm picking up some stuff from Yuri so he still can communicate with you if he goes back!" Ukyo stiffens at his words, hearing clearly the word 'if'. Ignoring it, he chooses his next words carefully.
"All right. Come in. I have to thank you for the...interesting call this morning." He opens the door further so Ren can walk inside. "Don't worry about it, I wanted to." He can clearly hear the smirk in Ren's voice as he starts to lead them to the living room.
Arrived there, Yusuke calls out. "Hey, Uky-bro, who was there?" Not looking up from his phone, that is, until he hears a smooth chuckle. His head shoots up, meeting the eyes of an unknown guy. The other one shoots him a shiteating grin.
"Nice to meet ya, I'm Sawura Ren."

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Sawura Ren." That bastard from this morning! Yusuke jumps up, throwing his phone to the side and storms towards the guy, ignoring the alarmed yelp of Ukyo, ready to wipe the stupid smirk off his face.
"You bastard, what did you do to Yuri?!" He reflects the punch rather easily, and in return hooks his leg behind his knee, letting him stumble backwards before falling on his behind. He grits his teeth, feeling red clouding his mind.
Before it can completely take over, it seems like that the commotion has attracted a few people from their rooms. Ema and Tsubaki are running downstairs, each having their own emotion. The first one mainly concern, and the second one...anger, and confusion. Before either of them can say anything, Ren pipes up, first smoothing his jacket and wiping the invisible dust off before he turns to them.
"I promised Yuri that I wouldn't cause any trouble, so I am just here for his little companion, clothes and his phone." Immediately after he mentions Yuri, Tsubaki's eyes darken, and he says in a threatening tone, "You're the one that called me?"
"Yup! I have to say, this is much bigger than I thought it was on the inside!" He whistles, looking around him. Looking taken aback at that, Tsubaki gives him questioning eyes. "What do you mean? Have you been here before?" The smirk on Ren's face tells nothing good. "Of course. How else am I supposed to take him on dates then?"
"You bas-!"
"Oh, you must be Ema, right?" Ignoring Tsubaki's outburst he turns to the only girl here, shooting her a cheerful smile. "I'm Sawura Ren. Can you tell me where Yuri's little companion is and his room? Because I still have agreed to hang out with my friends, so I need to hurry up a little." He glances down at his phone. "Yes, I have to hurry a little."
"All right. Ema, can you show him Yuri's room? I will grab the reserve key."
"Oh, no worries! Yuri gave me his key!" He shows them the key, dangling it around for good measure. "Uky-bro! Why are you letting him pass?! What if he did something t-" Tries Tsubaki to say angrily, only to be interrupted by the guy himself, "That's rich coming from you."
"Huh?! What did you say?"
"You heard me." He gives him a fake smile that you could see from miles afar. "Now, please show me the room because I have more important things to do than to fight." Before anyone of them can say anything, Ema wraps her arms around his upper arm, pressing her body more against him while fluttering her eyes as a small blush adorns her cheeks. "This way."
And starts leading him away from them, going upstairs she grabs his hand to tug him with her. This is going to be a long day. Thinks Ren, quirking his eyebrow up at her obvious flirting. I need a drink after this.