Aftermath

Yuri p.o.v
The first thing I can progress as I'm waking up is that my whole body feels sore. The second thing that I then notice is a warm body pressed against my back. Oh....My cheeks burn as memories from yesterday surface, and I feel like I will pass out if I won't drink a glass of cold water.
I quietly slip out of Ren's arms and under the comforter, only to stumble as pain shoots through my lower back. Ow, ow, ow, ow. Soft groans are emitting from me as I'm limping around naked before picking up an oversized t-shirt and throw it over my head. I need a shower before I will face Ren without blowing a fuse. I felt like my head would go up in flames when I looked down at my thighs and hips, and saw hickeys and hand bruises littering there. That would explain a lot of things.

The smell of beacon simmering and eggs greet me when I set out of the shower, my hair damp and I'm still wearing the oversized shirt but this time with underwear and socks.
"Hey, I hope you you slept well! And I hope you like eggs with beacon, because that is almost the only things I can make."
Ren blinding, but slight sheepish smile greets me as I walk into the kitchen, which I am currently not concentrating on. He isn't wearing any shirt! A soft squeak escapes my lips and I quickly cover my eyes. "P-Put on a shirt f-first!"
He probably looks confused for a second, because I hear for a little moment nothing until he bursts out laughing. "I-I-haha-s-s-so-haha-sorry, b-b-haha-but is t-haha-that the-haha-o-o-haha-only thing y-haha-you can say?" And doubles over from laughing so hard that he starts to wheeze loudly, clutching his stomach.
He sounds like a dying crow. An involuntary chuckle is over my lips before I know it, and a second later I join in his laughter.

Our laughter apparently alarmed some neighbours who weren't keen on waking up so early in the morning, if the loud ringing of the doorbell anything goes by. But now we have another problem, or rather, I have another problem. Sitting hurts.
Even after he gave me two pillows to sit on, I still swift occasionally, and the satisfied smirk on Ren's lips make me feel like throwing something at him. I sip on my cooled down tea, feeling the lukewarm drink soothing my throat.
"So, Yuri. I know you are probably not comfortable talking about it, but if you have a problem, you know you can tell me, right?" I knew this was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier. With a soft sigh, I put my cup of tea down, and swift again on my seat before opening my mouth slowly, my eyes downcast.
"E-Ema and I g-got into a pretty n-nasty argument yesterday." I don't need to look up to see him tensing up, and having a more focused glance in his eyes. "And what happened?"
"S-She....s-she found out that s-she was adopted, and I-I didn't understand w-what was wrong w-with that, b-because I am adopted m-myself actually. S-She didn't like that." He sucks in a sharp breath, and I feel myself flinching. Is he angry at me? Am I in the wrong? What if he understands where-
"All right, so let me get this straight. She found out she was adopted?" I nod slowly, "But you didn't think there was anything wrong with because you're adopted, she exploded at that, and thus hit you." My hand flies up to my cheek, which has started to bruise, and turn a little black and blue.
"But...I have a feeling there's more to the story you're letting on, am I right?" I nod again while putting my hand between my legs. "Y-Yes." His voice is soothing, warm as he asks the next question. "Do you want to tell me?"
"U-Uhm...." I start fiddling with my fingers, ducking my head even further, "W-Well, when we got i-into the argument, she...s-she accused m-me of r-running away, a-and that was selfish. B-Because of t-th-that..." I take a shuddering breath, "B-Because of t-that she said t-that was why m-my b-biological brother c-committed s-sui-suicide." He opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.
"S-She also said t-that I was butting i-in her life, because just w-when she thought s-she had a family, I-I stole them f-from her. B-B-But, I was just w-worried about her when she c-called me and then a-all of the s-sudden didn't answer. S-So, I packed m-my stuff, took L-Lily with me, and v-visited her. I-I actually wasn't p-planning on staying l-long, b-but...yeah..."
"Wait, wait, wait one fucking minute. Did she tell you you were selfish and that was why your brother committed suicide?" He sounds furious, and...disgusted. He's angry. I pick on my nails, "Y-Yeah, but-"
"No buts. She fucking told you you were the reason why your brother committed suicide! And when you were worried about her, she told you were butting in her life! That's so fucked up! What the hell was she thinking?!"
"L-Language."
"English." A second later I swept into a hug. His strong arms completely circle around me, giving me a feeling of protection. Surprise turns into sadness and I sob softly as I hug him tightly.
We stay there for a while, until he breaks the silence with another question, going in another direction. "But...didn't your new siblings notice anything?" I stiffen in the hug, feeling immediately panicked. "You don't have to tell me if you don't wanna, but I wanna repeat this." He holds me on arm length, staring into my eyes.
"I will listen to you, I can probably give you advice, too, but I don't know if it's great advice, and I don't know if it would make matters any worse...." I crack up a watery smile at that and in return he gives me one of his blinding smiles.
"But if you need someone to turn to when you're in need of help, I will always be there, if it has been a year or ten years, it doesn't matter, you're my friend, or boyfriend, and I will try my best to help you." He whispers a part that I want him to repeat, but decide to get back to that later on.
"O-Okay..." I steel myself, preparing myself mentally. "W-When I first g-got there, my step-siblings t-thought I was a girl, b-but Ema didn't want m-me to say anything a-about it, so I-I didn't. But a-apparently...they started t-to like me. A-And then they f-found out I was a-a boy, and a-avoided me all o-of the sudden, until t-the last f-few days...."
I bury my head further in to his chest, my voice a bit muffled, but still clear for him to hear me. "T-They all of the sudden i-invaded my spaces, and started k-kissing me, a-and...one of t-them gave m-me a hickey." I whisper the last part, and he has to strain his ears to hear me.
"What the fuck?" I almost want to scold him on his language again, but decided against it, because he would give me a snarky comment again. "Which one continued on making advances on you even you said no?" I glance up at him in confusion. What a strange question.
"W-What do you m-mean by even I-I said n-no?" He smiles down at me, "I understand you better than you think, Yuri. You're shy, but you're not afraid to let people know your boundaries, so to answer my question, who continued to make advances?"
"T-Tsubaki...but why d-do you wanna k-know?" His eyes have a mischievous glint all of the sudden, and I gulp. "For no reason, now, can you remember his number?" I nod slowly, feeling more and more weirded out as he gives me his phone and asks to type his number in it. "W-Why?"
"Well, I need to give them a call, don't I?" He starts cheerfully, "Because they are probably worried sick about you, and want to know where you are, so I'm gonna give them a call!" I throw him a suspicious glance.
"B-But...why Tsubaki?" He shrugs, "No reason." I turn to his phone again, and type Tsubaki's number in it, harbouring growing feeling of that Ren is up to no good.

Third p.o.v
The air in the living room is so heavy it could be cut with a knife. The haven't heard from Yuri in about 16 hours, and they're starting to get really worried.
They already called Natsume to check if he wasn't there, and right now Wataru is hugging of the pillows on the couch tightly, Masaomi is calling around, Ukyo is drinking an empty tea cup, and Tsubaki is pacing around, Yusuke is typing, and Ema is staring into space.
That's why they get startled when Tsubaki's phone goes off all of the sudden, he curses as he grasps his phone quickly, and presses the green icon.
"Hello, with Asahina Tsubaki?" Apparently someone says something weird because the other's eyebrow quirks up. "Why should I?" And then frowns before pressing speaker and then presses the button on the side of his phone so the volume goes up, so they all can hear him clearly.
"Is this the Asahina residence?" Asks a smooth voice. "Yes, you told me you know where Yuri is. Who are you, and where is he?" Replies Tsubaki, and everyone straightens up and shuffles closer to hear the answer.
"Ah, yes. I'm sorry. I'm Sawura Ren, a friend of Yuri. He's with me." Sighs of relief are heard all around the phone as a well-known voice of Yuri is heard in the background. "Thank you, when do you think you can bring him back?"
The voice almost sounds amused by their antics, "Bring him back? He can decide what's the best for him and will let you know when he's going back. Yuri stays with me until he thinks he's ready to go back."
"Ready to go back? What do mean by that?" Demands Tsubaki angry, not immediately receiving an answer.
"..."
"Hello?" His voice is so calm, it's like the calm before a storm, "I think you know the answer yourself, especially regarding a few people have to think what they have done the past few weeks. And like I said, he's going back when he wants to."
"Why isn't he going back?! Did you do something to him?!" Masaomi lays a hand on Tsubaki's shoulder, "Tsubaki, calm down, we'll-"
"Hmmm, did I do something to him? I don't know, do I?" The smugness is clearly heard through the phone, and Tsubaki looks like he wants to explode any given moment.
"You bastard! Return him!"
"Yuri is not a property you can own, which some of you seems to forgot often, and some of you have done things to him without his consent."
"Tsubaki, what is he talking about?" The said one instead grits his teeth, ready to scream into the phone, only to be cut off by the guy again, "Oh, by the way, one more thing."
"What the fu-heck do you want?" Grumbles Tsubaki, changing what he was about to say with Masaomi's warning glare. "He was a virgin."
"WHAT THE FU-?!"
Click.

The brothers, mainly Yusuke and Tsubaki go on a rampage while somewhere else Ren gets punched on his head so hard, Yuri's hand starts hurting and swelling a little, so Ren gives him some ice from his freezer, but not without taking a jab in his ribs from the right hand of Yuri.
The whole time he was grinning so, he can't really say he didn't deserve it.

Sorry for the late update! I was really busy with a few things that I had to finish so I hope you can forgive me! Have a nice day, and stay safe!