Cafe & Futo

Yuri p.o.v
I just texted Ema if it's alright if I leave earlier, with the excuse that Lily's craving donuts. If I fail to mention that it's because I don't want her to see those DVD's and question me, that's my secret. And if this means that I can slight Futo, I will do it in a heartbeat. She quickly texts me back an 'of course!', so start to search for the nearest café.
"Shall we get t-those donuts, Lily?"
"Yeahhh!" She screams as she scrambles around in my bag, "Let's go!"

"C-Can I have two donuts and a m-medium macchiato, please?" I ask loud enough for the cashier to hear me, trying to keep Lily calm enough she just doesn't out of my bag.
"Will that it be?" She's asks polite, a pretty smile lights up her whole face.
"A-And if it's possible, c-can you bring it to my-my table? A-As you can see, m-my hands are a little occupied, right n-now."
"Of course, no problem at all! I will also bring the receipt over." I thank her politely and turn away from her, not noticing the blonde guy behind me checking me out. I look around to search for an empty spot in this cafe and smile in relief when I spot a perfect spot. It's a bit hidden from the view if you look inside, but from the way the seat is placed, you can still see everything if you look outside.
Lily jumps out of my bag as we near the spot and at my glare, sits down on the seats instead of the table. I shake my head and put the DVD's down on the table and flop with an exhausted sigh on the seat next to her.
"F-Finally." A deep sigh slips past my lips as I sink further into the seat. My feet are hurting a little.
"Here are your donuts and macchiato!" A cheerful voice singsongs while coming closer to my table. I sit up straight and smile back up at one of the workers.
"O-Oh, thank you!" She smiles and places the food and my drink onto the table. I reach into my pocket to grab my debit card to pay for all of this and give Lily a flick on her ear to warn her.
"Oh, and don't worry. Your food is already paid by that gentleman!" What? Facing her again, I voice my own thoughts that are written on Lily's face.
"P-Paid? By who?" She winks and comes closer to me like she's sharing a secret.
"You see that guy over there with that blond hair and a nice smile?" I search around for a second, before spotting the guy she's talking about. I nod. She continues cheerfully. "He comes here every week for a cappuccino, leaves a nice tip and talks to you for awhile. He's super sweet and looks really interested in what you say. Also, he has a nice ass." I would have spit out my macchiato if I was drinking it at that moment. But alas, I'm not, still, I choke on my own spit.
"T-Thank you." She pats my shoulder.
"Don't mind it, sweetheart." I swear you should see Lily laughing loudly at my situation.As the girl walks away, I swear I could hear her whispering along the lines of:
"Blond hair and purple eyed babies, blond hair and yellow/green babies." I shake my head. I must have heard it wrong. I flick Lily's ear once again and ignore her whining as I pick up my macchiato.
I sip from my drink and lick my lips. I chose good. My eyes stray over to my donut. The donut is filled with jam, covered with pink glaze and speckled with rainbow sprinkles. That's why the name was als: rainbow donut. Lily's donut is just a plain one, as I don't want her to get sick. It's also one of the reasons why I don't allow her to eat donuts too often.
With a huge grin, I turn to my own donut and carefully pick it up. I wish I could have more, but I have to watch my weight. I take a big bite, only to softly moan at the deliciousness of the donut.
"Mmmm." I have to send Raven a picture. Picking up my phone to take a picture of the donut and my macchiato, I almost drop the phone as I hear a teasing voice next to me.
"It looks like you are enjoying your food." I place the donut back down before I turn around to face the guy. Bright green eyes stare straight into mine. I gape a little as only one thought enters my mind. He has such beautiful eyes.
"Yes! Y-Yes! Thank you." His smiles brightens even more, if that was even possible.
"No problem! You are a cute girl, so I don't mind!" A girl. My mood immediately drops. I know he doesn't know, and I should be used to after all these years, but.... It is still aggravating.
"I'm sorry, but...I'm not a girl." I stare resolutely down at my donut, not feeling hungry anymore. The guy above me blinks owlishly. And now his attitude will change towards me. It is always the same. Maybe that's why I haven't corrected my stepfamily, yet. Because I am afraid they will change their attitude towards me.
"Wha...really?" I nod, a frown tugging on my lips.
"Yes, s-seriously." And start packing my things up shortly after. I just take my donut with me and finish it later. Lily gives me a worried glance.
"I'm sorry....can I do something to make it up with you?" He asks, uncertainly.
"No...it's o-okay." He shakes his head.
"Oh...." The guy sounds so disappointed, my heart goes out for him. "Can I still ask for your number?" My eyes snap upwards to his face. He looks genuine. But still... To make sure he understands what he is getting into, I clarify.
"You don't m-mind that I'm a man?" He looks almost shocked at my question.
"No, of course not! Why would I?" I share a glance with Lily. She shrugs.
"Give him a chance, he sounds genuine enough to me." I straighten up to face him and almost smile. The guy looks nervous that he will get rejected.
"A-Alright, let's exchange numbers." When his face brightens up again, I feel my heart lighten up a little.

Later
"You're late. How long were you going to keep me waiting for some rental DVD's?" I flinch at his harsh voice before sighing in annoyance. I open the door to Ema's room and Futo follows as if he owns it. If I set those DVD's harsher down than necessary, that's my business. I straighten up and look him in the eyes.
"'Thank you f-for bringing those DVD's.' No problem it was a-a pleasure." I mimic his voice as I cross my arms and plant myself resolutely in front of him. A drop of sweat slides down my back. For a second he looks surprised before there's a slight smirk on his lips.
"So, you do have some fire in you? How fascinating." He bends forward to come closer to my face. "Still, because you're late, as a punishment, I'm going to have you do all sorts of things for me. In your sister's room."
What?