Ren

Yuri p.o.v
"Welcome to the morning session of the announcement event for the new game 'Panzer of the Dead'!" Tsubaki screams, excitement brimming through his entire posture. It's like he's shining.
"Tsubaki!"
"Look at me!" A few fan girls squeal loudly, droning all the other sounds out.
I sigh softly, still tired from the previous events.
"I'm Tsubaki Asahina and I play the role of Walter Schroif."
"And I'm Azusa Asahina, and I play the role of Micheal Wittmann. I hope you enjoy everything we have prepared for you today." Azusa continues with his calm voice. Yeah, I enjoyed it, but....I glance sideways. I don't think Yusuke felt comfortable in my presence.
Tsubaki glances at Ema and winks and then turns to me. With a stiff nod he turns to the audience again. I think...I want to go back to America.
"Tsuba-bro, you bastard..." I hear Yusuke muttering.
"We're going to have a blast today!"

"Good job!"
"Job well done." They say to each other, 'clinking' their to two bottles against each other. "Come on, toast with us." What are they celebrating?
"But I'm not involved..."
"You're our little sister, so you're totally part of this." Comments Azusa softly, handing her a bottle of green ice tea. Not trying to be rude, but...Never mind.
"Tea okay with you?" She nods, looking very happy and grasps the bottle.
"Thank you very much."
"So did you have fun? I was super cool, wasn't I?" He asks, grinning wildly.
So...I can't toast with them? I glance sadly down at my phone in my hands.
"Yes! I've never been to an event like this before, but I like video games, so it was fun."
"I'm glad to hear that." I wish they would include me.
"By the way, when is it going to be released?" Ema asks, looking curious.
"I think it's being released next year. I'll get the details from Natsume." Answers Tsubaki. "Natsume?" Probably because his company is the one who is making the video game.
"Yeah, because his company is the one making this video game." Azusa explains, as he finishes Tsubaki chimes in, "I know! I'll tell him to send you a disc of the game in development."
"What? Rea-" A loud ringing fills the room. I turn bright red as I stumble to grab my phone and everyone turns to me. With a relieved sigh I press the green button and press my phone against my ear.
"H-Hello? Who is this?"
"Ahh, did you already forgot about me? I'm hurt." A teasing voice sounds through the phone. "R-Ren-kun!" I chirp, feeling butterflies swirling in my stomach, and turn around to give us some privacy. A white haired male's eyes narrow slightly as he sees the small boy leaving. "Wait f-for a moment! I need to get some p-privacy!" Yuri waves at them and closes the door with a thud. It is silent for a moment but then the conversation picks up again, albeit it is a bit strained.

Yuri p.o.v
"H-Hello, Ren-kun!" I wave at him happily as I run over at him. He grins waving back at me and waits till I'm closer. "Ready?" As I stop before him.
I pant a bit, a blush adorning my cheeks. "Yup!" We've decided to hang out right now, because he was bored with a friend who wouldn't stop talking about one topic and I was still a bit sad and confused about their behavior so I wanted to get my mind of things. Not that I'll tell him, I don't want to bother him.
"Let's go to our cafe then!" He grins at me, walking besides me. Our cafe...that sounds actually nice, like it's our spot. I messaged Ema that I won't be able to come and eat dinner and to tell Lily that I'm sorry, but I'm catching up with a friend. A good looking friend to top of that. I blush softly.
We arrive at the cafe, we smile at the same time at each other. He's really, really nice. "After you." He opens the door for me, grinning.
"W-What a gentleman." I couldn't have possibly known that his smile can even get bigger. But it is really nice to have someone who smiles at you. I walk inside, and am immediately greeted by that weird girl.
"Hey! Will it be the same?" She asks cheerfully. He nods and gestures to me.
"Do you still know Yuri's order?" She looks at me, narrows her eyes as if she's in deep thought and widens them again after a moment.
"Of course! Macchiato and a donut filled with jam, covered with pink glaze and speckled with rainbow sprinkles, right?" I nod, happy that she still remembered me. "Let's go sit then." Suggests Ren, giving me the indication that I can chose.
With a small smile I walk to my spot again. I'm really happy that I can catch up with him.

"Y-You really threw that brick i-in that guy's face?" I ask, almost not believing it. He nods, a small frown is tugging on his lips as he thinks about the memory.
"He was harassing my sister and I didn't notice till I went to bring her the drinks I bought. He was dragging my sister to his car I think and I didn't know what to do, because he was pretty far and I knew that I wouldn't reach him in time, so I threw my drinks in the air and then grabbed the closed things that was by hand." He sighs and rubs his face. "Apparently he broke his nose, lost a few teeth, had a black eye and broke his jaw. And I had to serve jail for a time because I couldn't prove that he was harassing my sister and thus attacked him without a reason."
Ren is currently walking with me to home because he's worried I might be attacked. It's sweet of him, and the reason why he was worried is also really sweet. "B-But your sister is save?" He nods, looking still a bit guilty, probably because he couldn't really help his sister. I lay a comforting hand on his arm.
"T-Then their is nothing wrong with? You saved h-her in the end, and that's all that m-matters." He smiles at me, looking relieved.
"Thanks, Yuri." I smile bashfully, glancing away. We arrive at the residence. The silence we're walking in is comforting. We stop at the door, and for a second I don't really know what to say.
"So-"
"This is it then-" We say at the same time, looking at each other stunned, before laughing. "You can say it first." Ren smiles.
"I-I had a great time...Thanks f-for that." He rubs the back of his head, looking embarrassed all of the sudden.
"No problem! I had a great time too, soooooo...We are going to meet each other again, right?" I nod feeling happy. "Yup." He grins.
"Cool, cool, totally awesome." He turns around, ready to head back to his own place. Should I do it?
"R-Ren!" I run after him. "Hmm?" Confusing is clearly on his face. I grasp his arm, bending him a bit towards me and press my lips against his cheek. Without looking at his reaction, I turn around again and sprint to the door, swinging it open and closing it behind me.