Meeting the brothers...again

Previous
"O-Ow!" My hands fly to my nose that Haru just flicked, and I turn with watery eyes to him. "Calm down, if something happens. We can just leave." He grumbles, and puts his hand back into his pocket. I open my mouth to answer, only to be cut off by the door opening. In the door opening is standing...Ema.
We stare at each other, both not knowing what to say while I'm still standing there with my hands clasped over my nose. This is awkward....

Yuri p.o.v
"Yo." Greets Haru with the most deadpanned face. "You must be Ema, I heard so much about you. Good things only, don't worry." He gives her a wide smile. What are you doing?! I screech inside my head. Ema eyes him wary, a tiny bit surprised, before giving him a confirming nod. "Yes....And who might you be?"
"E-Ema, this is H-Haru. Haru, y-you already know, b-but this is E-Ema." She nods again, looking a little dazed, and opens the door more to let us in. We slip out of our shoes and then follow Ema towards the living room. This is very...very awkward.

Arriving at the living room, I heard the well-known voice of July screeching, "Chii! Who was it at the door?" Haru whispers softly so Ema doesn't hear him, "Nobody, just a Pipsqueak and one bitch." I hide my snort behind a fake cough, turning away from him.
"Ah, July, uhm..." At her uncertainty, July turns around, confused about why she can't answer clearly before he catches he sight of me. "Yuri!" He screeches so loudly, catching the attention of the brothers who are seated on the couch.
"Yuri!"
"Onii-chan!"
"Yuri!" Tsubaki jumps up from the couch, Wataru, Yusuke, and Masaomi following quickly. Ukyo pops his head out of the kitchen, his eyes widen when it locks with mine and he hurried to take of his apron, in the end leaving it around his waist as he also almost starts running towards me.
I duck my head in response, their concern and excitement making me want to hide behind Haru. Sensing my discomfort, Haru moves slightly in front of me, meanwhile stepping in the frontline, figuratively. Tsubaki slowly comes to a stop, his eyes narrowed at the display happening before him.
"Yo, I'm Haru. Yuri's....friend." Haru pauses as he introduces himself, which slips past me as he gives Tsubaki a knowing smile. Before Tsubaki has another outburst, Masaomi steps forward and smiles kindly. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Masaomi." Haru eyes him for a moment and then all of the sudden says. "You must be a doctor of some sort."
Masaomi's eyes widen and he stills. "Uh, yes. Yes, I am. How did you know?" The other shrugs and walks past Ema. "Some sort of feeling. Now, I think it's better we continue our conversation in the living room, doncha think?"
"H-Haru! You just c-can't walk i-into someone's-s home!" He throws a smug smirk over his shoulder. "I think I just did." He laughs as I whine, but start following him, leaving the brothers and Ema behind.

"I-I, um...I-I'm sorry for w-worrying y-you." I bow towards them while Haru is leaning against the wall behind me, July on his head. Ema is sitting on the couch, looking down at her lap, just like Yusuke, but he is staring at me like I'm going to disappear any second, Wataru is literally almost vibrating in his seat, Tsubaki is standing, also staring at me just like Azusa and Masaomi, Ukyo is busying himself with making tea.
"We've been waiting for you. Welcome home." Says Masaomi warmly.
"Welcome home." Greets Ukyo, shooting me a quick smile. "I will call those of us who are not there." I glance guiltily down. "I-I'm sorry."
"Welcome home." Another voice joins in and I look to the side, Haru also glances at them before averting his attention to July again. It's Iori. He's walking towards us and I see Subaru standing behind him, looking quite awkward. "W-Welcome home." He stutters, his eyes darting nervously to somewhere else.
"Welcome home." Grumbles Tsubaki, also looking to the side as Azusa gives him a disapproving glance before giving me a small smile. "Welcome home, Yuri." He got discharged from the hospital...and I missed that.
"W-We were worried, you know! Seriously!" Huffs Yusuke, as Wataru jumps off the couch and hugs with so much force, that if Haru hadn't stopped me, we would've fallen. "Onii-chan!" He nuzzles his head in my chest, and then says something complete out of the blue. "Be prepared to be punished for worrying me." Huh...? My brain seems to not comprehending the sentence.
"H-Huh?" He gives me a toothy grin, and removes his arms from my middle. "It's from Fu-tan." I wordlessly take the paper he holds out for me, feeling a little annoyed  at Futo's words.

Be prepared to be punished for worrying me. -Futo

All of the sudden a hand out of the air grabs the paper, and I watch with a gaping mouth as Haru shoves it aggressively in his pocket. "Sorry. That sentence pissed me off." He shoots them a friendly, fake smile. "Why did you do that?" Whines Wataru.
"Now, Wataru, that's enough." Cuts Masaomi in, albeit gently and lays a hand on his shoulder. He then turns to me. "Are you tired?"
I shake my head. "N-No." He nods at my answer. "If it's okay with you, it's a bit early, but how about lunch?"