Organizing a picnic

Yuri p.o.v
"To be honest, am I disappointed? Sure. I was the one who first wanted to become a voice actor and I was supposed to have dragged Azusa into it, but somewhere along the way, he'd surpassed me. It's always been like that." His bangs shadow his eyes. "Azusa's come out on top, no matter what we did. Even though we're supposed to have been born from the same egg...Seriously speaking, Azusa's the better actor. I can see it, too. That's why they were right to decide the way they did. It's because I know that...That I feel disappointed." He finishes. I know this is hard for him, and I feel sorry for him, and I don't try to sound like an entitled bitch, but...Shouldn't he at least apologize for his immature attitude? "A-Ah."
"That reminds me...There's something I want to ask you. Earlier, you told Azusa that you like his voice, remember? Then, what about me?" He turns to me, his voice has a joking tone, but at the same time his face is serious.
My face burns as he mentions my outburst.
"I-I like your voice, too." I say shyly, twiddling my fingers together. "I don't know t-that much about acting, but I-I'm sure there are-Humpf!" My eyes widen in shock.

Tsubaki p.o.v
He's really, really looking cute like that. Acting all shy and bashful. Acting upon instinct, I move quickly towards him, cutting him off in process.

Yuri p.o.v
Wh-What's happening? What is he doing?! He holds my arms to my side, deepening the kiss. "Sorry. But you know, for a depressed boy to get on his feet, a kiss from a cute boy really helps." He involves me in a hug, holding me closer. I feel slowly the anger bubbling inside.
"By the way, it's been bothering me for a while now, but...Isn't this scarf men's?" He pulls back, examining my face. "Not only that, but the design is pretty in line with my tastes, too...It kind of ticks me off-"
Smack! My hands stings as I pull back from his cheek. His face morphs into surprise as he gazes down at me, not seemingly that much in pain. Weak.
"H-How dare you?" I whisper, my voice is quivers from anger. I'm weak.
"Wha-?"
"How dare you to toy with my feelings?!" I shout, clenching my fists.
"F-First you ignore me, because of the fact that you found out that I'm a b-boy! Then you don't even a-apologize to me and instead decide to kiss me! A-And then-th-then you are acting all jealous! D-Don't toy with m-me..." My eyes start to fill with the irritating tears. I turn around, frantically wiping the tears away that are threatening to fall, and run away from him, this time really going inside the building. I'm really weak.

Tsubaki p.o.v
I stay quiet as I look at Yuri running away from me. I could catch up with him, this time giving him a real apology.
"I guess I deserved that, huh?" My cheek stings a little bit as I whisper into the air, as if it's reminding me of my mistake.

The next morning

Yuri p.o.v
"O-Oh!" I stutter, gazing at the refrigerator. It's almost empty.
"What's wrong?" And Tsubaki...Has been acting like nothing happened last night. "Did you hit your hand, onii-chan?"
"What's wrong, Yu-chan?" They all ask simultaneously, turning to me. I feel the tip of my ears turning red as I answer.
"T-There's nothing here to make dinner with...." I quickly answer.
"That's not like the Kyo-bro we know." Comments Azusa, turning back to his script again. "He's had a lot of trials to deal with lately, so..."
"Must be tough to be a grand old lawyer." Em-chan turns to me, her hands clasped together as if she's pleading.
"Yu-chan, can you go shopping?" I give her a surprised look and stutter out an answer, "Y-Yeah, sure. I'll go shopping right away." Em-chan and I would always go to the store together. What happened?
I turn around ready to grab some shopping bags and head out, just as a hand grasps my right shoulder. Huh? Oh, i-it's Tsubaki.
"Today, it's just us, plus Subaru, so we could go out, don't you think?" I give him a wary glance. What is he trying to say?
"Are we eating out? A family restaurant?" Asks Wataru. At least he didn't change his attitude towards me.
"Family restaurants are boring, too." Adds Azusa, still reading his script.
"Then, cherry blossoms! Let's go picnic under the cherry blossoms! We haven't gone yet! I want a cherry blossom picnic!" Wataru jumps up and down while screaming, "Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms!" And starts running around. I hide a small smile behind my hand.
"-That sounds alright." It looks like Azusa just doesn't care anymore.
"-Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms!" Wataru is really excited.
"-Going for a night viewing of the cherry blossoms isn't a bad idea." Masaomi sips from his coffee.
"-Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms!"
Another thought strikes me. But what about Subaru?
"-B-But for Subaru..." I quietly cut in, Tsubaki's hand is still on my shoulder.
"-Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms!" I sweat drop as I see that Wataru continues with running around.
"I'll let him know, so it'll be fine." Tsubaki shrugs. "While I'm at it, I guess I'll give Natsume a call, too, since he's likely to be free." Natsume.
I nod, getting enthusiastic. It was so fun with Natsume and the way he talks about video games, he sure is passionate about it.
"Let's go! Let's go! Cherry blossom picnic!" Wataru stops before, giving me puppy eyes. "I-I can make some karaage fried chicken. Th-That'll be the least I can do." I smile bashfully at Masaomi, and feel immediately after I said that a pair of eyes piercing into my back. Who's doing that?
"Yay! Onii-chan's fried chicken! Onii-chan's fried chicken!" And just like that Wataru starts running around the table again.
"-Nothing but convenience store food would be dull-"
"-Onii-chan's fried chicken! Onii-chan's fried chicken! Onii-chan's fried chicken!" He screams excited, cutting Masaomi off.
"-So I'd say, yes, please."
"-Onii-chan's fried chicken! Onii-chan's fried chicken!" Finishes Masaomi finally, catching Wataru in process.
"-And don't forget the beer." Adds Azusa. This is quite fun.
"-Onii-chan's fried chicken! Onii-chan's fried chicken!" I hope this is going to end well.