BasicallyIDoWildcat

( Basically's POV )
    I sighed while holding a bible. Mom made me go to church. I'm 20 years old, why was I forced to go? I sat back on the pew and noticed a dirty blonde haired boy. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be listening to this garbage.
   I scoffed at him and looked at the ceiling. I lifted my head to see him looking at me. "What?" I asked. His cheeks turned slightly red. "I saw you coming in and I wanted to say hi but you look mad so I just left you alone," he rambled quickly.
    I smirked and cocked my head to the side. "How old are you kid? You have to be 12," I said. "I'm 18, about to be 19," he said with an angry expression on his face. I hummed softly and bit my lip. It wouldn't hurt to let a few frustrations out would it?
    I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "meet me in the bathroom." I got up and excused myself. I walked to the bathroom and waited 5 minutes. I heard the bathroom door creak open after another 5 minutes.
   I creeped closer and grabbed his hands. I lead him to one of the big stalls and locked the door. My hands went from his wrists, to his butt. His face flushed in embarrassment. I kissed his neck, then all the way to his lips. He kissed back surprisingly.
"You're so beautiful. I wanna ruin that pretty face of yours," I said. His cheeks turned a bright red. I made it to were his back was facing me. My cock rubbed against his back. I'm not gonna lie, I was a pretty decent size.
I slowly undid his dress pants. My hands slipped into his boxers. I felt around and smirked. Not bad for a white guy.
  I pulled his boxers down and unzipped my jeans. "Do you want to continue?" I asked. He nodded and pushed himself against me. I asked what his name was, he replied with Tyler. I told him mine and smiled.
   He got down on his knees and my monster cock smacked him in the face. His face turned pale as he gripped it. I tangled my fingers into his hair and watched as he attempted to fit my dick in his mouth. He gagged and almost threw up. "Take as much as you can," I said as I thrusted slowly into his mouth.
His warm mouth swallowed most of it. My tip was very sensitive, and when he licked the slit, it sent shivers down my spine. I groaned and gripped his hair harder.
    I thrusted faster and felt myself get close. I'm no one minute quitter. I pulled his head away from my cock and looked down at Tyler. He had a dazed look on his face. I pulled him off the floor and put his hands on the support bar.
( Tyler's POV )
Marcel bent me over and made sure I was gripping the bar. I looked back at him and saw him spit into his hand. "Is this gonna hurt?.." I asked. He grinned at me and rubbed his hand over my hole. "Yeah," he said.
I tried to prepare myself for it, but he shoved a finger in all of a sudden. It was so uncomfortable. I whined and squirmed. He smack my butt cheek and told me to take it. He slowly put another finger in, and thrusted them in and out slowly.
He put more spit on his fingers and curled them. It wasn't getting any better, so I said, "please just put it in and go.. please." Marcel took his fingers out and slowly put his tip in. A sharp pain made it's way up my spine. I screamed as he thrusted slowly. "That's just the tip babe.. I haven't even put all of it in yet," he said.
I put my head on the bar and gasped as he shoved all of his cock in. My knees felt weak, my ass hurt, and I think I passed out.
Marcel grabbed my neck and started thrusting faster and deeper. I squirmed again and let out a noise of discomfort. He kissed down my back to comfort me in a way.
After a while, it started to feel really good. "Please go harder.." I begged. He took his cock out and shoved it in fast and deep. I moaned and gripped the bar harder. "Oh fuck~ it's so fucking tight and warm~" he kept a good pace and gripped onto my hips.
The bathroom warmed up fast. We heard the door creak open. A man had went to the urinal, but Marcel didn't stop. He covered my mouth with both of his hands. "Shhhh. We don't want our friend there to hear your beautiful moans," he whispered into my ear.
Tears stained my cheeks as he thrusted faster. A small clap noise was coming from the farthest stall. The male did his business and left. I felt a wave of relief fall over me.
I felt myself get close to cumming. Marcel's cock twitched as he started to go even faster. He thrusted one more amazing time, and came in my ass. Mine splattered on the wall and parts of the floor.
We got ourselves cleaned up and dressed. He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. "Call me when you want to do this again," he said. We walked out together, but church was over so everyone was coming out to converse with one another.
Marcels mom came up to him with an angry expression. My mother did the same. Oh mother I have sinned big time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~