Vanoss X Reader

( Y/N's POV )
You sat on the couch. There was nothing better to do. Evan was your bestie, your ride or die, your everything. To get to the point, he has been there for you through everything.
Glass shattering broke you out of your train of thought. "What the hell?!" You exclaimed. "Don't worry! It's just your friendly neighborhood Night Owl."
His feathers took away from his complexion. His sharp but soft jaw flexed as he got up off the floor. You couldn't help but notice. A small smile appeared on your face.
"You're paying for my new window," you said. Evan chuckled and threw himself on the couch. "Hey! I don't want a broken couch too!"
He turned his head to look at you with a smile. His wings looked tethered and rigid. His face had a couple of bruises. You sighed and grabbed a damp wash rag. You wiped the dirt smudges off of his skin and brushed his hair out of the way. "What happened this time?" You asked.
"Some bad guys here and there. Nothing I couldn't handle," he replied. He was so cunning and arrogant, but you couldn't stay mad at him. You sighed and put the wash rag away. His feathers slowly went back into his body as he fell asleep. His owl mask laid on the floor right next to him. His hand was firmly holding onto it.
The sun shown in through the curtains, slowly going down. You thought owls hunted at night. You giggled to yourself and started to prepare a small meal for Evan. He'll be hungry when he wakes up.
After a long 2 hours, he finally yawned and opened his eyes. It was almost 11:40 when he woke up. You got his food out of the microwave and set it on the table. "Tada! I made it just for you," you said as he got up and stretched.
He ate his food in a nice silence. After he was finished, he put his plate in the sink and got some water. "I have another mission coming up. Maybe you could assist me?" Evan gave you the puppy dog eyes that were hard to resist.
A fixed window and a couple days later, Evan came back but through the door this time. A smile on his face. "It's time," he said. You had a nice suit with built in harnesses and compartments for weapons. "Wings" were built into the suit in case you fell from a high building and Evan couldn't get to you on time.
You sighed and felt butterflies build up in your tummy. This was your first mission in a long time. You gave up years ago because you fell off a tall building and took forever to recover.
You let the wings guide you. The cold night air hit your face, making your cheeks turn pink. Evan was in front by only a couple feet, still in eye shot.
The lights of the city lit up the whole area. It was a beautiful site. Evan's voice came through the ear piece you were wearing. "In about 20 seconds we will be right above where we need to be. Prepare to land."
You both reached the base and entered through a vent. You went first with Evan right behind. Everything seemed abandoned. There were no people at all. No weapons, no cargo, no nothing. Just an empty building.
Evan kept you closer. Both of you were back to back. A collection of knives were in one of the compartments. As you go to reach for one, a dart comes flying at you. Lucky you were able to dodge it.
Darts were coming from everywhere. You hid behind a pillar and waited for it to be over. After what seemed like forever, it finally stopped. You had lost Evan and didn't know where you even were.
After a few minutes, everything stopped. You could make out Evan's shadow as he grew closer. Darts protruded from all over him. You came close until you heard him growling. You were so confused.
    "Evan? What's wrong?" You asked with furrowed brows. "Stay away! AGH! Make it stop," you backed away as he said this. His eyes glowed a bright yellow. His wings spread as feathers grew from his face.
   Terror spread across your face. He backed you into a corner and panted like a dog. A neon green liquid oozed out of the tips of the darts into Evan's body. He screeched and panted heavier. He was barely breathing.
( Evan's POV )
   I literally couldn't control myself. I couldn't breathe and I felt like I was a totally different person. I could control my thoughts, but not my body.
   The smell of your pheromones was sweet. It smelled like oranges and vanilla ice cream. I got really close to your neck and took in the intoxicating smell.
    I don't know what happened after. All of a sudden we were kissing and rubbing against each other. My cock was throbbing and I couldn't help myself. I pulled on your hair lightly and thrusted my hips into your leg. I needed some kind of relief.
    Just rubbing my cock against your leg almost made me cum. I groaned and flipped you over so that you were facing the wall. "Do you.. want me like I want you?" I asked. You immediately looked at me while tears formed in your eyes. "Yes! I always have," you said. I grinned and kissed down your back.
    "Help me out?" I didn't expect it when you agreed. My feathers slowly entered my body again as I slowly pulled your pants down. My dick twitched at the site. Your ass was perfect, as was the rest of you, but that's not my point. I quickly whipped it out and spit into my hand.
    I rubbed my cock slowly and bit my lip. "Fuck.. oh my god.." I couldn't help it. I slowly entered your hole and heard you whine. I didn't move until you were comfortable. Your hole tightened around me as I slowly moved in and out.
    As I pulled my cock out, and went to put it back in, I saw a small drop of blood hit the ground. "Aw angel.. your bleeding. Let me take care of you," I said. "No! Let's continue. It's starting to feel really good.." you replied shyly.
     I put my hands on your hips and thrusted deep into you. You bit your lip and put your hands higher up on the wall. The sound of my skin slapping against yours, and both of our moans filled up the building. I'll never forget that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~