IAmWildcat x reader

( Tyler's POV )
      I sat with Y/N enjoying some ice cream. It was hot and it felt good to eat something cold. I noticed you starring a while ago. Something about your stare mad me think some naughty thoughts.
      I grabbed your chin and made you look at me. "Do you think master licking ice cream is sexy? Huh?" You looked at me while your cheeks turned a bright red. You nodded at me and looked away embarrassed. I grabbed your chin harder and put the ice cream against your lips. "How about we just head home and play a little game? Would you like that? Hm. I bet little kitten would."
         We got home and threw away the ice cream cone. I pinned you against the wall and kissed your neck. Your collar bone was the area that made you weak. I left a small bruise there and backed away. You made your little grabby hands.
I got our strawberry ice cream out of the freezer and grabbed your wrist. I also grabbed a spoon and took you to our room. "What are you doing?" You asked. I smiled seductively. "You know exactly what I'm doing  kitten," I said as I shoved you onto the bed.
        I crawled on top of you and smirked. "You liked me licking that ice cream didn't you? You want me to lick something else don't you? You pervert," I said. I drug the spoon up and down your stomach. I swiftly pulled both of our shirt off. "Little perverts like you deserve to be treated like one," I said as I smeared the ice cream on your stomach.
I licked it up and looked up at you. "M-master.. n-nngh," you tried to jerk away. I slowly removed your pants and underwear.
                  ( Y/N's POV )
The cold from the ice cream made you jerk away. His tongue trailed from your stomach to your waist line. Your back arched as his tongue slowly rolled over your private area. "M-master!" Your cheeks heated up as he began to give you oral.
          You moaned softly and squirmed. Master had never done such a thing to you. His tongue, going over all the right places, made you grip his hair. "A-ah~ master p-please~ fuck me~" Tyler moved away and kissed you roughly. "Taste that? Yeah. That's your fucking juices," he said.
          Tyler shoved three of his fingers in your mouth. They were coated with the strawberry ice cream. You gagged softly and looked up at him. He smirked and shoved his fingers deeper. "C'mon kitten. You don't gag like that when my dick is in your mouth."
       He kept his fingers in your mouth as he lined up with your hole. Tyler slowly slid his member in and took his fingers out. "Kitten~ you're so tight~" He groaned and thrusted into you roughly. You moaned loudly and arched your back.
        "A-ah!~ Tyler~" You moaned as he thrusted faster. He put your legs over his shoulders and thrusted deeper. You became such a mess. Drool rolled down your chin and your eyes rolled back. "Look at my little kitten~ you look so cute like that~"
You moaned loudly and threw your head back. He coated his finger with ice cream and slowly inserted his fingers into your mouth again. He groaned and angled himself, so he could go deeper. "F-fuck~ master~" you moaned loudly as you came. "Did you just fucking cum? With out my permission? Fuck baby~ now you're gonna cum over and over until I'm done with you."
His thrusts got harder and faster. Your legs twitched as you came again. He squeezed your thighs as he moaned. "Kitten~ you're gonna make me fucking cum~" He pounded into a certain spot that made you scream.
Both of you came at the same time. You panted and felt sweat roll off your body. "You did so good kitty~ let go get you in the bath," he said as he picked you up. You smiled and felt the warm water relax your muscles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~