Terrorsnuckle

Brock and Brian get into an argument and have make up sex. Soft sex
Kitten/master
Outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   ( Brian's pov )
           "I don't fucking understand this!" Me and brock had been arguing for the fifth time today. "Why did you go over to lia's today then!?" Tears we're making their way down his cheeks. "Brock." I tried to hug him, but he pushed me away and ran to our room. "God damn it!"
      I calmed down and made my way up the stairs.  I opened the door softly and saw him wrapped in our blankets. "I was helping lia set up her computer kitten. That's all, I promise."
     He unwrapped himself and looked at me. He sniffed and whipped his eyes. "I'm sorry.." I smiled softly and made my way to him. I wrapped my arms around him and felt him hug back. I lifted his chin and kissed his lips softly. He kissed back and smiled.
       After we broke the kiss, we looked into each others eyes, lust filling both of them. "Why don't you go put on your little outfit kitten?~" he giggled and got up. He went into the closet while I waited on the bed.
      As soon as he came out I was already drooling. His cheeks turned red and he played with the hem of the shirt. His sweater crop top showed off his toned stomach.
He got onto my lap and smiled innocently. His legs were around my waist, and his hands were tangled into my hair. It started with a small kiss, and ended with a heated make out session. He gripped my hair softly and tilted his head. "M-master.." he whined and slowly rubbed himself against me.
     I groaned and gripped his waist. "Master.. p-please.." he whines louder, so I took my pants off. "You wanna ride me kitten?" He nodded shyly and took his skirt off. He revealed white laced panties making me drool even more. "God kitten! I'm gonna fuck you so hard."
        He got back on my lap and moved his underwear to the side. Before that, I had taken my boxers off. He lined himself up with me and slowly sat down. I peeled my shirt off and threw it to the other side of the room.
        He bounced slowly and bit his lip. His hands stayed in my hair, and he tried fitting all of me in. He managed and shut his eyes tightly. "F-full."
                         ( Brock's pov )
          As soon as I got all of Brian's member in me, I felt so full. "F-full." Brian's rubbed my cheek softly and slowly guided me. He didn't thrust up, he let me go as fast as I wanted.
I got used to the feeling and slowly bounced up and down. He groaned and held my waist. "Fuck Kitten~ your so tight." I felt my cheeks heat up.
         Another 30 minutes of this, I sped up a little. "Mm~ m-master~ you feel so good~" I moaned and continued to bounce slowly on his member. I bit my lip and moaned louder when it touched my prostate.
He soon flipped us to he was on top. My ass in the hair as he slowly thrusted into me. I felt a small ball of heat form in my gut. Brian's breath hitched softly. I took it as a sign that he was close to.
      "M-master.. I-I'm gonna.." He went deeper making me cum all over the bed sheets. After a couple more slow thrusts, he came in me.
      He cleaned us up and laid beside me. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you brian." He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "I love you too brock."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long ass wait. I still have 5-6 other parts to do, that I haven't even started on. I'll get em done tho