H20vanoss

Jon is Evan's master and Evan is an owl hybrid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Evan's POV )
I was doing the dishes when my master, Jonathan, came home. He glanced at me with a tired expression and went up to his room. I sighed and finished quickly. "Evan!" I quickly went to his room and knocked softly. He told me to come in, so I did.
"I need the room picked up a little, but  after that I want you to meet me in the kitchen. I did as told. He went down to the kitchen and waited for me. I noticed his computer still on. I dusted the keyboard while looking at the screen.
He had been talking to Luke, his best friend, again. "Is it bad that I've fallen in love with my maid?.." I read to myself. I felt my wings slightly twitch. He's in love with me? It can't be me.. right?
My thoughts were interrupted by him calling for me. I made my way down and let my wings relax. He had a stern look on his face. I gulped and came closer to him. He patted his lap as a gesture for me to sit. "A-are you sure m-master?" He nodded and looked at me.
I sat and glanced at his lips. He rubbed my shoulders softly and stroked my wings. I tensed a little and blushed madly. "Your feathers are soft." He said making me blush harder. "Th-thank you m-master."
He trailed his hands up and down my wings and back. A shiver went down my spine. "You know.. I really want to fuck you so hard right now." My face felt like it was on fire. "M-master!" He sighed and set me on the counter. He paced in front of me and started thinking.
        ( Jonathan's pov )
       I paced in front of evan and started thinking if he would let me or not. I don't want to rape him and sure as hell want consent from him. I felt my pants get tighter as I thought about me fucking him.
      I glanced at him as his face was as red as a tomato. I came a little closer and hooked his chin. "Can you do master a favor, if your ok with it." He nodded and looked into my eyes. His chocolate brown eyes filled with lust. My violet blue  eyes also filled with lust.
        He leaned towards me so I connected our lips. I felt a spark between us and cupped his cheeks. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and bit his bottom lip softly. He moaned softly so I slipped my tongue in and explored his mouth. He moaned softly and pulled away so we could breath. A string of saliva kept us connected.
He palmed me softly through my boxers causing me to groan in pleasure. He undid my pants and slowly stroked up and down my shaft. I tangled my hands into his hair and grunted. He licked up and down causing me to let out a sigh of pleasure. He sucked on my tip and took some in.
       He bobbed his head, making me pulled his hair a little. He gagged softly but kept taking more in. I slowly threw my head back and sighed in pleasure. I thrusted into his mouth slowly, but sped up. He moaned sending vibrations all over my dick.
     I groaned and came in his mouth. He blushed and swallowed. I hooked his chin and made him stand. He was only a little shorter than me. I kissed him passionately and felt him melt into it. "Mm~ master~" I hummed and slowly pushed him down gently onto the counter. I lifted his leg while going in between his legs.
      He blushed and looked up at me. "Can I?" He nodded shyly and curled his hands slightly. I smiled and rubbed his thighs. "Your beautiful evy~" I took his skirt off and smirked at how red his face got.
I lubed up his entrance and slowly pushed in. He whimpered softly and tried to adjust. I thrusted slowly but sped up when he rolled his hips. His moans filled the room and made me even harder then what I was.
( Evan's POV )
     I moaned when he sped up a little. He kissed my neck softly and went deeper. I felt my talons start forming. "J-John?~" he licked my neck and moved away. He didn't stop thrusting. "Yes evy?" "I-im forming.." he looked at my talons and smiled. He pulled out and turned into a raccoon. I turned into my owl form completely and ruffled my feathers.
He pushed back in making me moan. I was on my stomach with my ass perked up. I felt del's tiny hands hold my hips as he thrusted harder and faster. I let out a long and louder moan. He thrusted harder and deeper making me scream in pleasure.
   He hit my prostate making my eyes roll back. I was in complete bliss. I let out a shaky breath and felt myself reach my climax. "A-Ah!~ master!~ r-right the-there!~" he hit it again making me moan louder and curl my talons. He let out small pants like a dog and hit my prostate again. I moaned his name and came all over the counter. He grunted softly and came in me. "You did amazing evy!~"
    I blushed and smiled weakly. He pulled out and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. "I love you evy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~