H20cat

Bottom: delirious
Top: wildcat
Delirious is more feminine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            ( Tyler's POV )
       Holy hell. One year with Jonathan. I had something planned, but I didn't have everything I needed. Jon was feminine so I thought I would get him a nice dress.
      I heard the door open and quickly got the box ready. "Ty?" He called out. I came downstairs and smiled. "Happy one year babe." He grinned and blushed softly. "It's really been that long?" I nodded.
    He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "I'm so happy with you." I smiled and kissed the top of his head. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist. 
     He wore a hoodie with a short plaid skirt. I held him up by his thighs and smirked. He went closer to my ear and licked it. "Take this to the bedroom." I felt my pants get tighter and growled into his ear.
I sucked and bit all over his neck. He moaned and buckled his hips causing him to rub against me. I groaned in pleasure and threw him on the bed. we looked at each other with lust.
I took off his skirt and kissed his inner thighs. Del bit his lip and moaned softly. I knew how to make him moan, scream, blush, moan my name. It's very easy.
I took his underwear off and watched his face turn red. I smirked and took my pants and boxers off. He took my shirt off, me doing the same, and traced my abs. He leaned up and licked up the middle. I shivered slightly and pushed him down.
"Want stretched?" He nodded slowly and blushed.
( delirious' pov )
Tyler slid one of his fingers in making me moan at the feeling. He added another and moved them in and out. I moaned and tried to get him to make them go deeper. He slid them deeper and faster. I arched my back and moaned his name. "Tyler~ ah~"
He smirked and took them out. I whined and blushed. He pushed his dick in halfway making me moan and dig my nails into his back. He groaned softly and thrusted deep and fast. I moaned loudly and dug my nails deeper.
Lust filled both of our eyes as he thrusted deeper and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I moaned loudly and arched my back when he hit my prostate.
     He bit my bottom lip and hit it again. I moaned louder and clung to Tyler. He went at god like speed and slammed into my prostate. My eyes rolled back along with my head. "A-AH!~ Tyler!~" I screamed in pleasure.
He slammed into it one more time causing me to scream and cum. "A-A my god!~" I buckled my hips. Two more thrusts he came in me and filled me to the brim with cum. Most of it poured out onto the bed.
"Want me to run you a bath?" I nodded and smiled. He went to the bathroom and started the bath. He put bubbles in and came back to me. He picked me up bridal style and gently set me in the tub. I smiled and played with the bubbles. "I love you ty."
He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too del."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~