Del X Reader

Kitten/ master kink and knifes (knifes not mentioned as much)
All in Y/N pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   ( Y/N POV )
         It was around 12 at night by the time the heist started. Get the jewels, and get out. And that's what you did. You had your red pistol in hand as you scanned the jewelry store. No one was there, or so you thought.
      You grabbed as much as your duffel bag could fit. You threw it through the vent where mini caught it on the other side. "Now get out Y/N without setting off the alarms." You nod at his order and head straight for the nearest vent that was big enough for you.
     Glass crunching behind you caught your attention. You spun around to see a tall, kinda muscular guy. Tattoos littered his right arm. He had spacers in his ears, along with two cartilage piercings on each side. His dark brown hair was messy and sticking out everywhere. His face was concealed by a hockey mask.
       He had a blue jacket on, underneath was a black t-shirt. He wore black ripped jeans and some black high tops. You were pretty sure they were converse, but that wasn't the point.
      You noticed the knife in his hand and stepped back a little. It was fairly large in size and could potentially go straight through someone's heart.
      His laugh sent shivers through your body. You froze as he stepped forward. He backed you into a wall and pinned your hands above your head. "What are you gonna do to me?" Your voice cracked a little as you felt your breath hitch. He slowly took his mask off revealing the most beautiful face. A scar ran from his cheek to his lip. Another placed above one slitted eyebrow.
       The hand he let go of made it's way to his face. He growled, but that didn't stop you. You traced his scar softly and looked into his deep violet eyes. "What's your name?" You asked with curiosity. "They call me delirious." He said.
      He bit your cartilage softly and smirked. You shivered at the feeling and felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Suddenly the car you had taken was being drove off. 'Just great.' You thought. His smirk turned into a darker one.
       You bite your lip wanting to get away but stay at the same time. His hand brushes the side of your face. You flinch causing him to hum. His thumb went over your bottom lip. "Let's get out of here kitten." He put you on his back as he ran through the building.
      You both made it out fine. He set you down and grabbed your wrist tightly. He took you to a regular looking house. Everything was normal, except the person living in it.
       Once inside, he pinned you to the door and put his knee between your legs. You felt a small whimper leave your lips. "Aww. Is kitten scared? You a little scaredy-cat?" He degraded you and grabbed your jaw. You felt weirdly turned on by his behavior and rubbed your legs together, well rubbed your legs on his knee.
      "Huh? Oh. Kitten wants to play now?" You nod at his words and whine. Mini was so gonna kill you later, but you gave in and let him take over. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.
        He soon threw you on his huge ass bed and sat on his knees in front of you. He removed your top and pants and left you in your underwear. He rubbed up your legs with his warm pale hands. You almost moaned at the feeling and covered your face with a pillow.
       "Don't hide your pretty face. I wanna see your face when I make you scream." His voice dropped to a lower octave. You uncovered part of your face only to see his face close to yours.  Your cheeks heated up as he leaned closer and closer. Soon your lips connected into a gentle kiss. You kissed back and pulled him closer.
It soon became a heated make-out session. You had never experienced this before, but it felt amazing. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. "You want this kitten?" You nod shyly. "Use your words," he said while taking his shirt off. You whine softly making him slap your thigh. "Ngh. Yes master.."
He smirked and kissed your neck. You messed with his pants while making small noises of pleasure. He left hickeys all over your neck and jaw.
He took all of his clothes off and slowly pulled your underwear down. You covered your private area and felt all the blood rush to your face. "If your not ready I'll stop kitten." You shook you head and hesitated to take your hands away.
He rubbed your thighs again and lubed up his member. You whimpered and waited. It was your first time. With a person you barely knew!
He slowly pushed in making you squirm at the uncomfortableness. He thrusted slowly trying to get you used to it. As soon as you did, you let out a small moan. His thrusts quickly got faster and harder. He held your waist tightly and pounded into you.
Your moans got louder and louder. "A-ah~ master!~" his grip tightened, you were sure it left bruises. He was now thrusting at an animalistic pace, you were basically screaming in pleasure. Drool fell from the side of your mouth, and your eyes rolled to the back of your head.
     His thrusts slowed a little and one of his hands linked with yours. Heat made it's way to your face. You soon felt a cold sensation go up your stomach. His big ass knife trailed up your stomach and up to your cheek. He made a small cut on your cheek making you hiss.
        He licked the area and kept his thrusts going. You were a little shocked, but moaned at the feeling. You buckled your hips into his as he hit your bundle of nerves. "Master!~ oh m- o-o~" you both came around the same time.
      He pulled out and cleaned you up. He put his boxers on and laid next to you. He gave you one of his hoodies, so you put it on. His arms wrapped around your small torso and pulled you closer. "Be mine Y/N?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is one long ass chapter