H20VanToonz

(Vanoss' POV)
"Fuck you!" I screamed as I slammed the door in Luke's face. I was beyond pissed at him and Delirious. "Evan please.. listen," Luke said as he pushed the door open gently. "Delirious and I didn't mean to. It's just happened."
I huffed and crossed my arms. "What the hell do you mean 'it just happened' you guys fucked me over and now I have to start over!" Delirious came closer and picked up the smashed school project on the floor. "Evan. Cmon. Me and Delirious will help fix it, your professor won't even notice," Luke said.
It wasn't even the fact that it was smashed and ruined, it was the fact that they both knew I was working on it in the living room and still had a party. I huffed a big breathe dramatically.
I was working on an earth science space engine prototype that would actually work. It wasn't just a model. It would actually take off into the sky.
       Jonathan and Luke both sighed in relief when I agreed to let them help me fix it. "Is that better Evan?" Luke asked. "Yes. Now you owe me food." John and Luke looked at each other then back at me.
They rolled their eyes and smiled at each other. "Ok Evan. We get you food and help with your project. What do we get in return?" Luke asked while Jon sat back on the couch. "Well.. I dunno.." I looked at them with a pout.
After getting food delivered, delirious and I got on discord and invited a whole bunch of people to play Gartic Phone. Luke wasn't in the recording mood.
While playing, delirious kept getting mad because his drawing skills sucked. I couldn't help but laugh at him. We must have been playing for a long time, cause all of a sudden the clock read 8:45 pm. I had school the next day, so I logged off and put my recording aside for now.
I walked out into the living room to see Jon and Luke making out. I didn't even realize that Jon left the recording session early. No wonder why I didn't hear his voice for a while.
I stood back and watched it all unfold. Delirious and Cartoonz smashed their lips together harshly and touched each other like they were gonna be separated forever.
( Luke's POV )
Me and Jon were getting a little too crazy in the moment. We were touching and kissing and getting hot. We didn't even notice Evan watching from a distance. I slowly reached my hand into Jon's pants and rubbed his member just as slow.
He did the same and took a break to breathe. His lips plumped up and turned a darker shade of pink. "Fuck. You're so hot," I said as I watched his cheeks turn a dark red.
Jon basically ripped my pants and boxers off. He gripped my cock and spit on it. I closed my eyes for a split second and all of a sudden I felt two tongues going up and down on my dick. "Oh fuck~" I groaned and looked down at Evan and Jon taking turns sucking my dick.
"Oh yeah~ just like that honey~" I moaned loader when they jerked me off but made out right in front of me. "You like the taste of his cock baby? Huh? You like that?" Jon asked Evan. Evan replied with an "mhm" and tried getting some friction by grinding against Jon.
With both hands jerking me off, I quickly came. My body twitched slightly and my eyes rolled back as I came. Evan and Jon both licked my cum up and started tongue fucking each other's mouth. Not gonna lie, it was so hot.
They both looked at me and giggled like little kids. "What? What are y'all giggling about?" I asked. They stood up, grabbed my hands, and led me to our shared room. Jonathan pulled both me and Evan closer and kissed us at the same time.
        Evan and Jon took their clothes off and started touching each other. I felt myself get hard again and touched myself too. Jon laid down on the bed and motioned for me to ride him.
      I did just that. He had me lay down on top of him while Evan also entered my hole. "F-Fuck.. AH!" The pain was unbearable as they both started to thrust into me. The stretching pain eventually subsided and I was enjoying myself. I moaned loudly and slowly stroked my cock.
      "You're so fucking tight baby". "You're taking these massive cocks so good honey. You feel so fucking good~" Jon was more dominant while Evan was a whimpering mess.
     The overwhelming amount of pleasure I was receiving caused me to come in the next couple of minutes. Jon was growling and biting my shoulder, and Evan was kissing me while moaning into my mouth.
      Both of their dicks rubbed against each other and created friction. They both came and watched it all drip out of my now gaping hole. We all cleaned up and went to bed. I'll tell you what, I couldn't walk the next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACK!!! I'm back at it again. Please 🙏 request! I'm begging!