H2ovanoss

Top: delirious
      Bottom: Evan
      Evan is Jonathan's boyfriend and he helps Jonathan escape the asane asylum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 ( Evan's POV )
       It was the day. The day I helped my lover escape. I came in and saw him sitting there. Starring at the door. He had a straight jacket on.
     I frowned and opened the door. "Evy bear!~" Jon cheered. "I love it when you come to see me." He said. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and licked my bottom lip.
     I blushed and opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue in and it danced with mine. He won dominance, but I'm fine with that.
      I didn't realize I was undoing the jacket while making out with him. I sat in his lap and finally got the thing off. His hands instantly went to my hips. I rubbed against his bulge. He groaned in response and started attacking my neck.
     "J-Jon. Now's not the time." I said while getting up. He rolled his eyes and pinned me to the door. "You don't tell me what I can't do." He attacked my neck again. I let out small moans.
       I quickly opened the door. We both fell but it made delirious stop. He growled and helped me up. "We're finishing this later." A shiver went up my spine.
       He kissed me one last time and grabbed my hand. "C'mon. We're getting out of here." I smiled and lead him to the back exit. We ran out and thank got there weren't any sirens.
       Del smiled and picked me up bridal style. He ran to the car and set me in the passenger side. He got in and started it. He hooked my chin and smiled. "Thank you evy~" I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and pulled me onto his lap.
     He bit my bottom lip and licked it. I let out a small moan. He put his hands on my waist and slowly moved my hips. I rubbed against him and felt myself get hard. I noticed he did too. He groaned and moved my hips faster.
      His hands moved to my ass. He squeezed and slapped it. I let out a moan and covered my mouth. He kept doing it making me moan softly. "Mmm~ evy~ I love your moans~" He cooed making me blush.
        The windows started fogging up. He slowly slid his pants and boxers down. I blushed and looked at how big he was. "A-are we gonna do it in the car?" I asked. He smirked. "Only if you want to." I blushed more and shrugged.
      "How about I fuck you while driving home then finish in bed?" I nodded shyly. He undid my pants. I took them off along with my boxers. He lubed up his dick and had me lower myself onto him.
      I let out a small moan when he got all the way in. He pulled out of the parking lot. I put my head on his shoulder and slowly went up and down. I let out moans and got faster. He kissed my neck softly and told me I was doing a good job.
He thrusted up fast and hard making me moan louder. I bounced faster and drooled on his shoulder. He chuckled and pulled into the driveway. He left my pants in the car and carried me in.
Every time he walked I would bounce on him and let out moans. He put a finger up to my mouth. "Shh. Those are my moans evy bear~ no one else's." He said. I nodded and squirmed.
He took me upstairs. He walked a certain way on purpose and made me moan. "Y-your doing t-that on p-purpose." He looked down at me and smiled. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not."
I whined and clung to him. He opened the door and didn't bother to close it after. He kept the lights on and threw me on the bed. He got lube from the night stand and put some on his member.
I blushed and looked at him. He crawled between my legs and slowly slid in again. I moaned and closed my eyes. He didn't start slow and just pounded into me. That's gonna hurt in the morning.
My moans were loud and long. He hit my prostate causing me to roll my eyes back. He snapped his hips and went deeper. I almost screamed and clawed at his back. "A-AH! MY GoD!~"
He groaned in pleasure and kept going deeper. I squirmed and moaned as loud as possible. His thrusts got sloppier and I was close.
He thrusted one more time before we both came. We both panted lightly. He rubbed my cheek softly and kissed me. I kissed back and felt him pull out.
He smiled and broke the kiss. "I love you evy~" he laid beside me and pulled me close to him. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I love you too Jon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~