H2ovanoss Pt. 2

( delirious' POV)
        Me and Evan are married now. We have a son and I couldn't be happier. I was in the kitchen when I thought Evan's arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw his tentacles. I still wasn't used to them. Our son Leo has seen them and was very fascinated. He was little so he really didn't understand what was going on.
      After diner, Leo was playing with Evan. I smiled and knocked lightly on the door. Leo ran to me and made grabby hands. I picked him up and "flew" him around the room like Superman. He giggled and insisted me to do it again. I "flew" him to the bath and gently set him in the tub.
    He loved bath time. I gave him his favorite ship and let him play for a little. Soon, Evan came into the bathroom and smiled. I smiled back and splashed some water on Leo. "Daddy stop!" He giggled and splashed back.
    After his bath we got him dressed and set him in bed. I gave him his teddy and kissed his forehead. Evan rubbed his right eyebrow softly and waited till he was asleep. He turned the lamp off and gently closed the door.
      I just finished the dishes when Evan came and kissed my neck. I relaxed into him and tilted my head. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "Now that he's asleep, maybe we could have some alone time."
     He led me to our room and gently through me on the bed. We took off our shirts. His tentacles exposed to me. He slid off his pants and took mine off for me. One of his 6 tentacles wrapped around my throat.
       He smirked and shoved another down my throat. I gagged a little but hummed so it wouldn't be as bad. Evan groaned and crawled between my legs. He tightened the one on my neck and slowly took my boxers off. Ever since Leo was born we haven't really done anything sexual.
      He lubed his member up and slowly slid in. I groan at the discomfort, but evan moaned at the vibrations being sent to his tentacles. One wrapped around my leg and lifted it. He thrusted slowly and made sure I wasn't hurting. He soon sped up as I moaned his name over and over.
     The smell of sex and the sound of skin slapping against skin took over the room. We were both moaning at the pleasure we were giving each other. He took the tentacle out of my mouth. I moaned loudly as he hit a bunch of nerves. "Aahhh! E-Evan!~ shit shit shit~" he sped up and went deeper.
                     ( Evan's POV )
        I thrusted at an animalistic pace and groaned in pleasure. One of my tentacles stroked my lovers cock slowly, while I thrusted into him. He moaned my name loudly. It was pure ecstasy. "I'm gonna cum~ I'm gonna-" I cut off Delirious by kissing him. He kissed back sloppily.
        We both came and panted softly. I pulled out, but one of my tentacles entered his tight pink hole. He moaned again and whined. The tentacle on his throat let go and returned to me. I smirked and saw the lust form in his eyes again.
      The tentacle stroking his member sped up along with the one going in and out of his tight hole. I stroked my own member and drooled at the sight in front of me.
       I flipped him so his ass was in air. His moans drove me crazy. They were beautiful, and the way they rolled off his tongue. Oh god was it amazing.
    I got in front of him and he got the hint. His lips wrapped around my member. My tentacle went deeper and faster, making him moan. The vibrations made me groan in pure pleasure.
      I chased my orgasm and thrusted into his mouth. We both came again, but this time we laid next to each other. I ran us both a bath and carried him to the bathroom. After relaxing and cleaning each other, we switched the sheets and laid down.
      Soon we heard Leo calling for us. "I'll handle it," I said and kissed my husband's forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~