Vancat

( Tyler's POV )
     I was sitting on the couch, bored as hell. I was watching some stupid cooking show. I heard someone come down the stairs but I was too lazy to look.  Evan came over and sat on my lap. I blushed lightly and looked at him. He started kissing my jaw line. "E-evan!" He continued and made his way to my neck.
   I put my hands on his waist and felt myself get hard. He slowly moved his hips back and forth. I groaned softly in pleasure and guided his hips. He made a small noise and continued to kiss and suck on my neck.
I growled and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and continued to make marks on my neck. I took him up to the room and pinned him on the bed. His chocolate brown eyes filled with lust as he tried to take my shirt off. I helped and threw it to the side. He smiled and kissed up my chest.
   I pushed him back down and kissed his neck. Now it was my turn to make marks. He moaned when I started biting and sucking on his sweet spot. I left a couple hickeys and moved down to his v-line. He bit his lip and rolled his hips.
    I smirked and messed with the hem of his pants. He groaned and whined. "Tyler!~" I hummed and left a couple hickeys on his waist line. He moaned softly and blushed. I moved back up and kissed his jawline. He managed to get my pants undone.
He grabbed my hand and coated my fingers with his saliva. I was a little shocked. I slowly slid one finger in and moved it in and out slowly. He let out soft moans that made me harder. I added another and started stretching him.
        ( Evan's POV )
     I moaned as Tyler stretched me. He slowly took his fingers out making me whine. He shushed me and slowly pushed his cock in. I arched my back a little and moaned. "A-ah~ Tyler~"
He thrusted slowly but soon sped up. He held my hands and went deeper. I squeezed his hands and moaned. He smiled and kissed me, while thrusting a little harder. "Tyler!~ o-oh!~"
      He groaned softly in pleasure and got faster. I moaned louder and arched my back. I felt a small ball of heat form in my stomach when he hit my prostate. He hit it again making my eyes roll back.
         His thrusts got sloppier so I knew he was close. He quickly pulled out making me whine. He rubbed my thighs and squeezed them softly. "Can't cum yet baby~" he growled in my ear. I shivered and whined a little more.
He slowly pushed back in and pounded into me. I went into complete bliss and threw my head back. "Wow~ evy~ does it feel that good baby?~" I nodded because I couldn't form words. He smirked and hit my prostate. I screamed in pleasure and arched my back.
      He hit it again making me cum all over his chest. He still thrusted making me whimper and moan softly at the overstimulation. After a few more thrusts he came in me and we both panted lightly. My cheeks turned pink as he told me how amazing I did.
He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you evan." I hummed back and felt my eye lids get heavy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~