Terrorsnuckle

( Brock's POV )
I sat in the living room with my daughter. She colored while I looked through some mail. One got my attention. My wife sent me a letter asking for a divorce. I was hurt, sad, afraid, and didn't know what to do. I wanted her to be happy so I agreed.
2 years later I started feeling better. I still wasn't over it, but I was managing being a single parent. We both agreed our daughter would stay with me for the week days and with her mom on the weekends.
"Honey, your moms here!" I heard little feet shuffling on the carpet. I smiled and walked her to the car. "Bye! Have fun!" I closed the car door and walked back into my house. I sighed softly and went to my computer. I saw some messages from brian and Evan asking if I was gonna play uno.
After uno, Brian had me in a separate call. "So brocky. I wanna come over. Maybe tonight?" I really wasn't expecting brian to stay with me, but I said sure. "Cool. I'll be there by tomorrow. Pick me up at the airport," he said and winked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.
I ignored it and smiled. "Yeah. My daughter's at her moms, so it'd be ok," I said. "I'm sorry about your divorce. Maybe I could cheer you up!" He smiled widely. "Why not," I said.
We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sat back in my chair and started editing. After a couple of hours I looked at the clock and sighed. I grabbed my keys and headed to get some food. After eating, I cleaned up a bit. I put some of my daughters toys away and did the dishes.
I smiled to myself at the thought of have someone's company. Especially Brian's. He was my best friend after all.
The next morning I woke up to a knock at my door. I opened it and there he was. I let him in and showed him my spare room. "Thank for coming over," I said. He smiled. "I'm glad I could," he said while putting his suitcase in the closet.
The next few hours were spent playing video games and eating a lot of snack. I felt like a teenager again. After video games, we play board game. Brian got mad at monopoly and flipped the board. Then we played truth or dare.
      We dared each other to do random things. Brian had to lick the floor, I had to record a fake apology video. "Brian. I dare you to... call the person you like," I said. His cheeks turned red as he pulled out his phone. Soon my phone started ringing. It had to be just a coincidence.
     I pulled it out of my pocket and saw the name. "Brian❤️🤖". I mentally panicked and looked over at him. He had a smile on his face, his cheeks were bright red, and his eyes looked glossy. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I felt the same. I didn't think I was gay.
       "Brock..truth or dare," he said. "Dare," I was afraid of what he'd say. "I dare you to kiss me," he said. When he said that I felt my whole body heat up. We both came close to each other. I didn't know what I was doing. It was like my brain quit and my heart took over.
       The gap between us disappeared. His soft lips met with mine. I didn't feel disgusted. I felt butterflies. His hands held my waist, as mine tangled in his hair. Our lips danced together so perfectly.
      I didn't know what happened after, but things got heated. We ended up on my bed making out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sloppily kissed him.
           ( Brian's POV )
    Daring Brock to kiss me was the best idea I've had in a long time. I ended up between his legs with my hands roaming everywhere. My hand made its way to his bulge. I palmed him and felt his hips rise softly. I smirked and added more pressure. 
     He squirmed. "Nngh~Brian," I loved that. I wanted to hear it more. I craved it. I slowly removed his pants and broke the kiss. His lips were slightly swollen and his eyes were fogged over. "Mm~ look at you~ you look like I already fucked you," I said as I removed both of our shirts.
          He messed with my belt and managed to get it off. I slipped them off and slowly pulled Brock's boxers off. His cheeks turned a dark red. "I-I've never-" I cut him off. "It's ok. I'll be extra gentle," I said. He nodded softly and closed his eyes. I had him spit on my fingers so I could stretch him.
         I slowly pushed one finger in and saw his face twist with confusion and discomfort. I moved it in and out and soon pushed another finger in. His brows furrowed. I moved them in and out faster, making him moan softly.
          I curled my fingers and added the 3rd one. "A-ah~ p-please..." he said. "You got any lube baby?" I asked looking around the room. "C-closet." I slowly took my fingers out and grabbed it. I poured some on my member and slowly slid in. I groaned at how tight he was. I kissed away some tears that rolled down his cheeks.
       I didn't move until he told me it was ok. As soon as he did, I thrusted slowly. "Nnnggh~ a-ah~ ow.." I sped up only the slightest. I pushed in deeper and felt him grip onto my arms. "Want me to hold your hand baby?" He nodded. I intertwined our fingers and saw his lower lip quiver.
        "O-ok. I think I-I'm ready," he said. I smiled softly and thrusted at a good pace. I rubbed his hand with the pad of my thumb and heard him moan ever so softly. "I-it's starting to f-feel good.." I smiled and kissed his soft lips. He kissed back and moaned.
I thrusted a little faster and broke the kiss. His breath hitched and his back arched. I angled myself so I could go deeper. His moans soon became louder. "Mm~ baby, does this feel good?~" I groaned and threw my head back. "B-brian~ I-I'm gon-"
"Shhh. I'm close too," I said. My thrusts stayed the same. The bed creaked with every thrust. "Shit. Your gonna make me cum baby~"
After a few more we both came. I kissed his cheek softly and pulled out. "You want a bath baby cakes?" I asked. Brock nodded softly and slowly got off the bed. I quickly turned the water on and picked him up. I placed him in the warm water and smiled. I got in, but I faced him. "I'm glad you said yes to me coming over."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shitty titties. I low key wanna jump off a bridge