Terrorizer x F Reader

( Brian's POV )
"Cmon! Yes!!" I yelled as I won again. You handed me 5 bucks for winning. I looked over and saw you pout. "One more round!" You said. I smirked. "Ok, but you have nothing more to bet."
You had hope that you would win a Mario Kart race, but sadly, you lost again. "Pls brian.. I have nothing," you said, I lifted your chin and chuckled lowly. "You could do something else," I said while looking down at my lap. "No way!! I'd rather lose again!" You yelled.
"Suit yourself, but if you keep losing, I'll keep making it worse," I grinned and set my controller down. Your cheeks turned red. "One more.." you said. You gripped the controller and got focused.
It was a close one, but you lost. "No.. I can't believe it.." you looked down at the controller. I chuckled softly, but you pushed me over. "It's your fault!" I blinked a couple times before responding. "How is it my fault?" I asked. You looked at me angrily. "You made me bet!"
I tackled you and pinned you to the floor. "I didn't make you do anything," I growled. You looked away in embarrassment. I smirked and placed kisses down your neck.
I slowly tied your hands together and got up. "What the fuck is this brian?? Why did you do that?" You tugged at the ropes and looked at me. I gently grabbed your hands and lead you to our shared room.
I shoved you onto the bed and got our box from the closet. You looked at me surprised. I got the thin rope and sat behind you. I created a cute pattern on you with it and made you my rope bunny.
        I spread your legs apart and tied them to the bed posts. "You can't run now, besides you owe me," I winked at you and grinned. This is gonna be fun.
         ( Y/N's POV )
       You felt the bonding tighten every time you tugged. "B-brian.. this is.." he shushed you and rubbed his hand up your stomach. "Give me your consent," brian looked at you with glossed over eyes. You nod and looked back at him the same way.
       He crawled between your legs and kissed your downstairs area. You jerked away and felt your cheeks heat up. Brian gripped your thighs and started giving you oral. Your moans filled the room, along with Brian's good head game.
        You couldn't move away. All you could do was tug and pull against the ropes. "A-ah.. don't s-stop.." you moaned softly. Brian smirked and shoved his tongue in your hole. You twitched slightly and rolled your hips into him.
      "Yeah~ you like it when I eat you out hm? When I tease your little clit. When I feast on this amazing fucking pussy~" Brian said  making you blush. His pale hands squeezed your stomach. He also pressed down on your g-spot.
        Your back arched as you came. He pulled away with your cum dripping down his chin. "Fucking lick it off me. Yeah, that's it," he said. You licked it off and whimpered. You wanted to touch him so bad, but the ropes weren't letting you.
"All the things I'm gonna do to you~" Brian bit your stomach softly and kissed up your chest. You looked at him worried. "Don't worry, I'll be somewhat gentle," he said.
He took his clothes off and lined up with your hole. He slowly pushed in, inch by inch. "One~ two~ three~" he started counting each inch. "7~ 8~ 9~"
Brian thrusted into you at a rather fast past. "B-Brian~ a-ah~" you moaned and tried moving your hips. He flipped you over and used the ropes to his advantage. He thrusted faster making your eyes roll back.
     Your face was buried in a pillow while Brian held your hands together. He then lifted your head by wrapping one of his hands around your throat. "Nnnggh~ I-I'm gonna cum~" your moan was muffled by the pillow.
        "This fucking pussy is so good~" Brian groaned and thrusted deeper into you. He leaned down and whispered into your ear. "Your clenching around my cock~ I might cum inside~"
          All that was heard throughout the room was skin slapping against skin, Brian's groans, and your moaning. He pulled out and flipped you over again. Brian slammed back into you and watched as your back arched.
           A few more thrusts later, you started feeling a sharp pain in your stomach. "Potato! Potato.." you used the safe word. He quickly pulled out and untied you. "Did I hurt you? What's wrong?" He asked as he placed tiny kisses on your face.
       "I'll run you a bath," he said while smiling. Brian picked you up and took you to the bathroom. He ran his fingers through your hair  and gently set you in the tub. He rubbed soap on your back with a loofa and kissed your head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola!! So.. I feel like y'all don't read my little notes at the bottom. 2 parts ago I post that I had an rp chat. Literally no one messaged me about it.. oof.
Anyways I hoped you liked this one. :3