Cartoonz X F Reader

( Y/N's POV )
You wondered the halls looking for your first period. This was your senior year so you better make it count. Your mother sent you to a really fancy private school, so uniforms were a thing. They didn't quite get your size. You were constantly pulling the skirt down and your shirt was hugging your stomach. You were a little bigger than the other girls, but your confidence didn't let them get to you.
As soon as you found the right room, you jiggled the door handle. It was locked. Of coarse. You were only late because you've never been here before. You quickly fixed your skirt again and watched as the teacher came up to the door. He was very tall, masculine, and one of his eyes was missing. The scarred flesh formed an X
He let you in and told you to sit in the front. Just great, your first day and your already sitting in the front. He returned to teaching, but asked you to stay after class. His raven black hair settled gently against his forehead.
One class was supposed to be 2 hours. You weren't used to class being so long. You fidgeted in your seat and tapped your pencil against the desk softly. You didn't draw too much attention to yourself, because everyone else did the same.
Mr. Patterson's class was all about Greek mythology and mythical creatures. You enjoyed the subject, but it got boring sometimes. As you were taking out your water bottle, the teacher set his chalk down and came towards you. You were too focused on getting your water bottle to notice. As soon as you got it and looked up, he was very close to your ear. "I would suggest getting a skirt that fits. Every single guy in this class is looking at your ass," he whispered.
Your face felt like it was on fire. "May I go to the restroom?" You asked. He nodded and gave you a pass. On your way out, you caught a glimpse of the boys smirking.
As soon as you found the restroom, you looked in the mirror and saw that your face was as red as a tomato. You dabbed your face with a wet napkin and sighed. This wasn't the greatest day in the world.
You heard heavy footsteps come closer to the bathroom. You quickly looked at the doorway and saw Mr. Patterson. "What are you doing here?!" You asked surprised. He chuckled lowly and came closer. He rubbed your arm softly and used the other hand to hold your head. Your lips parted slightly. He gripped your waist tightly and kissed you.
Why was this happening to you? Why out of all things? You felt yourself slowly kiss back. Your arms wrapped around his neck. He didn't stop at that. He picked you up and put you on the counter above the sink. He spread your legs and smirked. "Pink really?" He chuckled and started rubbing your area.
You felt the burning sensation on your cheeks again. This was embarrassing, and arousing. Your hips moved with his hand as he began to rub your clit. "F-Fuck.. please~" he never put his hand inside your underwear, and made sure he wasn't hurting you.
You got supper close to cuming, but before you could, he quickly moved his hand. You pouted and whined. He kissed you roughly and got a good grip on your hair. "We'll finish this after class," he said. A shiver went down your spine. Everyone was gonna be gone. It was just gonna be him and you alone.
He let go of you and left. You were left in the bathroom flustered. You quickly composed yourself and made your way back to class. The door was propped open so you could come in without getting even more embarrassed. You went back to your desk and kept your head down. You continued to take notes and stare at the back of the teacher.
Before you knew it, the bell rang. You paused for a second and started putting your things away. "Y/N, I need to speak to you," he sat at his desk. The door shut loudly as the last of the students left. "Get your ass over here," he looked very intimidating. You made your way over, and watched as he unbuttoned his pants.
You gulped. "Get on your knees now. You caused this, so you're gonna fix this," he said. You did as told and pulled everything down. He gripped your hair again and made you deep throat his member. You gaged and felt tears roll down your cheeks.
You wanted this. You caused this. A soft knock at the door made you both look panicked. You continued to give him head while under the table. "Mr. Patterson? I had a question on the homework," a frail little voice was heard. His hands left your hair and were placed on his desk. As they talked about the homework, you bobbed your head faster and forced his cock down your throat.
As soon as the student left, he quickly pulled you away and kissed you. You kissed back and moaned into his mouth. He pushed you onto his desk and broke the kiss. Mr. Patterson kissed down your neck and growled. He unbuttoned your shirt and massaged your breasts. "Do you want me the same way I want you baby cakes?" He asked. You nod and let out a shaky breath.
( Cartoonz's POV )
"Do you give me your consent baby cakes?" I ran my hands all over you. You noded again. I smiled and slowly pulled your panties down. I spread your legs and started to eat you out. Your moans filled my classroom. It was music to my ears.
I licked and sucked on your clit as you gripped my hair. "A-Ah~ please.. I need you~" you moaned. I tongue fucked you for the time being. "O-Oh fuck~ don't stop~" you gripped my hair harder. I smirked and pulled away. You whined and begged for me to continue. "Baby cakes, don't you want something better?" I asked seductively.
Your cute little cheeks turned red as you realized what I meant. I moved my papers I was grading and gently pushed my member in your hole. A little puddle of blood formed on my desk. "Baby cakes.. you were a virgin?" I asked. You nodded and looked away. I made you look at me. "That's ok."
I thrusted slowly to have you get used to it. Your cute little moans made it clear you wanted more. I thrusted into you faster and faster. "Oh fuck~ look at what your doing to me baby cakes~ mmm~" I groaned and angled myself so I could go deeper.
           After a few more thrusts, I quickly pulled out and came on your stomach and chest. I immediately shoved my fingers in and thrusted them in and out. Your eyes rolled back, and you moaned my name.
        Your back arched as I curled my fingers. I touched a certain spot that made you cum instantly. I took my fingers out and shoved them in your mouth. "Aww~ Taste it baby cakes, fucking taste it~ yeah~" I took my fingers out and got you a new skirt that actually fit. After getting dressed and fixing ourselves I asked you to get lunch with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~